TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Osen by yaoi_princess1011

[Reviews - 10]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Okay I finally had time to get Chapter 2 up. There's a lot of swearing in this chapter. Now for the legal stuffiness :Okay this a Sasunaru fic, and no I don't own the characters. The only thing this poor starving writer owns is the story plot and I don't get paid for this. There's a little Sakura bashing, like one comment. I apologize to the Sakura fans because personally im not. Just ignore the comments. And this is a yaoi which means boyxboy so if your a small minded person or a homophobe don't read cause I don't want to hear you bitch later. Sasunaru forever my fellow BITCHES and HO'S.

[]=actions
()=My little comments
//=Thinking


Enjoy^_^
The Osen chapter 2: " I didn't mean it!" New Found Feelings and A Sorrowful Misunderstanding
(Flashback)
Looking down at his black boxers when he felt the fabric become tighter ha gasped when he saw the noticable tent in his boxers.

/There's no way that little shit is th cause of-of that!(boy is someone in serious denial -_-)There's no.../

Just then Naruto moaned a little bit in his sleep and placed a hand on his chest. Sasuke who snapped out of his musings by the soft yet sensual noise blushed a soft magenta. He then began to edge even closer to Naruto. He reached down and slowly began caressing his inner thigh moving slowly upwards.

/I...I can't help it I need to touch that amazing body of his and... and it's his own damn fault for sleeping like that and if it wasn't for that damn dream I wouldn't even be doing this!...DAMN IT!/

He knew he was just making up excuses for hisself. Sasuke's hand continued its journey up Naruto's thigh. It careesed higher and higher up,he was almost at his target:Naruto's boxers.

Unfortunately for Sasuke while in the middle of his activities Naruto started to wake up...
(End Flashback)

Chapter 2 begin...
"Nn..." said Naruto furrowing his eyebrows.
His eyes started to flutter and Sasuke began to panic. He jumped up and with a speed only a shinobi (or a scared pervert about to be caught, in this case he's both) could achieve he ran into the rooms private bathroom. [each room is equipped with a private bathroom and a small shower] And quickly locked the door just as Naruto's eyes fluttered open. ( Che,lucky bastard -_-)
"Hn.... Oh it's morning already." said Naruto groggily then chippering up
"Oh yeah![Sasuke could just picture the big dopey grin on his face] I'm was gonna ask Kakashi-sensei if I could go training in the forest today!"
Sasuke heard Naruto jump out of bed, rush to throw on some clothes, and a short string of curses as he bumped into random things. He then heard a pause as Naruto spoke
"I wonder where Sasuke-kun went?... Wah! Sakura-chan's habits must be starting to grow on me!"
After that Sasuke heard Naruto rush out of the room. Now alone Sasuke enters the room blushing slightly
/'Sasuke-kun'.....Naruto had called me 'Sasuke-kun'. It sounds so cute when Naruto says it. Wait ....No! This can't be happening! Not with Naruto. NOOO! Why that idiot! What is it about him that makes me like him so much! Ugh.....I gave myself a headache agin! I'm going to take shower.

~In Naruto's own little training ground away from the Osen~
"Ha!"
Seven shuriken land with a low thud near a drawn on bulls-eye in the center of a tree.
"Damn! I still can't hit the bulls-eye. Sasuke-bastard would have made them all hit dead center."
Naruto got so frustrated that he ran up and punched the nearest tree. Splinters embedded themselves in his hand. Naruto winced when he looked down to see blood oozing from his wounds. He quickly plucked out the splinters before his wounds closed up.
/That damn fox....Well at least he's useful for something every now and then. Unlike that Sasuke! [raising his voice up to a girly pitch] Sasuke,Sasuke that's all anyone ever talks about! No one ever acknowledges me! Well that's all gonna change because I'm gonna get stronger WAY stronger than Sasuke-BASTARD!/
Reaching this resolution Naruto began to train all of his skills with renewed vigor muttering under his breath over and over "I will beat Sasuke, I will beat Sasuke!"

~Sasuke wandering the forest~
Sasuke took to wandering around looking for Naruto. He had no problem making up an exscuse to be looking for him to tell to Kakashi.
/I still can't believe he fell for it so easily./ (like he had any breason not to believe it .Dumbass-_-)
~Thinking Back~
"Ka-Kakashi where's Naruto?" [mentally kicking his own ass for stuttering]
[The perverted nin looks up from a new volume of Icha Icha paradise] (Damn, how many of those things dose he have?)
"Hmm....he said something about training in the forest, but why are you interested in him? [Sasuke blushed and began to sputter(he misunderstood what he meant)]
"Who-who says I'm interested in that idiot! I'm not! I couldn't care less about that little twerp!"
[raising an eyebrow]
"Well then why are you looking for him."
[quickly realizing his mistake he tries to cover it up]
"Because I'm bored and figured sparring with him might keep me mildly entertained."
"Fine,he said that he was going to train in the forest, but he didn't say which part of the forest he was training in so I suggest that you look for his chakra signature.
~End~
/Well I wish he could've given me a little more of a hint to where I could find my dobe.....What the hell! My...MY!!!!! Ugh I can't deny it anymore I must be slightly attracted to him...Oh fuck it all, I must be gay! All I can think about is him! Naruto with his sexy lips, Naruto with his adorable face,Naruto with his tight little ass....FUCK! I'm getting hard just thinking about it!...
"Hyah!"
"What the hell was that?"
"Ha!"
"Hey that's Naruto's voice."
Sasuke ran over to where he heard Naruto yelling. He peeked around a tree and nearly died of blood hemoraging caused by his massive nosebleed. There before him is a shirtless Naruto breathing heavily. His muscles, not huge while not scrawny were ripling and glistening with sweat. Sasuke had to bite his lip to keep from wimpering in pleasure at the sight presented before him.
"Hyah!"
Naruto makes a run at the tree ahead of him and lands a powerful kick to it's side scattering bark everywhere. Despite the alluring site of a shirtless Naruto in front of him, Sasuke was in awe at Naruto'e strength and finesse. Finally fed up with hiding, Sasuke walks out from behind the tree.
"Hey dobe."
Naruto barely acknowledges him being there, he makes another run for the tree.
"Hey BAKA!!!"
Caught off guard by Sasukes loud outburst he trips and falls flat on his face.
/Oh my kami! This must be a sign!/
Sasuke then decides to play this out just like his dream hoping it'll end the same way.
"Nice one loser! I'm sure you'll become Hokage in no time thanks to your wonderful foot coordination."
Naruto stood up and walked quickly up to Sasuke.
/Yes!Yes!YES!!,it's all going perfectly. Soon those wonderful lips will be pressed against mine, our bodies will be melding together. Oh kami I'm getting hard!/
"Sasuke.."
Sasuke was blushing a deep magenta. His hands were twitching barely able to keep from grabbing the blond.
/Oh Naruto.....please hurry. I want you so badly! I'm not sure I can hold myself back much longer. I just wanna throw him on the ground and ravage him right here and now!/
"Sasuke....."
Naruto moves even closer to Sasuke and brings his eyes up to look at him right in his ebony eyes.
/Here it comes/
Sasuke bends his head foward ever slightly and puckers his lips so slightly that his movements aren't even noticable.
/Yes he's about to......
"Sasuke you....ASSHOLE!!"
Naruto punched him right square in the face. Sasuke caught off guard flew right into the nearest tree and slumped down to the ground. Sasuke looks up shocked and slightly confused.
( I don't me to be rude but I must ask....Are you FUCKIN' RETARDED!! what the hell did you think was going to happen?! You know what I already know never mind....Don't give me that death glare ,hey put down that kunai STOP!! Or i'll make it so you don't get LAID!!!....heh,i knew you'd see it my way. "hn,Bitch" .... >.