TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Life in an All Boys School by mattel

[Reviews - 4]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Life in an All-Boys School
By: Mattel
Disclaimer: Not mine. Except the plot.


I counted my boxes, 2 huge boxes: check, 3 smaller ones: 1.....2 ....3... checks and my backpack: check. Lost items yet? None that I currently know of. So far so good. I don't really want to screw up too bad this time.

I am Uzumaki Naruto, with my striking blue eyes and dashing good-looks and to-die-for body, I am really an eye candy! Hah! I WISH.

Anyway, you can call me Naruto. I am 16 years of age, and about 5'6 and would now be attending the prestigious All-Boys school of Hidden Leaf Montessori! Am I lucky or what? Must be the brains! Must be my brains.

Enough of this, onto my story, if only I could JUST drag these boxes to my dorm room.

Errr.. Excuse me.. Anyone? Where are the dormitories?


Amidst the swarm of early students dragging their things towards their respective rooms, one would notice a young man who's having the hardest time out of everyone, clothed with a garish orange shirt and beige pants, he really stands out. He pushed, he pulled and the result was the boxes just moved about a meter.

"Oh fuck! Please move!" the orange clad boy shouted at his boxes earning no response from his boxes but earning curious looks from his future schoolmates. He could hear some snickering at the background too. He pushed his sweaty golden bangs out of the way and displayed his almost breath-taking sky blue eyes for the entire world to see and then he glared at the crowd.

"What are you staring at?! Haven't seen a box in your lifetime?!" he shouted and pointed at the crowd gathered around him, still curious about the newcomer. Then he returned his glaring to his boxes. "Kuso!"

"Actually, we've never seen someone talk to a box before, so we're curious now if the boxes would answer."

The blonde turned, glaring at the intruder of his glaring match with his boxes. He immediately felt flustered for reasons unknown, after laying his eyes on the person who talked to him, all he knew at the moment was—

He's beautiful.

Taking in his very light silver, glittering and could almost pass for white eyes, pearly white teeth, clear smooth skin, straight nose and very long yet silky hair which was tied low on his back, the blonde could mistake him for an aristocratic girl, yet, it was his deep masculine voice and lean yet somewhat muscular form that gave him away as a boy. A very beautiful boy at that.

"err.. umm..", the blonde boy was speechless, fixated on his intruder who raised his eyebrows at the crowd, dispersing them with a mere eyebrow!

The dark-haired beautiful man turned to him, "Here, I'll help, looks like you need it anyway," he then picked up one of the bigger boxes (with 2 small boxes on top of it) effortlessly, as if it weigh a feather.

The blonde flushed some more, his own tongue feeling like lead. Why couldn't he speak for God's sake? He then picked up the remaining boxes and looked at the guy as if expecting something, then finally he said;

"Thank you. By any chance, do you know where the dormitories are?"

Finally, his tongue moved! And he talked coherently too! He just felt like doing a tap dance, but.. nah.. he wouldn't risk being embarrassed once more.

The black haired boy stared at the blonde like he's contemplating something, then, he nodded. He started up to the nearest stairs and stopped at the first step, he turned back to the blonde-haired boy, "You coming?" he asked.

The blonde stood transfixed then walked to follow the black-haired wonder, he then decided to make his acquaintance, "I'm Naruto Uzumaki by the way", he told the guy.

The long-haired Adonis just shrugged, "Neji. Neji Hyuuga".


After some trekking and avoiding boys rushing in and out of the dormitories, Neji and Naruto found their destination: West Wing dormitory, Room 301.

Finally, my home for the whole school year! Naruto thought, putting down the boxes which tired his arms already, mentioning for Neji to do the same, "Uh.. thanks again. Well.. this is it, I guess. I'll see you around?"

Neji looked at him with those mesmerizing eyes of his before responding, "Sure. Whenever that would be." At that he left Naruto literally drooling over his exit.

He's so cool and he seems to be untouchable.. and forbidden. Naruto drooled away.

Finally after getting a hold of himself after a few minutes, he looked at the door and looked for his key.

Now where is the little devil?

FINALLY, after almost 30 minutes of frantic key-searching antics , he found it, then leveled the key on front of his eyes, "Saa.. don't go astray again, okay?" he told the inanimate object almost sincerely. He then used it and opened the door revealing a sparse bedroom with 2 empty beds and a bathroom (which is connected to the next room) and then, completing the room are 2 big glass windows overlooking the field below. He dragged his things inside the room before leaving it and settling on one of the beds. He was secretly happy to be the last one who enrolled because it gave him the opportunity of having this spare room and without having any room mate to bother him.

"Finally, home sweet home..." he said before standing up and started to open his boxes to unpack and redecorate the room to his liking.


An alarm of a certain blonde went off at exactly 6 AM the next day, the official starting of classes. A stray hand tried reaching out from under the covers to pick the clock.... However, he hadn't reached it successfully, therefore, hesitantly rousing Naruto.

"What the..?!!" he then cursed under his breath and then glared at the clock which is still going off like crazy, he then successfully reached out for it then threw it across the room, hitting the door hard before finally staying quiet.

"Little devils against people who needs their sleep.." he swung his legs and got out of the bed, rubbing his eyes while trekking the way towards the bathroom which he conveniently forgot to be connected to somebody's room. He carelessly opened the door to the bathroom and got the shock of his life, well, he's the only one who was shocked. Inside his bathroom was... is... a...

A boy with dark blue hair bordering on black , clothed in his birthday suit and filled with soapy bubbles. The said person turned to Naruto giving him the entire view which left NOTHING to the imagination and smiled casually, "Oh.. Hi! I'm sorry, forgotten to lock the door, hadn't thought that room's already occupied, uh.. I'm Sasuke by the way, could you just lock the door on your way out?" at that Naruto backed away from the sight and slammed the door shut, leaving himself hyperventilating at the process.

"What the hell was that?" he muttered to himself, feeling the heat of a blush creeping from his neck towards his face. He then felt extremely hot all of a sudden, he began fanning himself with his hands before moving towards the windows and opening both of them, letting in the cool breeze to lessen the heat on his face.

What the hell is going on? Last time I checked, I wasn't even feeling this hot over some random guy and come to think of it, I've never felt this kind of hot... well, except yesterday with Neji but.... Oh. My. God. I'm not gay.. Am I? I'm straight!!!

He kind of stared-off for a minute or two before hearing the boy from the bathroom called out to him, "Hey, I'm finished, you can use the bathroom now!" after that he heard the click of the door from the other side signifying that the boy indeed left already. Naruto appeared almost in a daze upon reaching the bathroom, he could clearly smell the scent of the boy he saw a while ago. He shook his head, "Argh. This is not good. Think good thoughts...," the image of the naked boy appeared on his mind, "Ngargh.. Think good and CLEAN thoughts.." he told himself, while stripping his own clothes off to proceed to his long awaited bath.


Sasuke was surprised. He really was. He hadn't even thought about the possibility that the spare room adjoining to his is occupied and by a very delicious blonde to boot at that.

Sasuke is very open about his preferences. He's actually bi, although, he seems to immediately like his new neighbor which he's presently hearing to be inside the bathroom, cleaning himself or Kami knows what... his thoughts trailed of as he remembers his own first months on this Montessori, he then experienced tons of surprises, one is that, even though the school is very strict what with nuns and priests as its owners, the students always find their way towards other male's room by night and not just to play midnight poker, almost majority of the students are active academically, socially and sexually. Some are really gay, some are just experimenting because the school was isolated with it being all-boys, some are straight as a rod, while some.. Get what they could get.

Now, it's time to be a good student and show him around. (Insert an evil scheming grin)


To be continued.


Author's Notes: I'm trying to write again, I'll try to keep this as updated as I can. Smile!