TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Fangirls by A Vampires Butterfly

[Reviews - 20]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Hi there! Yes, Violet or A Vampires Butterfly here with yet another one of my stories off the Fanfiction. I am thinking about making these a series.Anyway....Enjoy! With much love, A Vampires Butterfly ^.^
‘Sasuke sent touches of electricity and white hot heat down Naruto’s torso, each feather like touch gaining Sasuke a wonderfully erotic noises from the blond boy under him.

“S-S-ahh!” Naruto whimpered and moaned, as he desperately, yet incoherently begged Sasuke to move faster.

“So sensitive, Naru-chan.” He whispered seductively, his voice gaining a smoky huskiness to it.

“Please Sasuke ahh…bastard…ohh…” Naruto halfheartedly glared with hazy blue eyes.

Sasuke chuckled and moved his hand lower, making unreadable patterns over tanned skin, moving lower and lower at an almost unbearably slow pace, sliding lower, till he reached his destination and grasped….’

Sakura sat at her computer, busily typing away, giggling a few times in between words that kept appearing on the glowing screen, one after another.


She heard a tiny bing come from her computer, and grinned. As she skimmed over the short email she squealed in happiness.

She grabbed up her strawberry pink cell and speed dialed in a number.

“Hey Ino? Did you just get the email? I know Kakashi-sensai took FOREVER to update! But I’m going to read the new chapter, call me when you’re done, okay? Bye!”

Sakura quickly hung up and opened a new page, she clicked the link from her BookMarked thing at the top of the page, and quickly found her favorite fanfiction site.

Yes, she was a fanfiction fangirl.

Got a problem with it?

Too bad.

Because she was. Of course she didn’t find her now favorite past time by herself.

No it all started when she and Ino were having a small sleep over at Ino’s house. Ino’s parents had left the house to the girls and they were living it up. Or at least for the first hour or so.

Talking endlessly about Sasuke can get tiring after awhile.

So Ino and Sakura got onto Ino’s computer. Sakura had overheard Kakashi and Sasuke talking about something called “fanfiction” and they both wanted to see what it could possibly be.

And well let’s say they defiantly did.

First Sakura searched over the site, Ino hovering over her shoulder. She skimmed over a couple stories at first, trying to figure out what the hell it was, and how the hell it worked.

After five minutes or so, Ino still hovering over her shoulder, Sakura figured out the system and site and started to look through everything.

“Oh look for Sasuke-kun’s name.” Ino squealed happily in her ear. She cringed and held her poor ear in pain.

“Shut up, Ino-pig! Don’t talk right into my ear!” Sakura grumbled at her. Ino glared at the pig remark, but let it slide as Sakura typed in Sasuke’s name.

Dozens upon dozens of results appeared before their eyes. They squealed happily, and Sakura started to dig through it.

She giggled and squealed happily as she saw her and Sasuke coupled together, in wonderfully cute stories of fluff. Inner Sakura punched the air and shouted out her usual CHA, while Sakura busily added all of the stories with her and him together in her favorites.

Ino got jealous quickly and pushed Sakura out of her computer chair, “Move it forehead girl, it’s my turn!”

Sakura landed on her butt on the floor and glared, “No need to be so pushy Ino-pig!” she shouted, before scrambling back on her feet to peer over Ino’s shoulder.

Ino started to dig past the Sasuke and Sakura stories, finding only two of her and Sasuke. She wanted to cry as Sakura saw the results and laughed.

“See! I told you Ino-pig me and Sasuke were meant to be!” Sakura gloated.

Ino growled under her breath before moving away from Sasuke all together and checking out some of the other couples.

She stuck with the fluff and looked at other stories with her name in it. It didn’t take long for her to find the Shikamaru and her stories.

“WHAT?!?” she shouted as Sakura rolled on the floor in laughter. She secretly wondered how anyone could have found out about her old crush. Old as in used to like him, but not now!
She kept moving, finding her name once with Naruto, which once again got Sakura laughing on the floor. That thoroughly disgusting her made her move away from her name. She looked at other couples.

“Hey forehead girl! Look Hinata and Naruto together! I told you that she liked him! Look at this! They are so cute together! We so have to help her out! It even says so here that we help her out so she over comes her fear and asks Naruto out and then he kisses her and it is cute!” Ino chirped endlessly as Sakura made herself get off the floor, still finding it hard to breathe from her fit of laughing.

Sakura moved Ino off the computer and looked herself, “Yeah they are cute, but look at this! Kiba and Hinata are so much cuter! Look at this story called Puppy Love, he likes her, but she is too busy with Naruto so she never realizes it! Come on we so have to help him instead!”

Ino looked the story over, before getting back on the computer; she looked for couples with Hinata and found she was paired with almost everyone. At least way more boys than her and Sakura put together.

Finally she found a couple with Hinata that both Sakura and Ino agreed was beautiful and adorable: Gaara and Hinata. The idea of Hinata calming the horrible demon inside of Gaara with gentle sweetness touched the hearts of the jealous teenage girls. Jealous because now they wanted a story like that. But first they had to get Hinata and Gaara together.

That was one couple they needed to get together. How many more could they find?

They kept up their searching, Sakura found a cute story of Shikamaru and Temari, one that Ino agreed was funny and cute, and so that couple was next on their list.

Ino found a hilarious story of Neji and Tenten, which Sakura thought would be fun to put into action especially since it was so obvious Tenten liked the stoic boy.

“Ino! Ino! Look! Look! This is…weird!” Sakura sat open-mouthed at the computer screen, its glow making her look a sickly green.

“What is it forehead girl?” Ino asked peering over her shoulder, she had just gone downstairs to get some soda for them and now Sakura was absolutely frantic about something.

“Its something called…yuri. And it has me and you together and we are…making out.” Sakura stuttered in a whisper that was filled with a sort of wonderment.

“Huh? What the hell are you talking about? Move!” Ino moved the bewildered girl out of the computer seat and Ino quickly scanned over the story. She had the same reaction.

“Yuri? That is freaky.” And that was all they said about the discovery before quickly clicking the back button.

They stayed silent for a time. Then kept up a endless amount of chatter about absolutely nothing just to keep their minds off of…yuri.

As they kept back to fluff, cheering themselves up with stories of Sasuke and them together. That was until they stumbled quite by accident the greatness and most powerful pieces of fanfiction any fangirl as ever seen in their many lives.

Yaoi.


Ino was the one who first discovered it, on her turn to look for stories while Sakura got some chips and more soda.

She was just innocently searching for stories with Kiba in it when she found a story with Kiba and Shino in it. She didn’t think anything of it. She didn’t understand it.

Now she did.

She fully understood it now.

And she wanted more.

The idea was so enticing. So forbidden and so HOT!!!!!! Ino couldn’t keep her eyes off the screen or her hand away from the mouse as she quickly absorbed one shot after one shot of Kiba and Shino.

But she soon ran out of Kiba and Shino. Though she was sure she could make the idea real and smirked, plotting to get the couple together.

Sakura was still getting chips and soda and Ino wondered if she should let the pink haired girl in on the great and wonderfully powerful force of yaoi fanfiction. She decided to decide later and read more now.

She moved on from Shino and Kiba and somehow found Sasuke and Itachi. This intrigued her, but she didn’t like the fact that in more than half her poor Sasuke-kun got raped by his brother, so she steered clear of the incest.

Ino then found a whole bunch of stories with Naruto. Who knew the blond idiot would be so popular with the boys? Ino immediately liked Naruto a whole lot more.

She found stories with him and Shikamaru, Chouji, Gaara, Neji, Shino, Lee, Kankurou, Itachi, Kiba, and…SASUKE?!?!?!?!?!

Sakura decided at that very moment to come in. She snuck up on Ino when she realized the blonde was very busy with whatever was on the screen. She peered over Ino’s shoulder reading the story on the screen.

She gasped her eyes widened to dinner plates, her mouth hung open, a small trickle of blood streamed out of her nose.

She had just read a smut scene filled with steamy Naruto and Sasuke yaoi action.

“I-Ino what i-is that?” she asked her voice whispering, her mind screaming.

“It is called yaoi.” Ino said a matter factly, but her voice also whispered.

“Is that…is that Sasuke-kun and Naruto?” Sakura asked, her eyes had not left the screen. Ino could only nod as they both continued to read.

Once they finished, and had gotten tissues, they went on to find more.

That night too famous Sasuke/Naruto yaoi fanfiction writers were made, LoveForAll and YaoiForever. They are both currently working on the next chapter of their co written story, Love Is Lemon Scented. They will get it up soon. How could they make their fellow fangirls wait?

Fangirls. The girls that make the world go round because you know they are what keeps yaoi going. And will make sure it is always there. For every generation of curious girls. For every new generation of fangirls. Yaoi will live! Forever.

Get used to it.