TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Before he cheats by Sky_blue

[Reviews - 13]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I do not own the characters or the song.
This is my first story, so I hope you all like. Enjoy!^_^
Oh, to explain the tags on the bottles, I don't know if they do that or not, but I figured the bar wouldn't be that classy, but the cologne was in the song, so I made the tags up.
Anyway, enjoy!
"You’re a good dancer Sasuke-kun", the skinny blonde, that the dark haired raven had his arms around her waist, said in a sexy tone as she and the raven dance to 'Strawberry Whine' by Deanna Carter.

Sasuke smiled down at her. "Thank you, Sexy. Can I get you a drink after this?" he placed a light kiss on her cheek.

Ino giggles. "Of course. You earned it."

The song was over and the two walked to the bar.

"What will it be?" the bartender asked.

"I'll have a Budweiser, and you?" Sasuke looked at Ino.

"I'll have a martini."

"Coming right up." The bartender got to work on the drinks. Sasuke gestured for Ino to sit at the bar as he took a seat next to her.

"Thanks for the dance Sasuke-kun." Ino purred as she ran her finger over the rave's pale arm.

"Anything for a beautiful girl." He said as he winked. Ino giggled again. "But why is a beautiful girl like you alone at a crowded bar like this?"

The bar was as busy as it usually is on a Saturday night. From the usual guests to the guests that would come only on a weekend. The air was hot and sticky and the music was loud. The DJ was playing the music and soon after the next three songs, the karaoke contest would begin.

"Well, I needed to get out of my apartment. My roommate, Sakura, was going on and on about the fight she has with her boyfriend, Lee." Ino said in a cheerful with a little bit of annoyed tone. "I got sick of hearing it so I came out here tonight to let my roommate blow off some steam. What about you?"

Sasuke rested his right hand on the outside on Ino's left knee sending sweet chills running up and down her spine, while he rested his head on his left. The raven undressed her with his eyes.

"I got bored at home." he said as he smirked.

The bartender set their drinks in front of them. Ino picked up hers and took a sip.

"So is there someone in your life?" Sasuke asked as he picked up his drink.

"Was. We broke up three weeks ago. Wasn’t working out. How about you? Surely you have someone special?" Ino asked with interest.

The raven closed his eyes as he took a big gulp of his drink. He then places the mug down and looked at Ino.

"No, I don't."

*~*~*~*

The street light at the entrance of the parking lot flickered a few times. The night was cool and the breeze was refreshing. Loud music came from the building that was at the end of the parking lot. The air was fresh. The street light at the entrance flickered off for about a few seconds. Then it flickered on to appear what was now under the light.

A boy with spiky blond hair stood under the light that did not flicker as he stood there. He held a baseball bat that rested on his right shoulder. His golden blond bangs hid his eyes as he looked down a little. A light breeze brushed him causing his hair and un-tucked shirt to flow. As the breeze blew, he lifted his head to reveal determined and miffed blue eyes. He moved his head slowly as he looked around the parking lot until he spotted what he came here for.

“Found you,” he said huskily. Then he strode over to a sleek, black convertible.

*~*~*~*

Ino giggled. “Wow, I didn’t know you were this good a pool.”

Sasuke had both of his arms around the girl. One hand was on her left hand showing her how to aim the stick and the other was holding the base of the stick and was also over her right hand.

“Steady now.” Sasuke whispered huskily in her right ear. His lips were about an inch away from her earlobe. This made Ino shiver in delight. They both drew back the stick and then hit the white ball causing it to hit four other colored balls. Two of them went into a whole while the other two rolled to the other side of the table.

“Yay! I got two in!” Ino squealed.

“See, you are good at this.” Sasuke said with a calm voice. But then he said calmly with lust in his voice, “You just needed the right teacher.” He placed his right hand around Ino’s waist and pulled her closer. Ino’s back was against the raven’s hard chest. More chills of pleasure ran through her body.

“Thank you for teaching me, Sasuke-kun.” Ino sweetened her voice as she said his name. Sasuke planted butterfly kisses on Ino’s neck, making her moan a little. He put the stick down and turned Ino to face him. He leaned in and was about to capture her lips when the DJ announced:

“The Karaoke Contest will now begin. Out first contestant is Ino Yamanaka. Please come up to the stage.”

The audience cheered with delight. Ino put her finger on Sasuke’s lips. “Later, baby. I got a song to sing.” She winked at him as she made her way towards the stage.

Sasuke smirked and walked back over to the bar. “Bartender!” He beckoned.

The Bartender, a male with white spiky hair and a mask covering most of his lower face and an eye patch covering his left eye, walked over to where the raven was.

“How may I help you?” he asked in a cool and cheerful voice. The tag on the upper right side of his shirt read “Kakashi”.

“Make another Martini for the lady that’s about to sing and have it ready when she is done.” Sasuke ordered.

“Of course.” And then Kakashi when to work on the drink.

*~*~*~*

A 2005 Black Convertible sat parked in the back of the parking lot. 7 parking spaces away form the exit. The blond boy stood about 5 feet away from the car, examining it. His head turned toward the building and then back to the car. He smiled sadistically.
“Such a beautiful car,” He said. His voice was filled with sarcasm. “I wonder what the inside is like.” Then he walked closer.

He leaned the baseball bat against the car and took a pair of keys out of his front left pocket. His hands felt where the spare ones to the car were and proceeded to place the key into the key lock of the door to the driver’s side. But he missed and the key scratched on the right side of the key lock, making a scratch mark the size of his index finger in the paint, but the key was still on the car.

“Oops, I can’t aim well today.” His voice sounded disappointed with a little sarcasm. And his smile grew wider. He dragged the key further making the scratch bigger, causing an eerie sound that was worse than nails on a chalkboard. He dragged the key across the door behind the driver’s door and over the small door that held the entrance to the gas tank (I don’t know if the gas door has name, sue me). He stopped when he reached the lights.

“Man, this is bad.” He said that, but he was enjoying it. “I’ll try again.”

He walked back over the driver’s door. He tried to put the key into the key lock, but missed again, this time scratching the left side.

“Damnit, I missed again.” He said as he kept the key moving to the left making the new scratch bigger like he did before. The sound more eerie than before as the blonde put more pressure on the key as it went further. He stopped at the headlights.

He went around the other side and created the same scratched. Then he went to the front of the car and made a scratch on the hood with the key…and another…and another…and another…

*~*~*~*

Ino was up on stage sing ‘Man! I feel like a woman’ by Shania Twain. And was sucking big time.

The contest ended hours ago. Ino didn’t win; apparently the winner was some girl named Tenten. But after the contest, they kept the karaoke machine up so everyone could have a chance to sing. Ino was upset about loosing. The prize was $500. Ino wanted that money so bad. She wanted to take it home and rub it in her roommate’s face, and then go on a shopping spree. But she cheered up when Sasuke bought her another martini. After many drinks, the money was forgotten. Now, she was on stage singing…badly.

‘Freakin’ Bache’ Kakashi thought as he set another bottle of Sake in front of the raven. Sasuke had 2 Budweisers earlier, but now he stuck with Sake. He took a sip as he watched Ino sing.

“The best thing about being a-, “Ino started to laugh. She was out of it. “Oh oh oh, I’m totally crazy~~~ Forget I’m a…what am I?” Ino asked and then burst into laughter. Most of the audience wasn’t enjoying her singing, and neither was Sasuke. It was obvious she could not sing when she was drunk. Some of the males in the audience enjoyed it though. But they were either drunk as well, or kissing up because Ino was hot. Sasuke just watched.

“Man, I feel like a wooooaaahhhh” Ino lost her balance and was about to fall of the stage, but lucky she grabbed the mike stand and she caught her balance. Then she busted out laughing, give most of the audience members disturbed looks.


“Hahahaha, I am soooo wasted” Ino slurred into the microphone.

Sasuke smirked.
He got up and went to the bathroom as Ino picked another song to sing.

*~*~*~*

So many scratch marks were all over the black convertible. After the blond was done, he went to the drivers side again and finally opened the driver door. Teme! He didn’t even set the alarm.’ He thought. He leaned in and looked around. The seats were onyx leather and there was a new car smell that lingered in the air. The inside has been kept so clean like the outside; it still looked as if it has just been bought. But the car smell was also mixed with another scent. His scent. He inhaled the scent and his face scrunched up. The smell he once enjoyed now made him sick. He then looked down at seat. He smirked.

“Must be comfortable.” He said with sarcasm. He traces a finger over the seat. The seat has little dots imprinted in the leather for decoration.

“Lets play connect the dots.” He said evilly. He reached behind him and pulled out a kitchen knife out of his back pocket. With the knife, he carved a word into the seat, making it big to make his “point”. There were a few ripping sounds and soon he was done. The knife had some stuffing on it. He wiped them off and then closed the door, not bothering to lock it.
Knife still in hand, he walked over and crouched down to the tire in front of the said door. He slashed a hole in the tire, causing a ripping of rubber sound and the air to leek out. He then did that same to the back tire; then the other two on the other side. Now all four were slashed and flat.

*~*~*~*

Sasuke zipped up his pants and proceeded to wash his hands. He was looking forward to showing Ino the “night of her life”. After he washed his hands, he noticed his blue button downed shirt smelled of Alcohol and cigarette smoke. His hair as well. ‘This will surely turn her off’. He looked around and spotted some bottles of cologne next to the sink. On each bottle there was a tag around the neck of them; for when if someone tried to steal one, the tag would send a signal to notify the owner(it would only activate once the bottle crossed the threshold of the bar entrance). A sign was above the bottles on the wall that read “$1.00 per use.” Sasuke used a whole bottle on him, to completely cover the previous smells. He left the bathroom and put three dollars in a jar on the bar for the money that was for the cologne. He then sat down on his stool just as Ino got back from the stage.

“What did you think…Sasuke-kuuuuun?” Ino slurred.

“It was great.” ‘I thought my ears were going to bleed!’ “Say, how about we call it a night, huh? And how about I drive you home? You can pick up your car tomorrow.” he said sweetly.

“Thank you sooooo much*hic*. I’ll call my roommate.” She said. Ino went to get her purse, which she left by the stage. Once she got it, she went to the bathroom, stumbling on her way, to make the call. The raven smirked. He knew he was going to get lucky tonight.
Ino reappeared and made her way back to Sasuke.

“I got the *hic* answering machine at the apartment. Then I called her cell. She’s *hic* at her boyfriends place. But she says it fine.” Ino smiled.

Sasuke smiled “Great!” ‘Yes! We’ll be alone.’

“Let me just use the bathroom first.” Ino slurred. She made her way to the bathroom.

*~*~*~*

Shattered glass fell to the ground. The end of the baseball bat was in the left headlight. The shatter was loud, but wasn’t loud enough to attract anyone. Good. The blond moved the bat out of the light. Then he went over to the right and hit the other light. The shatter was the same. He then proceeded to get the back lights, but then an idea popped into his head. He turned to the windshield and smirked. The blond assumed the position to bat. He swung the bat and hit the windshield. The sound was louder and the glass shattered everywhere. Most went in the car, but some fell out on the hood. He then hit the hood a few times leaving dents, causing a sound louder than the windshield; but still not attracting anyone. The once dark and beautiful car was now scratched, torn, shattered, and beaten. The blue eyed blond laughed maniacally. His laugh echoed through the parking lot. A light breeze blew. Soon his laughter began to soften.
His chuckled as he rested the bat on his left shoulder and proceeded to the entrance of the parking lot. As he was leaving, he stopped under the flickering light. He turned his head over his right shoulder and looked at the building.

“Maybe next time you’ll thing.” The blonde said bitterly.

The light flickered of for a second. When it came back on, he was gone.

*~*~*~*
Sasuke walked out of the building with his arm around Ino, laughing at a joke she told. He got the keys out of his pocket.

“So babe,” the raven’s laugh was calming down. “What do you say I give you a massage for that sore neck of yours when we get to your place?”

“Oh thank you Sasuke-kun. It’s been so sore since the fifth song I sang.” She giggled as she nuzzled her face in his chest. Ino was about to say something else when suddenly Sasuke stopped.

She looked up at him. His eyes were wide ad his mouth was hanging open and his face grew paler that usual.

“What’s wrong?” she asked. She turned her gaze to what he was staring at. She gasped as she saw the black, beat up convertible. “Oh my God!” she said, her voice a little high.

The raven let go of her and ran over to the damaged site. “MY CAR!” he yelled. “MY BEAUTIFUL CAR!” He places his hands on the scratched, dented and glass covered hood. His face filled with anger. He dashed to the driver’s side and saw that the tires were slashed.

Sasuke let out and angry cry, scarring Ino. He lifted the handle to the driver’s side, realizing it was unlocked. He opened to see glass everywhere. “Damn!” His gaze fell on the seat and he gasped in horror. He froze where he stood as he read the word slowly.

“Wh-who would do this?” Ino stuttered. She slowly made her way to the car, but stopped when Sasuke finally moved.


“N-Naruto…”



Right now he's probably slow dancing with a bleach blonde tramp,
and she's probably getting frisky...
right now, he's probably buying her some fruity little drink cause she can't shoot whiskey...

Right now, he's probably up behind her with a pool-stick, showing her how to shoot a combo...

And he don't know...

That I dug my key into the side of his pretty little souped up 4 wheel drive,
carved my name into his leather seats...
I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights,
slashed a hole in all 4 tires...

Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats.

Right now, she's probably up singing some
white-trash version of Shania karaoke..
Right now, she's probably saying "I'm drunk"
and he's a thinking that he's gonna get lucky,
Right now, he's probably dabbing on 3 dollars worth of that bathroom polo...
And he don't know...

That I dug my key into the side of his pretty little souped up 4 wheel drive,
carved my name into his leather seats,
I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights,
slashed a hole in all 4 tires...

Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats.

I might've saved a little trouble for the next girl,
Cause the next time that he cheats...

Oh, you know it won't be on me!

Ohh... not on me...
Cause I dug my key into the side of his pretty little souped up 4 wheel drive,
carved my name into his leather seats...
I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights,
slashed a hole in all 4 tires...

Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats.

Ohh.. Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats...

Ohh... before he cheats...