TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Kit and the Wolf by doodlelover

[Reviews - 8]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: disclaimer: i do not own naruto *sob* *cry*

!warning! use of foul language (swearing)

hope that u like my first fic ^^
::EDIT:: Oh God, I not even going to try and re-write this. I just... fixed a few spelling/grammar mistakes and left it as is . There is no way in hell I'm reading this... it's torture ;_______; Was I really this bad...?

Anyway, feel free to skip ahead to the ...Um, sixth chapter?









The forest was lush and green and filled with chirping birds and fresh sweet smells of ripe berries.

The little fox crawled out of his den squinting his eyes as the bright sun shinned on his small cream orange face. He stepped out of his warm den to be greeted by the warm and scented filled day.

He grinned as his nose twitched from the sweet smelling berries outside his den. He happily enjoyed his meal and went to his normally enjoyable routine day.

The little fox was never alone in this forest because all of the little creatures in it including, birds,insects,squirrels,rabbits,snakes,field mice,and occasionally another fox like himself sneaking away from his own territory. But Naruto always felt lonely inside, like no one was there to care for him. All the other animals had someone to care for, children, lovers, family, but Naruto had none.

The only one that he thought might care for him was a dolphin named Iruka he once met when he found himself by the ocean one day. He never really knew how he got there in the first place but that day was one of the only truly happy ones that he had.

His parents were killed but hunters so he was left to fend for himself. No one to care for him of even smile at him. All the other animals didn't care for him because he was a nuisance, just their out of luck of not being found.

Every day he got the same scowls, same mean looks, and sometimes he even got kicked in the face. But he didn't care because one day he would out grow them and become the predator that he was. "A Fox" . So in a way he could understand why they hated him. Foxes weren't the strongest or bravest predators, they just got by on stealing or cheating to get their food. So he didn't care.

Naruto went to the small lake at the edge of the forest every morning to get a small drink and then lay by a tree all day and maybe find a dead bird some where or raid a bird's nest to eat real quick. But this time when he went on his usual routine he found someone that he REALLY disliked....
the wolf packs precious offspring....

"UCHIHA SASUKE"

END CHAPTER ONE

Hope u enjoyed it! tell me if i should continue with this! i would really like to know ^.~
hope u enjoyed it!