TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Life in an All Boys School by mattel

[Reviews - 4]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
LIFE IN AN ALL-BOYS SCHOOL
By: Mattel

Disclaimer: I do not in any way own Naruto. Although a girl could wish ne?

Warning: Shounen-ai ahead! That means boy x boy looovin’ so if you’re homophobic, go away because I am homophobic-phobic.


“Well, here I go” Naruto muttered as he stopped on front of a classroom door, it is (supposedly) where his second class is being held, Oral Speaking. Although, he couldn’t really understand why would students need that subject since everyday they...well... talk.

‘And who knows what other kinds of “oral” things they do...’ Naruto thought himself as he inwardly shuddered. He got a hold of the door knob and slid it slowly, bracing himself for an onslaught, which fortunately didn’t came.

“Oi Uzumaki! Took you long enough!” someone called to him. Naruto turned to look at the person who called him.

It was Shikamaru.

Feelings of gladness and relief welled inside Naruto. Although he got the impression of Shikamaru being slightly irresponsible, he was glad to know at least someone in a class. It relieved some feeling of loneliness. Naruto bounced towards Shikamaru, he then noticed the people seated near him. The one seated on his left side is a very fat boy, munching on some snacks. ‘Probably some junk food’, Naruto thought, and seated in front of him was a weird-looking guy with inhumanly thick eyebrows.

“Hey Shikamaru,” Naruto greeted as he slid himself into a seat beside Shikamaru, he then proceeded to put his things on the floor.

“Ah. Naruto, I’ll introduce you to some people”, Shikamaru told Naruto as he watched him kick his own bag to a good spot. As Naruto turned to look at him, Shikamaru pointed towards his left side, “This is Chouji, don’t worry if he’s really a snob when he’s eating...Oi Chouji! I’m introducing you to someone!” At that, Shikamaru made a tutting noise which made Chouji notice him.

“Oh. Hi.” Chouji said between mouthfuls as he continued to eat, splattering himself with bits of snacks around his mouth.

Shikamaru sighed loudly then tapped the boy seated in front of him. The boy with the freakish eyebrows and was currently buried in a book called “Advanced Calculus”. After Shikamaru tapped him on the shoulder, he immediately turned around.

“What?” he asked putting a dog-ear on his book.

Shikamaru rolled his eyes, Lee will never change, “Hey Lee, this is Naruto,” then turning to Naruto, “Naruto this is Lee, the most persevering student in the world”. He snickered inwardly.

Lee looked at Shikamaru disapprovingly, “You know Shika, one day, I’ll be able to beat you even if your IQ’s over 200! Studying is the key to success!” At that, fire blazed in his eyes and he stared off into space… the fire still blazing.

Naruto shrugged. ‘What a weird guy’, he thought as he bent down towards his bag and pulled out a pen and a piece of paper earning a curious glance from Shikamaru.

“Don’t tell me you’ll take Lee’s advice seriously?”

Naruto rolled his eyes as he smoothened the paper on his desk, “Don’t be stupid, Shikamaru, of course not”.

“Then what are you up to?” Shikamaru pressed on, still looking bored.

Naruto shrugged and positioned his pen poised above his paper, Shikamaru looked at the pen strangely, waiting for something to happen. And then it happened. Naruto started to draw. Shikamaru followed the path of the pen with his eyes. Whoever it was he wanted to create, it looked like he was beginning to take shape and he continued his strokes with confidence. Shikamaru was amazed that Naruto had other talents besides being a walking mouth. They continued like that until,

“Is this seat available?” someone called from Naruto’s right, but being slightly oblivious from his surroundings, Naruto just grunted which the person in question took as an affirmative answer.

The said-person in question started to wonder and got curious as to what captured Naruto’s attention and he leant from behind Naruto to take a peek. He almost laughed out loud. Well, almost and instead he just said, “I do hope MY portrait’s not going to be over-exaggerated. I would prefer it as straight and true as the original.”

Naruto’s eyes widened and his hand froze in mid-stroke. ‘This is not good. Tell me I’m dreaming.’ He turned his worried eyes on Shikamaru who, despite his lazy and no-care appearance, looked like Christmas has come early. He was staring steadily on someone behind him.

He heard a chair scrape across the floor indicating that the said-person behind him seated himself. Naruto deemed it necessary to turn around.

“…”

Naruto felt heat creeping right up to his face from his neck. Hell! His body felt like it was on fire!. He was caught red-handed. He then tried to act indifferently.

Neji, who was seating in a relaxed pose and was the said-person in question, wrinkled his brows, a sign indicating that Naruto’s attempt to act indifferently wasn’t working. Mainly because of his reddened face. Shikamaru turned his face away from the scene, although a small smile on his lips indicated that he’s still listening to whatever confrontation that might happen. Lee in the meantime looked up from his book as he felt some tension mounting in the atmosphere, and as he turned to look at the cause, his eyes turned “ga-ga”. Shikamaru felt a snicker rising up from his throat because of Lee’s ogling. Instead, he fought the snicker down and looked at anywhere except Lee’s sparkling eyes, which are trained dead on Neji.

Well, no surprise there. Since he’s the only one Lee actually looks up to.’ Shikamaru reasoned inwardly.

Naruto, finally realized that his supposed-to-be facade wasn’t working, looked back at Neji and grinned sheepishly. He then opted to return Neji’s neglected, even if unsaid, greetings.

“Hey...” he greeted his voice just above whisper, then he thought about apologizing to Neji, but just when he was about to open his mouth to say something, someone stopped in front of Naruto and stared pointedly at the neglected paper laid on his desk.

Neji narrowed his eyes at the newcomer while Naruto clamped his mouth shut. He didn’t know whether to curse the person for looking at his work or kiss the person for stopping the tension. Naruto looked up at the person and then, promptly looked away.

‘I’ll sooner kill myself than kiss him!’ Naruto thought. He looked towards the person once more; then, he fumed after noticing a ghost of a smirk forming on the newcomer’s lips.

“What do you want?” Naruto said through gritted teeth at Sasuke, the self-appointed bane of his existence. Uchiha Sasuke.

Sasuke lifted one of his perfect eyebrows, “I never expected you to be one of this pretty boy’s”, he gestured bravely towards Neji, “—fan boys”.

Neji’s pearly eyes turned freezing cold and emotionless. He disliked arguments and avoided them as much as possible. However, this guy is obviously begging for one. “Don’t you know it’s rude to involve people in your ridiculously childish antics?” Neji said frostily.

Sasuke’s eyes sharpened at that comment, a retaliation poised on his lips and ready to be let out when Naruto beat him to it, “Gee, Uchiha-kun, why would you care? Is it because you’re one of them too? Are you jealous by chance? Never would have thought that Hyuuga-san is your type”, he retorted tartly.

Sasuke’s eyes turned to Naruto, momentarily forgetting about Neji’s comments. He heard Shikamaru snort in the background. He was about to say something again when, fortunately, their professor has arrived. Sasuke then brushed past Naruto, while the latter was making faces at his back.

‘Asshole’, Naruto thought after getting tired of making faces, he turned his attention to their newly arrived professor. He took in the details of the professor, from head to foot.

The professor had a weird scar that ran across the bridge of his nose, although, all in all, he wasn’t bad looking at all.

“Good morning students. I’m Umino Iruka and I’ll be your professor for this course, Oral Communications”, the professor said formally while his eyes scanned the room and finally rested on Naruto. He smiled warmly at the boy, he’s obviously new, Iruka thought as he know he hasn’t seen him before anywhere in the campus.

The moment was broken when someone cheered from the back of the room, “Yay! He is HOT!”

Iruka blushed despite himself, he’s already used to his students acting like this on the very first day. But it didn’t make him any more comfortable, “Now... now... students, I’ll be saying this once and for all, I’m already spoken for. So, get your minds off the gutter and start with our oral communications”.

“I’ll give you oral anytime, Sensei!” someone else piped up.

Iruka blushed scarlet, ‘I’ll never get used to this’, he thought as he opened his class lecture and opted to start the lesson and pretend he hadn’t heard that comment, Children these days…

Naruto rolled his eyes. His eyes slid over to where Neji sat.

‘Such a perfect example of a perfect student', he thought as he twiddled his pencil unconsciously and continued where he left off, ‘I wonder if he’s spoken for too…’

A breaking noise interrupted his trail of thoughts; Naruto looked down towards his pencil and saw that he broke it in half. He turned to look at Neji, only to find him looking back at him. Naruto grinned lopsidedly and looked away pointedly from Neji’s gaze. He shifted his gaze over and stared dead-on at Sasuke who sat 3 chairs diagonally away from him, who was presently burning holes with his eyes at the back of Neji’s head.

What is his problem?’, Naruto asked himself, he wondered more when the door of their room slid open and prompted Naruto off from La-La Land. Naruto stared at the newcomer who stared back with his kohl-enhanced eyes.

Iruka stopped his lecture and gently reprimanded the late student, “Gaara-kun, don’t be late again. Please go to your seat.”

He’s the guy I saw earlier on that drawing room! So, he’s the same age as me, and to think we both have the same hobbies... although he’s kinda weird. I think he’s still okay. Naruto thought as he followed Gaara with his eyes. He noticed that he’s still carrying his large sketchpad with him.

I would love to see everything he drew on that pad… he’s amazing. Naruto thought inwardly as he watched Gaara took a seat at the corner of the room beside a window and promptly tuned out of the lecture. Naruto stared, watched and ogled all the way through the class lecture, therefore, not noticing the irritated look thrown to him by Neji, the dirty look by Sasuke, the jealous look by Lee (who was GASP! not paying attention to the lecture for the first time) and the amused look thrown to all the people who’re looking at Naruto by Shikamaru.

Soon the bell rang, signaling that the lecture time was over. Naruto literally skipped towards Gaara who’s currently gathering his things, completely unaware of the oh-so-subtly rushing Uchiha, who’s now looking like someone stole his favorite candy and the sour-looking Neji, who’s now looking like something was stuck up his…

“Ne… Ne... Gaara-san, do you remember me?” Naruto asked hopefully, upon reaching Gaara’s seat, a light grin gracing his face.

Gaara stopped from his work and glanced at Naruto, “hnnh...” he muttered.

Even with his monosyllabic grunts, Naruto wasn’t deterred. He was about to speak when someone slapped him on his backside, he whirled towards the person. ‘Who ever it is, he’s gonna pay!’

He turned and came face to face with a chuckling Shikamaru.

“Shikamaru!”

Shikamaru continued chuckling, “I see you’ve met Gaara. I was thinking of introducing you to him after seeing that you have some drawing talents… but I guess it’s not necessary now, seeing as you’ve met him. Anyway, I’ll see you later. Be good, huh?” Shikamaru added as an after thought, and then he turned to Gaara who in turn just nodded to him as a form of acknowledgement.

At that, Shikamaru left the room.

“So… you draw too?” Gaara asked haltingly, almost sounding shy.

Keyword “almost”, considering his piercing eyes.

Naruto grinned like a Cheshire cat and scratched his head, “Ah.”, and then they fell silent. Gaara continued to gather his things while Naruto watched, “Ano sa.. ano sa.. what’s your next class?”

Gaara spared him a glance before replying, “Sociology”, he said, while zipping up his bag.

Naruto’s face drooped, “Ah.. that’s unfortunate, I have PE. So I guess, catch you later?” he tried to smile, hoping that he’ll see this tanuki person again in the future. He wasn’t sure why he’s trying so hard to make friends with Gaara but it just seemed the right thing to do.

He then turned away from Gaara, only to found himself face to face with Neji. “Uh...Hi?” Naruto said smiling sheepishly and uncomfortably, noticing how close they are...’Doesn’t Neji know the term “personal space”?’ He suddenly felt a rushing heat creeping from his neck to his face, ‘Of all the bad timings in the world...’

Neji stared at him and motioned Naruto to come with him, “I still need to finish your tour.”

Naruto nodded in acceptance and started to follow Neji but was stopped in midstep. Gaara’s hand was suddenly latched onto his arm. Naruto looked at his arm confusedly and let his gaze travel to Gaara’s eyes.

“I’ll walk you to your next class,” Gaara said in a straight-to-the-point manner which made Neji wrinkle his eyebrows.

‘Umm...what to do? What to do?’ Naruto inwardly panicked, he couldn’t just refuse Neji’s offer to tour him around since it would be disrespectful, but on the other hand, Gaara’s being nice to him and this might be the only chance he has to make friends with the elusive boy.

Naruto stared at Gaara for a moment until he gently pried Gaara’s hand off his arm, “Thanks... “ he paused as he thought for a moment, he abruptly turned to Neji, “Thanks Neji. But I think I would love the tour sometime later, okay?” he told him.

Pale eyes widening slightly, although not noticeable, he replied in a huff, “Hnnh”, Neji watched as Naruto turned to Gaara and took his hand, pulling the tanuki-boy out of the room. Neji was left standing in the middle of the empty room.

“That looked like being dumped to me,” a voice said.

‘Well, a not so empty room now.’

Neji turned towards the speaker and found himself having a staring match with none other than Uchiha Sasuke. He didn’t really understand why the animosities started now, when they’ve learnt to live with each other’s presence for these past few school years.

Neji arched his eyebrow, “I don’t know what you’re talking about.” he hefted his bag onto his shoulder for more leverage, he started walking towards the exit, hoping that the Uchiha would stop talking this instant and leave him in peace.

“Oh, but I think you know” Sasuke pressed, following Neji towards the exit.

This made the unshakable Hyuuga stop right outside the door of the classroom. He faced Uchiha, a deadly glare fixed firmly on his face.

“I think that you’re the one who’s fixated with Uzumaki, not me,” Neji told Sasuke through gritted teeth. At this, Sasuke chuckled. “I haven’t said anything about being fixated. You said it yourself.” Sasuke replied as he sidestepped and passed Neji, leaving the exasperated boy alone.

I knew that new boy was trouble. Who said I’m fixated? I’m definitely not!

Maybe a bit curious. But NOT fixated.



Naruto and Gaara were having a very lively conversation, or rather, Naruto’s having a very lively monologue, while trudging towards his PE subject which was at…..only Gaara knows where.

On their way to Naruto’s PE, Naruto stopped talking and took in his surroundings. He noticed that for once, he finally walked throughout the hallway with no one coming within 5 feet radius, therefore, no molestation. Although, he could still see wandering and leering glances thrown to them, he hadn’t paid much attention to them since they weren’t bugging them. He looked at Gaara.

Gaara was wearing a very fierce and scary looking expression, enhanced by the kohl around his eyes, he looks like a raccoon bristling with anger and not-so-empty threats.

‘Ah. That explains it.’ Naruto thought as he rolled his eyes and shook his head. Finally, he noticed that they’re heading towards a clearing, or rather, a big well-kept soccer field. He immediately shielded his eyes from the onslaught of the hot sun rays. He turned his head towards the left as he stepped out of the main building. At a distance, he saw a big cream-colored building with the word “Gymnasium” written on its roof in big bold red letters.

“Wow. This is so much bigger than my old school’s,” Naruto commented almost breathlessly. Gaara stopped walking and faced Naruto.

“We’re here. I’ll just see you around, Naruto,” Gaara said quickly turning around and walking towards the building once again.

Well... that was abrupt.’ Naruto thought dismissively. ‘Ah well. Oh, there are my classmates! ‘

As it was, there were at least 30 students gathered on the midfield in their regular clothes. Naruto inwardly sighed in relief. He hadn’t asked Gaara if he would have to change for PE during the first day. He decided to walk towards the lively group. He immediately regretted his own stupid decision. Because upon reaching the group, a hand snaked down to cup his bottom.

He totally forgot Neji’s warning! ‘Oh, how STUPID!’, He wailed in his mind

He was about turn around to punch the courageous guy who just grabbed his bottom when the person in question cried out in pain. He immediately whirled around, ‘What the—?’

The scene which greeted him was Itachi, the same perverted one who reads “Icha Icha Paradise”, the one who made a pass on him earlier that day and the older brother of pain-in-the-ass Sasuke, was twisting the poor guy’s arm in a very odd, ‘and very painful’, angle. Naruto winced as he heard the desperate pleas the guy begged for Itachi to let go off his arm.

“Oww! I’m SORRY! I didn’t know what came over me,” the poor guy shrieked as Itachi bent his arm further, “Please! I’ll not do it again! I’m sorry, Uchiha-san!”

Naruto watched Itachi in some kind of morbid fascination. Itachi smirked evilly at the boy before leaning over and mouthed off some words off the boy’s ear.

“Don’t you ever touch Naruto again. Better yet, don’t even THINK about him. Because if you do—“, Itachi whispered on the boy’s ear, careful not to let Naruto hear him “—you don’t want to know what will I do”.

At that Itachi stood up and turned to Naruto, completely forgetting about the terrified boy who just scampered deeper into the forest of students waiting impatiently for their professor to arrive.

“Hello Naruto-chan,” Itachi greeted the puzzled boy in front of him.

Naruto was presently very confused as to what happened. One minute, he was being touched in a very inappropriate place. Next minute, Itachi appeared and almost break the molestor-boy’s arm, who turned pale and promptly ran away. He couldn’t even imagine what Itachi told the boy for he, himself, never saw anyone turn from flushed to very pale in span of just a few seconds. Supposedly, he could forgive Itachi for his earlier actions and just forget it since he seems to have a gentlemanly side and—‘wait! Did he just call me Naruto-CHAN!'

Naruto flushed deeply, he stepped up to Itachi and pointed an accusing finger on his face, “You! Don’t ‘-chan’ ‘-chan’ me!” he raved, still holding his pointing finger in place.

Instead of being annoyed because of lack of gratitude, Itachi seemed amused. He took hold of the accusing hand which earned a surprised gasp from Naruto (and from the onlookers, “Itachi-sama is sooo cool!”) coupled with random ‘oooh’s and ‘aaaah’s.

“Delicious,” Itachi sexily murmured as he put it in his mouth and nipped the end of the offending digit, to Naruto’s chagrin and the onlookers’ amusement, “Definitely a “-chan” if I ever see one”.

It seemed all capacity to speak or utter some incoherent thought had left Naruto. He turned completely blue as if he couldn’t breathe.

‘It’s not as if I COULDN’T breathe. I just forgot HOW TO!’, Naruto thought inwardly, still staring at the scene in front of him, Itachi practically sucking his (Naruto’s) digit in front of many spectators!

‘Oh my fucking Gawd!’ He swore inwardly as he remembered about his classmates, since it seemed like someone turned the volume up and he heard the multiple cat-calling of his classmates in increasing crescendo. He quickly snatched his poor hand back.

“Get away from me, you perverted bastard!” he said rather lamely.

Itachi smirked as his makeshift candy was torn away from him. He was about to say something when someone walked towards the midfield with a very intense presence.

“I’m sorry for being late, my darling students! Now we can start and show everyone the BEAUTY OF YOUTH!”

Naruto turned towards the source of the noise, along with the other students and what he saw shocked him the most, ‘It’s like… Lee, the senior version!”

“Now, my beautiful students, calm down because your sensei’s here…. Um.. Itachi-kun, what are you doing here?”

Itachi turned to the very lively professor, “I’m just inviting my Naruto-chan for the Acquaintance Party this coming Friday”.

‘Invitation my ass. He’s very well sucking my whole arm off me’. Naruto thought rather exaggeratedly, ‘hmm... what acquaintance does this bastard’s talking about?’

As if sensing his students’ confusion, the professor decided to explain, “My dear youthful students, there will be an acquaintance party this coming Friday. All are invited, from 1st year to 4th year students. Although, it would be preferable if all newcomers would attend. THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO BURN,”

Naruto just felt the urge to have a huge sweatdrop, but resisted. This is so eerily familiar with what happened earlier with Lee-kun. He stopped daydreaming when he felt someone get up close and personal with him, he whirled and found Itachi smirking rather sexily at him.

Naruto felt very hot from his toes up to his face. ‘I’m NOT even gay!’, He told himself stubbornly, trying to reign over his very obvious reactions towards Itachi.

“Now Naruto-chan, will you go with me?” Itachi asked, making almost everyone in the class swoon upon hearing his seductive, bedroom and orgasmic voice.

“No. N-O. No. No way in fucking hell”, came the oh-so respectful and blunt reply, “Go away, I have class. Can’t you see? You’re in the middle of it too. Now, go away.”

Their professor caught on, having momentarily forgotten that he’s the one who’s supposed to teach the class. He motioned for Itachi to leave the midfield, “Uchiha-kun, please leave the midfield. I’ll be starting my class with these darling students of mine. I could almost see their burning hearts!”

Itachi complied without a hitch. Although before he leave, he turned to Naruto, “Now, you know you want me. Don’t hold back, Naruto-chan. You don’t come with me and you’ll miss half of what your ‘youthful’ life could offer”.

“He’d better miss half of his life then”, a voice interrupted.

Itachi and Naruto turned to look at the source of the voice.

There stood, the younger Uchiha with his face flushed as he looked towards his older brother. Naruto also noticed that Neji’s standing somewhat a few meters behind Sasuke, his stare becoming somewhat very… prickly.

Gee. Great. This is becoming so fucking great. Two Uchiha’s together, when I just couldn’t get enough of one’, Naruto thought sarcastically.

“There’s no way he would willingly come with you”, Sasuke told his older brother.

Itachi chuckled, “Oh, but you miss one thing, Otouto-chan—,” Sasuke’s face became beet red at this, “—EVERYONE would willingly ‘come’ with me,”

At that Itachi left the midfield, letting everyone know and understand his insinuation. Naruto, though, took the longest time, because when he finally understood the insinuation, the professor was already talking about things to know about soccer.

He was about to squirm his way towards the front to hear more clearly about what his professor is talking about when a hand caught his sleeve.

It was Neji.

Naruto put on a very confused look, which opted Neji to talk.

And talk he did.

“Come with me this Friday”.

Naruto was stumped. He hadn’t noticed that Sasuke’s still somewhat near them, within hearing distance and currently staring daggers on them.

“Uh… well, you see Neji, I was.. uh..,” Naruto started but when he looked at Neji more carefully, he could see that Neji’s expression is somewhat different, still stoic but somewhat on the verge of.. what is it?

“Well.. I was thinking of.. not going but.. well, uhh.. okay”, he said, already feeling the tell-tales of his blush which he couldn’t stop because right then and there, Neji smiled.

Did I think that Itachi’s hot a while ago?... I take that back. This is HOT!’ Naruto exclaimed inwardly, feeling that he’s melting in a puddle of unmentionable goo, class already forgotten.

...TSUZUKU...

To be continued…