TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Kit and the Wolf by doodlelover

[Reviews - 8]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: disclaimer: i do not own Naruto

!WARNING!: use of fowl language (swearing)
The wolf clan was the strongest of all the forests predators. They had the largest territory and would kill any other pack that would trespass.

They had the two smartest and strongest leaders in the forest at one time, but the packs male leader was killed by a hunter. So that meant that the bloodline would be cut off and destroyed, and the clan would soon die. and it would leave an opening for a new dominate clan.

The Uchiha only took what they needed and nothing more so that this part of the forest would remain lush and beautiful. but if a new clan took over the forest would soon die because of another clans ruthlessness.The only possible clans that could take over were all very incompetent.

The Nara clan were small but very clever wolves but they were lazy and would only catch the animals that were smaller and slower than them and would kill them off.

The Akimichi clan were large and powerful brown wolves but were all gluttons eating everything they could and not stopping. The entire forest would all be gone if they took over.

And that left the Yamanaka and Haruno clans; they both were very large clans and they were all small wolves with elaborate colors. They were also picky eaters that would only eat the rarest of meats and would kill all the endangered species the forest had to offer.

So their only hope was that the last of his offspring would survive. Only one did. and so that's why in the entire forest looked up to the little "miracle". The bright new hope that would stop that from happening. So the forest treated him like a god and headed to all his wishes.

That's what pissed Naruto off the most. All he ever wanted was the other animals to accept his existence, but all they ever did was scowl at him or throw rocks. He wanted everything that he had; his family, his admirers, his acknowledgment, his life.

Sasuke had everything Naruto ever wanted, and he treated it like shit. All Sasuke ever did was frown. He never talked to anyone, never smiled at the compliments he got, never even once hugged or ever talked to his mother.

He was a stuck up conceited bastard, and he didn't deserve what he had. He never realized what a wonderful thing that he had from everyone that Naruto wished everyday that he had......

" LOVE"