TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Life in an All Boys School by mattel

[Reviews - 4]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Life in an All-Boys School
By: Mattel

Disclaimer: Not mine. Except plot.

Warning: Shounen-ai (boy-boy love), OOC-ness, weirdness.

Author’s Notes: This chapter is still not packed with action, but there’s few, I’ve yet to introduce the characters to be included on this story. Be patient, I’m still developing the plot... Smile!


Naruto kept running away from that dratted room, everyone there were perverted! Except Shikamaru since he looked to be too tired to get perverted, but that’s NOT the point!

Naruto stopped running when he noticed some tall guy sitting on one ledge of the hallway window reading some kind of a book.

“Icha... Icha... Para—“, Naruto silently read the title of the book as it was faced front towards him, he walked towards the guy completely forgetting the fact that he could be molested by this guy.

But he looks... harmless, he thought, but the second the stranger on the window lowered the book and revealing his face, his previous thought got replaced by one word: RUN. The guy looks like the older version of Sasuke!

I take it all back! He’s DEADLY! , he panicked, he turned around trying to find any inconspicuous exit, when he found none, he prepared to run towards the opposite direction, anywhere! Just to get away from the guy.

It’s not yet too late! I can still RUN! He thought when...

“Oi! You there!”

It IS too late... At this rate, I’m not going to be a virgin anytime soon..., Naruto thought dejectedly, as he walked towards the guy who called him and still sitting on the ledge.

Naruto couldn’t run even if he wanted to SO BADLY, he just cannot afford to appear rude before a guy he’s not even met. Naruto stopped in front of the guy who suddenly jumped away from his sitting position on the ledge and landed safely on the floor, nearly giving Naruto a heart-attack. Nearly, but not enough to make him talk to the guy first.

Apparently, it didn’t matter to the guy, now that he’s not sitting far on the ledge and gone was the book that was covering his face; Naruto could clearly see his features which are very similar to Sasuke’s! The only difference is that this guy has an older look, reddish tint to his eyes (while Sasuke was plain black, Not that I was studying him!, Naruto grumbled privately) and while Sasuke’s really drool-worthy to other people (in Naruto’s case, very traumatizing), this older version of him is enough to send Naruto into a catatonic state, which means, this guy in front of him is “sexy as hell” or if you want it in terms of a 16-yr old hormonal boy, “sexy enough to make me orgasm a hundred times and COUNTING”, Naruto warily turned towards him, knowing that the sensual being on front of him will speak sooner or later.

“You’re obviously new, it’s practically printed on your forehead”, the guy told him, even going as far as to poke his forehead with his forefinger, Naruto tried to fume at his forwardness but couldn’t since he’s in a catatonic state, “You are really in dire need of a body guard...” the guy trailed off, then started to slowly lean his face to Naruto’s, when his face became leveled to his own, his fingers slid from Naruto’s forehead to his jaw, caressing him intimately, “... you know, the one who guards your.... body.. you need to be watched out for, especially with this luscious face..., such innocence,” he whispered near Naruto’s lips, mingling their breaths, then... it was gone, the guy straightened and appeared as if he wasn’t doing anything sexual a while ago, Naruto appeared to be in a daze until;

“Uchiha Itachi by the way,” the guy told Naruto, then all of a sudden, Naruto scowled, apparently getting over his catatonic state, he sputtered, “Argh! Nyargh! What’s with all the Uchihas today?! I swear I’ll kill—“he was rudely cut off by Itachi’s hands resting on his shoulders gripping it slightly yet very firm, he seemed to have pushed Naruto towards the wall behind him, his hands slowly moved to his upper arms squeezing lightly, Itachi lowered his head towards Naruto and whispered silkily to his ear, “I see you’ve met my little brother.. But don’t mind him... I wouldn’t mind showing you the things you couldn’t even imagine possible..,”

Naruto’s mouth suddenly went dry. Itachi went and brushed his lips on Naruto’s ear making him shiver deliciously and flatten himself further more on the wall behind him, Itachi’s face hovered for about a millimeter from Naruto’s then.. started to lower his face; Naruto’s eye held panic even if he seemed to be frozen on the spot, his eyes widened as he realized what’s Itachi’s aiming to do, he then closed his eyes, he don’t want to see this happen himself.

3......2.....1.... huh? I thought he’s going to kiss me and pop my cherry afterwards?? He opened his eyes.

Naruto saw Itachi leaning back, his hands are still on him however, he appeared to be killing someone with his glare, which wouldn’t be news for him because the look was really frightening, scary enough to make him piss on his pants if ever that glare was directed to him. Naruto gulped and turned to see the unlucky guy who somehow made him the lucky one. Oh.. Isn’t that...

“Hyuuga.. Loitering? Who would’ve thought...,” Itachi hissed at Neji.

Neji for his part appeared not to be intimidated at all. In fact, he’s looking murderous as Itachi. Brrr... Naruto shivered.

“Uchiha. Out molesting? Who would’ve thought you stooped so low,” Neji countered, he then looked at Naruto and motioned him to come over to his side.

As much as I’m grateful to Neji for saving my cherry popping for later, I would expect not to be treated like a stupid fucking damsel in distress! I absolutely re—ICK!

Naruto jumped a good foot high after having felt Itachi’s hand slide towards the small of his back and still slid a little lower which prompted Naruto to appear almost teleporting to Neji’s side.

“Ah.. Neji-kun, I’m not molesting anyone. Everything that happened were consensual, don’t you think, little boy?” Itachi purred to Naruto’s direction making him shiver against his will. Neji looked at him in query. Naruto quickly shook his head in response.

“Let’s get away from here,” Neji told him gripping Naruto’s wrist and began dragging him towards the opposite direction of where Itachi’s currently standing. Naruto however turned once more to Itachi and showed him the finger.

“I’m not a little boy, hentai! I’m Uzumaki Naruto!”

At that Itachi smirked. Naruto hmm...?


Naruto returned his gaze to Neji who apparently began loosening his hold on his wrist until he broke his grasp entirely from Naruto’s wrist. This gesture made Naruto frown, he caught himself almost immediately.

“Huh? What was that all about?” he muttered to himself, still thinking about the contact Neji’s hand made on his wrist.

Apparently, Neji has a very good hearing so he halted, mistaking the question to be directed to him, and because Naruto was thinking about something else he wasn’t aware that Neji stopped therefore bumping into him hard and falling hard on his butt.

“What was THAT all about?!” he now questioned, referring now to the halting of Neji. He stood up rubbing his sore bottom.

Neji turned his gaze to Naruto, who stopped his antics the moment he felt Neji looking at him.

Looking at me... Naruto’s mind trailed off, but he immediately snapped into attention the moment Neji opened his mouth.

“Let me tell you one thing, Itachi is not a very nice person to get close to,” Neji told him. Naruto raised his eyebrow, “and this is based from your personal experience?” he asked impudently, he was lucky Neji was a very patient guy because if he’s not, he would’ve decked him the moment he asked that.

What audaciousness.. Neji thought to himself as he opted not to answer that question instead resumed walking making Naruto ponder on his actions, then, “What were you doing on that hallway anyway?” Naruto asked Neji who’s still walking away from him, Naruto ran over to him, “Ne..??? Ne??,”

“I needed to use the loo,” Neji replied simply.

This guy’s absolutely... hopeless. With his one-liners, he’s doomed to be a social reject. Naruto sympathized.

Naruto kept quiet after that but kept following Neji, all the while taking in the surrounding: pristine white walls with big open windows on his left and classroom doors on his right and a very shiny marbled floor to boot. He’s starting to wonder which building is he in now.

“This is the Main North building 3rd floor, mostly art classes are held here,” Neji explained as if reading Naruto’s thoughts, he then gestured towards the furthest door on the hallway, “That’s a free room, if you like art, just go there and sketch or paint or whatever you want, very few students like art so few use the room,”.

This earned Naruto’s grinned. Great! A Sanctuary! He thought himself.

“Great! This is what I really need!,” Naruto ran towards the room, as he opened the door, he took in the surrounding which was revealed one by one by the opening door, he took in the wall which was painted with a textured sky blue spray and along the walls were some portraits: Nature, people, sceneries....

The room has 12 big slanted tables which were very good for sketching and right there, smack right in the middle of the room seated a red-headed person who turned slowly to him upon hearing the opening of the door.

“Oh, sorry.. May I come in?” Naruto asked giddily, still exuding satisfaction upon learning and reaching the art room. This is absolute HEAVEN!

The red-headed kid studied the newcomer before he acquiesced, “This is a free room,” he reminded the blonde kid, making the blonde look at him, stopping momentarily from his ogling of the things inside the room.

“Oh. I know, Neji here--,” Naruto turned towards the door to look for Neji who wasn’t anywhere in sight, “—uh.. Neji told me that this is a free room” he then looked fully at the red-headed kid and studied him subtlety, he was very strange to say the least, with eyes bordered with some black colored... was it pen? Or crayola? Naruto thought, the boy also has this strange kanji tattooed on the topmost-left side of the forehead.

“Naruto Uzumaki.. You?,” He asked as he crept towards the boy who remained motionless, “Uh.. May I see?,” he suddenly followed the question, referring to the large sketchpad on front of him.

“Sure. I’m Gaara Nakashima.” Gaara told the boy, referring both to the former question about his name and permission to see his work.

At this, Naruto gleefully reached out for the sketchpad and flipped through his works. Gaara just gazed at Naruto, judging his reactions as he look through his drawings, he could clearly see amusement, wonder, blissfulness and definitely some excitement.

What a strange boy, Gaara thought.

Gaara grew up on this school, knew the people here and their habits but never participated in them, and he has yet to see a boy like Naruto who’s not fueled by male hormones and just plainly love arts. Maybe they could spend some time together after this? That would definitely be great.

Naruto then raised his eyes from the sketchpad and stared at Gaara who’s now feeling flustered because of the attention, he’s not really used to having such an audience, “You’re amazing! This is amazing! You really need to teach me how to draw like this!” he told Gaara, referring to the drawings.

Gaara smiled inwardly, things are definitely looking up, he’ll be happy to help, he wanted to say, but as he started to say what he wanted to say, he was cut off by Naruto who screeched upon looking at his own watch, “Fuck! I’m supposed to return to my Integral class! And now.. It’s almost time for it to end!,” he yelled, he then turned to Gaara, “I’m so sorry Gaara, I’ll just see you here tomorrow? Please, please, please be here? Same time? THANK YOU!” at that Naruto ran off leaving a dazed Gaara.

That guy.. He is strange.


To be continued...