TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Worlds Gone Insane by Kaito_Erufu

[Reviews - 30]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: disclaimer: i do not own naruto. if i did i would be rich, and i would have the 5ocs i do own in it.
((warning...kind of depressing. also i am working on making my chapters longer.))

'what...what is happening....were all just coping with our fears....?' Hikari thought.
The others had kept silent from the tension in the air.
Naruto and Sakura were holding hands. Shino was staying close to Haruka because she was walking next to Tori. Tori was VERY pissed and Sai was silent walking on the other side of her. Neji was keeping an eye on Yuki, her eyes were glazed over since she was still shocked/scared from what happened. And Hikari was walking in the back of all of them...
She was trying to contact the voice in her head that had spoken to her during her dream...but nothing was working.
Haruka was having a conversation in her head with Shibousi.
'child..let me take over! i know how to handle this!
''no! this is not your buisness!''
'yes it is! im in YOUR head, YOU ARE involved, so it IS MY buisness too!'
''*sigh* fine but just dont mess anything up...'' the 2 conversation ended and Shibousi came into control.
'wow. Haru's got a very nice pair of eyes...' she thought and started walking with the others.
Yuki approached Tori.
"listen. im sorry ok? i just dont want to be here..."
Tori snapped her gaze over to her.
"get over it. you dont think we do too. sheesh. like we all want to be here fighting for our lives!" and yet another fight started.
"no! you 2 just stop!" HIkari said getting in the middle.
'Haruka...these...these girls...are nothing more than a distraction...you must realize that?'
"what?! just because im not some freak! i mean look at at them!" she said reffering to Sakura, Neji, Naruto, Sai, and Shino.
"their the worst! they're FICTONAL!" Yuki shouted.
Shibousi growled and slapped Yuki. Yuki returned it with a punch. Haruka caught the punch and flipped her over.
Naruto and Shino held Shibousi/Haruka back. Haruka came back into control and she was PISSED.
She shook them off and looked at them all.
"never piss me off. i have knives....Thik I'll miss? Dont even TRY me...because i KNOW i wont miss..." and with that said she started walking agian. But she was in the front. Tori was right behind her kind of shocked. The others started walking as well...Hikari was still frozen though..
She looked at them as their silhouttes faded and got smaller. She put her hand over her heart and clutched it.
"what are we now....? enimies?!" she cried out. Yet...no one heard her. She wiped away her tears and quickly caught up to them. She could tell...i was going to be a LONG time until they EVER saw home agian...
~bounus part~Sound: Dont You Think Wars XD
Sasuke walked out onto the training field. He saw Kaito meditating on a rock. He went over and pushed her off.
"dont think you can sit on MY rock." he said.
"ugh. dont think i wont try." she said and got back on and grabbed his hand when he tried to push her off agian. she glared at him while he just smirked.
"hn. dont think your going to push me around for much longer."
"dont think much longer isnt eternity."
"dont think eternity is that long."
"whatever. dont think that you'll be leaving."
"dont think i'll be leaving alone."
"dont think i'll come for you."
"ew! who would want you as their stalker?!" she sherieked.
"who would want to be your stalker?" he said with a grossed out look.
"well apparently you!" she said and walked off.
He threw a kunai and it hit her shoulder.
"hey! now thats no way to keep a low profile when your stalking!" she yelled at him and laughed. so she walked off....

((ok. tell me how u liked it. and yeah. im still waitin on ur fav characters! except you Oto-chan...u already told me like billion times-_-...also everyone PLZ read When No Ones Home....((from Worlds Gone Insane)). its the prequall and some of the future stories r going to have pieces of info in it that i havent introduced in here!))