TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Osen by yaoi_princess1011

[Reviews - 10]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Here we go my first fic let alone yaoi. Okay this a Sasunaru fic, and no I don't own the characters. The only thing this poor starving writer owns is the story plot and I don't get paid for this. There's a little Sakura bashing, like one comment. I apologize to the Sakura fans because personally idon't. Just ignore the comment if you don't like it... !!!


Sasuke-17
Naruto-16
Sakura-17
Kakashi-32

[]=actions
()=My little comments
//=Thinking

After a difficult A-rank mission Kakashi decided to take the group to an Osen for three says to recuperate. Unfortunately Naruto's never ending energy dosen't need time to recuperate and he's getting quite restless,much to the annoyance of his other teamates.

"Naruto!Quit jumping around all over the place your giving me a headache."

"Aww...Sakura-chan I can't hold still! Kakashi-sensei please don't make us go to a stupid Osen, there's nothing to do! Can't we please go on another mission!"

Kakashi peeking over his perverted book.
"Naruto would'nt you like to relax after such a hard mission? You injured yourself badly last time you need to rest or you'll overwork yourself."
[Naruto had recived a large gash going down his right arm while guarding a daimyo involved in an assassination plot... OK Back to the future...er story.sorry i could'nt resist.lame i know]

/They don't know the wound healed up completely not even an hour after I got it thanks to that stupid fox/ Naruto thought bitterly.

"Heh, It's the baka's own fault if he had been paying attention to what he was doing he wouln't have gotten injured."
[Even though Sasuke said this he had been scared out of his mind for the dobe when he saw all the blood gushing from the blond's arm.]

"Shut the fuck up Sasuke! And no Kakashi-sensei I don't need rest I'm completely fine.[starting to whine now]I want to go on a Mission! Not to some stupid Osen for three days! I'll be bored to death!"

"Naruto not everyone has that 'special ability' of yours to be completely fine after completeing an A-rank and being injured. The rest of us need time to recuperate and besides--We're here."

The group walked up to a large bathhouse. From the out side you could see but just barely the tip of the Hokage faces far off to the east,other than that there was nothing but forest as far as the eye could see.

"Well let's all be on our best behavior.[he looks at Sasuke and Naruto]And try to enjoy ourselves."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once inside the Okami directed them to their rooms. Unfortunately this Osen is both very popular and very far away fom the main part of Konoha so by the time our group made it there it was quite packed. To be more specific there were only three rooms left.

Kakshi insisted on having a room by himself saying he had some important reading to catch up on. Knowing his habits the teens questioned him no further. Sakura suggested sharing a room with Sauke but the idea was instantly rejected by both Sasuke an Kakashi. That left only one room. Naruto and Sauke immediately started arguing on who would get the room to the point that they were about to come to blows. Kakashi,who was annoyed by the bickering decided to intervene.

"Quiet both of you,there's only one room so you will both share it." He said this last part with so much finality that neither boy dared to object. When he was almost at the threshold of his room he finally turned back to the blond and brunnette who were both sporting what could only be described as pure comical expressions,he smiles at them though it's hard to tell

"You two shouldn't forget enjoy yourselves this Osen is famous among lovers for it's wonderful hot springs!"

They didn't get what he meant by the 'lovers' bit but they let that part slide.With that he went into his room muttering about reading his new 'Special Editon' volume of Icha Icha paradise and getting in some 'recreation'.
( you should know what he means by 'recreation' unless your unbelivably naive. If you are i'll give you a hint it has some thing to do with his hand and possibly a few toys.^_^)

Sakura also left for her room saying that she needed her 'beauty sleep'(don't bother waking up.Bitch. Sasunaru 4-ever!!! XP)to stay as pretty as possible for her Sasuke-kun, At the mention of his name with that suffix Sasuke inwardly shivered. After blowing Sasuke a kiss which he promptly dodged she went into her room.

Only Naruto and Sasuke were left in the hallway. Sasuke turns to Naruto a questioning look on his face.

"So what do we do now dobe?"

Naruto looks at him and then rolls his eyes out of annoyance.

"We'll isn't it obvious?I guess this means we're roomies.

With a look of annoyance on both their faces they both went into their room. They instantly went pale as soon as they closed the door and turned on the lights. The same thought went through both their heads

/What the Hell! It's bad enough we have to share room but this is too much./

They thought this because not only did they have to share one room but also...one bed!(Ha! tremble in fear of the all powerful author muhahahaaaaa! XP)Both boys snapped out of their daze and turned to each other with a murderous glint in their eyes and then turned away with a hmph and said at the same time indiffrently

"Well I may have to share a room with you but that dosen't mean I'm sharing the bed. I'll take the bed and you can have the floor for all I care."

As soon as this was said needless to say all Hell broke loose.

"What do you mean you'll take the bed and I'll take the floor you bastard!"

"Shut the fuck up you baka! I'm the oldest so I get the bed."

"Only by a few months you asshole and just because you older dosen't mean that I have to listen to a word you FUCKIN' say!"

"You wanna fight for it then jackass!"

Just then Kakshi poofed right in their room screaming.

"Shut up both of you! Your interupting my reading time I can't focus!"

"But Kakashi-sensei you made me and Sasuke-bastard over there share the room but there's only one bed!"

"Well,seems like your both gonna have to share it...[Seeing them both open their mouths to protest he then adds] that's an order."

With a mischievious wink he then poofs back into his own room to get back to his book and who knows what else! Once he's gone both boys looked at each other this time it was Sasuke who turned away with a hmmph and said

"Well I'm going to the bath so I won't have to spend time with a baka. It might be contagious."

"Well I'm going to the outside bath so I don't have to spend time with an asshole!"

They both left the room to go to the two separate baths.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~From Naruto's POV~

On the rocky out cropping of the outside bath filled to overflowing for a waterfall effect to the lower outside baths.

/This is kinda relaxing I didn't know my muscles were so stiff. But that still dosen't change the fact that it's boring as hell around here!I know! Tomarrow I'll ask Kakashi-sensei if I could train in the forest./

Content with this thought he leaned against the side of the bath and with a sigh he submerged himself under the warm relaxing water.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~From Sasuke's POV~
Sasuke sitting in one of the private baths was fuming over his current predicament.

/Why the hell do I have to be stuck with that baka for three days. Not only that we have the share the same bed! [ at this Sasuke blushed ] I wonder how he feels about us staying together in such close quarters?..Wh-Why the hell do I even care! It's not like I even like him!...Ugh,I'm giving myself a headache!/

He leaned against the tub and closed his eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Both boys returned to their room about an hour later. Neither looked at each other as they took off their yukatas and pulled on what they were planning on wearing to bed. When they finally did turn to look at each other they both stared in silence. Sasuke blushing was finally able to yell out

"What the hell are you wearing baka!"

[Naruto turning his head says indifferently]

"I always sleep in just my blue boxer and your one to talk when your only wearing boxers also!"

"It's just out of habit! I forgot that I would be sharing the room with you." said Sasuke who was blushing a deep crimson

"Well whatever just because your here don't think I'm gonna sleep any more uncomfortable Sasuke-bastard!"

With that Naruto shut off the lights and jumped into bed.While Sasuke was still deeply embarassed at the thought of sleeping next to Naruto with barely any clothes on and vise versa he still climbed into bed and slipped under the covers. Naruto slept on top of the covers but was soon shivering because it can get quite cold at night he then also slipped under the covers. Neither boy was facing the other but they both soon fell asleep.


~Early the Next Morning~

Sasuke wakes up with a start. He had been having a wierd (more like wet) dream about Naruto.

~Dream Flashback~

He and Naruto had been training in the forest when Naruto tripped and fell flat on his face. He couldn't resist the urge to tease him.

"Nice one loser! I'm sure you'll become Hokage in no time thanks to your wonderful foot coordination."

Sasuke had been fully expecting to hear him yelling a rude comment back at him. Much to his surprise, Naruto didn't say anything at all. He simply walked over to him leaving only a few inches between them. Sasuke blushed when he relized how close they were but not only because of that,Naruto was taking off his shirt revealing toned abs and beautifully tanned skin. Sasuke able to compose himself enough to sputter out

"Wha...What th-the HELL do you think your doing baka?!"

In response Naruto embraced Sasuke,pressing his warm body against his. Naruto looked up at his face gazing deeply into deep obsidian eyes,blushing lightly on his almost beautiful almost androgynous face.

"I love you Sasuke! I always have! I want nothing more than to be with you!"

With that said Naruto pressed his lips against a very shocked Sasuke's. The shock lasted every every bit of two seconds however before Sasuke bagan to kiss Naruto back passionately. Licking Naruto's lips vying for entrance which Naruto willingly gave. Their kiss grew more and more heated as Sasuke delved deeply into Naruto's mouth fighting for dominance which he quickly won. Not long into their activity Sasuke felt himself becoming hard,Naruto felt it too and in response ground his equally aroused body against Sasuke's. A gasp of pure pleasure escaped their lips, it was like a switch clicked on. Naruto allowed his hand to roam all over Sasuke's body touching,tugging,and grasping him possessively. Sasuke had never felt anything like this before. Naruto's hands moved lower and lower until they were inside Sasuke's pants. Sasuke began to moan when he felt fingers that belong to him wrap around his length. Naruto began to stroke him torturingly slow up and down. Between moans Sasuke's mouth began saying things of its own accord

" Na-uh...Oh Na-Naruto I...I love..."

At that moment Sasuke relized what he was saying and woke up.

~End Dream~


~Sasuke sitting up in bed~

/Why the HELL did I have a dream like that for! And of all the people in the world why did it have to be with that idiot!/

The image of Naruto and himself kissing pops up in his head. Blushing he touched his lips before shaking his hand to clear his mind.

/No way do I like that loser,just because he's cute... AH! There's no way I just refered to him as cute. NO WAY!/

Sasuke then noticed that he was warmer than he should be and that there was an extra leg between his own. He looked to the side and sees Naruto stretched across the bed one leg dangling over the edge and the other draped over his most sensitive area,needless to say Naruto was spread out in a very sexy way. All this was unknown to Naruto who was still sleeping comfortably. Sasuke was about to shove his leg off him roughly until he noticed the soft bulge in the middle of his boxers marking where his manhood is. Sasuke visibly gulped. His eyes soon started to drag ever so slowly over Naruto's sleeping form. He gazed from Naruto's full,bitable lips down to his throat which he thought would look so much more prettier covered in hickies to his chest and almost feminine stomach and then once again resting on his clothed cock. As Sasuke stared in awe at such beauty his own member became hard for real this time. Looking down at his black boxers when he felt the fabric become tighter ha gasped when he saw the noticable tent in his boxers.

/There's no way that little shit is th cause of-of that!(boy is someone in serious denial -_-)There's no.../

Just then Naruto moaned a little bit in his sleep and placed a hand on his chest. Sasuke who snapped out of his musings by the soft yet sensual noise blushed a soft magenta. He then began to edge even closer to Naruto. He reached down and slowly began caressing his inner thigh moving slowly upwards.

/I...I can't help it I need to touch that amazing body of his and... and it's his own damn fault for sleeping like that and if it wasn't for that damn dream I wouldn't even be doing this!...DAMN IT!/

He knew he was just making up excuses for hisself. Sasuke's hand continued its journey up Naruto's thigh. It careesed higher and higher up,he was almost at his target:Naruto's boxers.

Unfortunately for Sasuke while in the middle of his *cough*
activities Naruto started to wake up...



TBC

Well that was chapter one of my first Sasunaru fic. Let me know what you think and if I get enough reviews I'll continue writing. Definate yaoiness in the next chapter and some fluff,angst,tons of pervertedness,and realizations.

Will Sasuke get caught?! And will there be a happy ending for our fav couple? R&R

Until then...

Later XP