TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Life in an All Boys School by mattel

[Reviews - 4]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Life in an All-Boys School
By: Mattel

Disclaimer: Not mine. Except plot.

Pairings: Neji/Naruto. Slight Sasuke/Naruto.

Warning: Shounen-ai. OOC-ness. Naruto the super UKE of the century! Smile!


Neji woke up earlier than the sunrise. It’s not unusual for him however, the only thing that’s unusual is the fact that he’s going and makes an effort to show the new guy around.

I just wanted to keep him on his toes, this school isn’t what it seems and he seems to not have even one friend.... Yet, he justified consciously as he reached out for a fresh t-shirt after taking his morning bath.

He then took his bag from his table then left the room deciding to drop the by to the new guy’s dorm room, Naruto, he berated himself. That guy would undoubtedly get lost in this school because he’s new, he thought, and get harassed himself. He added silently.

Neji doesn’t know why he helped Naruto Uzumaki yesterday. Usually he doesn’t help anyone but... he just looked so lost.

And burdened by his boxes, he added as he stepped out of the room and turned to lock it, better be safe than sorry, he thought, because as much as he trusted his dorm mates not to go through and steal his things, it’s quite the opposite when it comes to JUST getting inside his room, because the last time he’d forgotten to lock his room, he’d arrived the evening later and found some random nude boy on his bed, apparently waiting and offering himself up for his taking.

He shuddered at the memory, apparently it was a lesson learnt very well.

Shoving his hands inside his pant’s side pockets, he began retracing his steps towards Naruto’s room, which would be a very long way since Neji’s room’s at the East wing, fifth floor (E512), as he passed several boys on his way to Naruto’s he hadn’t failed to notice the sly and leering glances thrown to him by most of them. One even had the courage to touch him on his privates! Well, the person in question quickly found himself thrown across the hallway and was left bruised and sprawled on the floor.

After 15 minutes of walking, he found Naruto himself on the process of locking his own door; he just stopped and stood behind Naruto waiting for him to see him. Naruto didn’t fail him, he watched as he witnessed the surprised look in Naruto’s eyes as he turned ad spotted him.

Neji just stared and raised an eyebrow as a form of greeting.

Ever the cool one, Naruto thought himself as he raised his own had and uttered an old fashioned, “Yo” in response to the raised eyebrow.

“Hyuuga-san, right? May I help you with something? I owe you from yesterday.., “ he questioned the newly arrived boy because he felt that the boy on front of him just doesn’t do anything bordering on frivolous and whimsical.

At this, Neji opted to talk. Finally.

“Actually, Uzumaki, it’s you who obviously needs help and cut that ‘-san’ crap, we both know you don’t mean it”

Naruto grumbled, why this son of a—!!

“In other words, it’s just for formality, so just stop it, all formalities in this school is fake or forced, whatever suits you. Now, let me help you and while we’re at it, let me say a few things first, you must—“he was cut off involuntarily by a sudden reddening of his companion who turned to look at some random guy who just recently grabbed his ‘behind’ without ado.

“WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING?! ASSHOLE!!” Naruto shouted at the offender who looked like Christmas arrived earlier than expected.

“Why honey, you seriously need to get laid and share that wonderful piece of—,” the guy started.

“Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!,” Naruto bellowed to the guy who left after being told to shut up, leaving a very flustered and red Naruto with Neji who’s still cool as cucumber, apparently, after being cut-off himself.

Naruto, still pissed off because of the incident, turned to look at Neji, “What the fuck was that? Don’t tell me that it was some form of traditional greeting here because I’ll seriously kick your ass, and don’t tell me that there’s plenty of those—,” he pointed to the way the guy left off, “—here?,”

Chuckling and feeling sadistic inwardly, Neji answered, “Actually, that’s what I’m trying to tell you earlier, you really need to keep watch for them yourself before they could grab you out of nowhere, it’s pretty normal here. You don’t want to be grabbed, try not to be. Law of the jungle, you know,”

“But this isn’t a JUNGLE!” Naruto whined as he started to ruffle inside his backpack as if looking for something.

Neji shrugged and turned to look at him, “Seems like one to me, loaded with animals during their mating season... Anyway, tell me, where’s your first class?”

Naruto kept silent and continued looking inside his bag before finally producing a very worn-out and wrinkled piece of paper: his Certificate of Matriculation.

“Ano sa, ano sa... it would be.. ,” Naruto started as looked at his CM, then his eyes bugged out, “You’ve got to be kidding me! Integral Calculus first thing in the morning?!” he said dubiously, still in a state of shock.

“That would be on the main South building, 3rd floor, almost all Math subjects are held there,” Neji concluded; lightly touching his chin as if contemplating something, then, “Saa.. Let’s go,” he told Naruto, motioning for him to follow as he walked away.

Naruto, after recovering from his state of shock, grinned and followed Neji, “Ano sa, ano sa, are you really this kind or am I a special case?” he teased Neji, not expecting any form of reply since Neji’s not the kind of guy who jokes around and do nonsense stuff.

However, Neji stopped momentarily, “Yes, actually, you are a special case”, at this he resumed his walk not even thinking about the impact his words to the blonde, which is..

Naruto instantly redden, “err..,” he stammered before effectively shutting his mouth, cutting the source of any additional embarrassment.


Finally, after some serious sidestepping away from numerous hormonal males (in case of Neji, some serious case of numerous upper-cutting), they both, Neji concluded, reached their destination, room S304. As Naruto motioned to open the door, some guy with weird upturned hair cut him to it, “Yo. New here?” the boy asked Naruto and turned to look at Neji, “Hyuuga, so early?”

Neji just shrugged, but acknowledged the boy, “Nara. So lazy in the morning?”

The Nara boy finally turned to Naruto, fully acknowledging him.

He doesn’t look like one of those hormonal boys, in fact, he’s too lazy to be hormonal! Naruto concluded with a small sigh of relief.

“Nara, this is your new addition to the class, Uzumaki Naruto, just... fend off some boys if there would be. I’ll be going,” Neji told both Naruto and the Nara boy.

The weird looking Nara boy just sighed and uttered, “How troublesome,” however, Neji appeared to be okay with that so Naruto turned to Neji and thanked him, “Ano sa, ano sa, Hyuuga.. Thanks,” he told him but Neji just waved it off and started to walk away from them.

“Yo, I’m Shikamaru, let’s go in to the jungle, you ready?” Shikamaru asked Naruto, still holding the door for them, Naruto nodded, “Of course, I’m not a wimp you know. Bring it on!” he told him, although, he immediately regretted it the moment he entered the room, almost half of the occupants in the room cat-called and whistled, “NEW MEAT!”

Naruto immediately reddened and quickly followed Shikamaru, swatting stray hands along the way, “Doke. Hentai.” He muttered to himself, as he felt leering eyes straying to him. Finally they reached an empty seat and Naruto flopped himself down and buried his red face on his hands. Shikamaru chuckled lightly at him and seated himself beside him.

“Don’t mind them, it’s just that they rarely get a new classmate. They’ll get over it by a day.” He told Naruto.

“I hate this school,” Naruto grumbled, not noticing that the cat-calls died down and his new instructor just stepped in the room.

“Good morning, I heard there’s a transfer?” The instructor asked the class, who in turn, just motioned to Naruto’s general direction.

“Shikamaru poked Naruto to gain his attention, “Oi,”

“Huh? Wha—?,”

“Naruto! Kakashi-sensei just asked for you!,” Shikamaru hissed at the stunned blonde, however as the meaning of what Shikamaru said sunk in, he quickly stood up and opted to talk only to be cut off by the sudden opening of the door, revealing—

“Ah.. Sasuke-kun, nice of you to join us,” Kakashi told the newcomer.

Naruto started to blush all over remembering the incident that morning. He never noticed that Sasuke strode inside the room leaving drooling fans and just stared at Naruto who’s now gapping like a drowning.. fish.

“Oh. So you’re the peeping tom from this morning.” Sasuke commented as he stopped on front of Naruto, smirking, “liked the view too much?,” he added insolently.

At this, too many things happened almost simultaneously, the half (and horny) of the class went uproar, Shikamaru chuckled, Naruto blushed some more if that’s even possible, until finally, went spastic.

“You.. MORON! If you hadn’t left your goddamned bathroom door opened for fuck’s sake!, I wouldn’t have had the DISPLEASURE of seeing such a HORRIBLE sight! Truth be told, I’m the victim here, NOT YOU! I’m the one you TRAUMATIZED! You evil egotistical maniac bastard!,” he bellowed.

Sasuke wisely kept quiet and walked towards his seat, which happened to be, just behind Naruto’s. The class, however, was still in a buzz.

“What? They share a room?!”

“No! a bathroom!”

“You mean, ADJOINING rooms? How lucky that newcomer is!”

“—and he already peeped on Sasuke! But, honestly, who could blame him?”

Their instructor, Naruto noticed as he sat down, wore a cloth or something over the bottom-half of his face making him look mysterious, however, his eyes were making him a bit more normal-looking even with his face half-hidden. Their instructor was presently calming the buzzing of very talkative and horny male students, “Oi! Class, please calm down, I’m sure Sasuke’ll be accommodating all of you later on.. now please, settle down and I might lend you my latest volume of ‘Make out Violence’”.

At that the entire class stopped. Some were surprised, take Naruto for example who’s never been exposed to such a professor, some were appalled at their teacher’s behavior, some were still making eyes at Sasuke and some are left gappi9ng since they’ve never heard their professor EVEN mention, not included, to even THINK of lending someone his very precious porn novels. Or very artistic novels, as Kakashi-sensei call them.

“Is he really like that?” Naruto asked Shikamaru, who appeared to be slouching and generally spread over his own chair, Shikamaru turned to look at him, “You better get used to it, this school and it’s inhabitants are very strange creatures however smart they are,” he told Naruto, who just stared at their now lecturing professor, “I heard that Kakashi-sensei there, won several Math quizzes both locally and internationally, single-handedly and at the age of 13!” he added as a proof to his previous statement.

“More of like a porn-expert at the age of 13, and what’s with that Sasuke guy anyway?” Naruto grumbled to Shikamaru as he tried to get comfortable on his very wooded seat., however, he forgot that the one he’s talking about is just behind him.

“That Sasuke guy you’re talking about is actually here, Peeping Tom” Sasuke slid into their conversation.

Naruto immediately turned to look at him, “I don’t think that I’m talking to you, perverted exhibitionist”

”Ah. Uchiha, once again you’ve managed to turn the day to be more tiresome” Shikamaru commented, earning a glare from Naruto, “What? You’re the one not talking to him. Anyway, that is Uchiha Sasuke and from what I’ve heard, your room mate—“

Naruto cut in, “He’s not my room mate! We just share a BATH!”

Oops. That didn’t come out right.

Sasuke chuckled inwardly. Shikamaru’s eyes bugged out, he’s SO not ready to hear THAT and first thing in the morning too!

“Anyway, so he’s Uchiha Sasuke and—“Shikamaru leant sideways to look at Sasuke better, “that is Naruto Uzumaki.” He told him, pointing at the still steaming Naruto.

Cheater. Traitor. Idiot. Naruto thought about Shikamaru, he’s so going to kill him after this class was over, what’s with him making conclusions like.. THAT?! I’ll really burn him alive and feed his insides to.. well.. whoever and whichever would want to eat it!

“—you” Naruto caught Sasuke said while looking at him. Naruto adjusted on his seat to get a better look at him, “Nani? I only caught ‘you’”, he told Sasuke, who in turn just smirked at what he’d said.

Wait... what did he say? Recall.. Rewind.. Oh. My. FUCK!

Shikamaru outwardly laughed out loud at his very HONEST mistake.

Naruto got flustered for the nth time of the day, what’s with this school making him feel like this?!, “Oh fuck, that didn’t came out right, what I meant was—“he was suddenly cut-off by Sasuke leaning towards him, “Actually,” he started sexily his voice oozing with innuendo, leaving Naruto’s breath go hitching on his throat, “—what you said was right, you DEFINITELY ‘caught’ me,” Sasuke finished.

The whole room seemed to be at a standstill, the whole class was obviously listening to their conversation, even their porno-addict professor appeared to be watching and listening as their very own drama unfolds.

Naruto cannot take the pressure any longer, he stood up abruptly, sending his chair falling backwards, “Sir, may I go to the loo?,” he almost shouted at the professor. Shikamaru sweat-dropped. Sasuke smirked evilly, “Think of me, will you?,” he teased evilly.

Naruto opted to run away from the room leaving the class gapping and wondering...

What was that all about?

To be Continued.

Author’s Notes: I know, there isn’t much action, but, I’m still on the process of developing them. Oh, and those who would’ve notice some grammatical errors, please excuse me, English isn’t my language, but I’ll be thankful if someone would beta my works for me. Smile and Review!.