TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Worlds Gone Insane by Kaito_Erufu

[Reviews - 30]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: discaimer: i dont not own any character besides my friends' oc's.
Kaito Erufu- doesn't care for authorty unless she is the authorty. she plays guitar, draws, skates, and gymnist. and most of all likes to make people mad, act stupid, use oxi morons, and get in trouble.

Oto Tori- does not like her first name and only allows Kaito to call her 'Oto-chan'. anyone else that calls her that will grant them a very bloody death. She sings, model student, and all around way more mature than Kaito or Yuki.

Hikari Tamikashi- draws a lot, completely motherly of her friends, likes to poke people, but yet the most supposivly mature. Oto has said that she will kill her many times but never does.

Haruka Tamikashi- likes death, darkness, poetry, and blood. yet she is Oto's best friend. shes always sticking up for her friends because whent they are insulted and she comes over they flee.

Yuki Minto- one thing. boy crazy. she does care for her friends she just cares about boys more. she never hides her feelings but who said that was a good thing? she is Kaito bff and they get into trouble together but mostly because of Kaito.

((ok. these are seriouly based of my bffs. we are all like this. god forbid that any of them beside the one that gave me Oto Tori reads this T_T))