TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Kit and the Wolf by doodlelover

[Reviews - 8]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Naruto stared at the wolf only a few feet away from him and scowled. Why the hell did he have to show up right at this moment? Couldn't he have just one moment of peace with out having to deal with this bastard?

Sasuke stared back defiantly, glaring as the fox refused to move out of his way.

"Move or I'll make you." was the emotionless remark that gained a death glare from the fox.

"What makes you think you can order me around huh? I don't remember saying that i would do whatever you wanted me to! You egotistic bastard!" said the overly loud kit.

He just about killed the stupid little idiot right there but decided he would have a little fun with him instead. but he didn't expect what happened next.

The fox suddenly growled and pounced on him before he could ever reply to the insult that he threw at him.

"Get the hell off of me you stupid pest!" he growled through clenched teeth while trying to throw the fox off of his back.

Naruto smirked and toppled the wolf over and started to claw and scratch at his under belly ruthlessly.

Sasuke was actually was quite shocked that anyone would even try to attack him knowing that they would probably be killed the next day for trying to harm the heir to the Uchiha clan.

Amused he kicked the fox off and pinned him down to the ground beneath him.

"Don't ever try that again or I'll have you killed." he whispered in the kits ear.

"Hah! so you have to have others do your dirty work for you huh?! What? Too good to kill something as worthless as me or are you just too weak to kill me!?" he spat back at the all too cocky teme.

This just amused him even more and angered him all the same. this fox was really starting to get under his skin. Closing his eyes he tried to calm himself down. he would not let this pest get to him.

Looking back down at the fox he noticed the glare was now accompanied by a blush staining his cheeks. The fox averted his azure eyes from the stare the Uchiha was giving him realizing his own flushed face.
Realizing that he still had him pinned down he immediately and almost a little too quickly jumped off of him.

"Just make sure that you keep your distance from me from now on I don't want to have to deal with you on a daily basis." he said looking away hoping that the idiot was too angry to notice the blush that was now on his face as well.

"Keep YOUR distance from ME teme!! I'll go where ever I want and ill go by YOU if I want!" and with that he turned his back to the stoic wolf and ran towards the outskirts of the forest well away from his enemy.

"Like hell you will." he said to the retreating back of the still flushed Naruto.

He cursed himself inwardly at his little impulse control that allowed him to blush in front of the stupid fox. 'Stupid fox with his stinking cute glare.'

WAIT.

HE DID NOT JUST CALL THAT DOBE CUTE.

He stared wide eyed in front of him shaking his head at his completely fumbled brain and thoughts.

"I'll get you for doing that you stupid fox."

~TBC~
Chapter end notes: yes i know that its short and its been like a year but i will update more often so jaa ne for now! thanks for reading!! ^-^