TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


No Future, No Hope by WarlordJEREK

[Reviews - 3]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I DO NOT OWN NARUTO CHARACTERS OR JUTSU. This is my third fan fiction. Hope you like it.
CHAPTER ONE
Neji walked around Konoha noticing how peaceful it has become. It was nice having peace every day. It was sunny every day since Summer began. Neji hadn't had any missions in a while. Today, Hiashi had told Neji to come to the Hyuuga Mansion for some special training. Neji was glad he was going to get to do something new. It gets boring doing the exact same thing every day.

When Neji got to the Hyuuga Mansion Dojo, Hiashi told him to sit with him on the bridge that was just outside the dojo. The bridge had been built over a brook that was surounded by beatiful cherry blossoms, honey suckle trees and many more plants. Birds sat in the trees and whistled tunes that only birds whistled.

"This will be the perfect place for your training," Hiashi told him. Neji was wondering why that was. "Now Neji. You know how the Sharingan was said to see into the future for awhile?" "Yes." "Well, the Byuukagan can really see into the future. In fact, that's where the Uchiha Clan got the idea to say the Sharingan could. But, only the most skilled and powerful Hyuuga Clan members can use it. I beleive you are ready."

Neji looked at him with a bewildered face. "Now, let's began. First, activate your Byuukagan and look at a tree or a bird." Neji did so. "Now, try to remember the strongest case of Deja Vu you have ever experinced." Once again Neji did so. For a second nothing happened. Then, he saw the bird that he was looking at fly off the branch it was sitting on. It clipped one of its wings on the branch. It crashed to the ground and broke its wing.

"Deactivate," he could hear Hiashi say in a voice that echoed in his ears. Neji deactivated the Byuukagan and saw the bird sitting on the tree branch without a care in the world,