TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Sasuke Uchiha And The Philosopher's Stone by Sasuke

[Reviews - 5]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: As one of the reviewers requested I am switching it up a little. It wont go COMPLETELY with the story.
Sasuke awoke to the horrid sound ringing in his ears. He knew the sound very well because he had enured it for the past eleven years. This was his horribly cruel aunt Hyuuga.
"SASUKE GET UP! I SAID NOW! IF YOU DON'T GET UP YOU WILL HAVE FORTY LASHES!" The putrid voice scrame out. He decided it was best not to argue with the scronny old braud. He got up and peeked through the small opening to be met with blaring white eyes.
"SASUKE GET YOUR BLOODY SELF OUT NOW LIKE YOUR AUNT SAID! The bloody brute won't come out, will he?" Sasuke heard his uncle yell.
"I'm bloody coming! Would you just 'ave a little patience!" He yelled as he climbed out of the small space. He tripped over himself as he came face to face with the two brutes he had just yelled at.
"Get ready for breakfast, NOW!" His aunt yelled as she and her husband stormed out. Sasuke started to walk to the kitchen when he was knocked down by a smaller boy.
"Watch it, dobe!" The boy said as he shoved the boy back down.
"Just can't wait to stuff your fat face can you, Neji?" The Uchiha said as he followed the glaring Neji to the dining room.
Sasuke grabbed his plate and started to walk off when he noticed a bowl of ramen sitting on the table. He licked his lips at the wonderful sight then made sure no one was looking. He grabbed the apparently unfinished bowl of ramen and ran to his small closet. He scarfed down the wonderful food and then stuck the breakfast in his hiding spot. He was only able to do this without getting caught a few times. He was poorly fed and so pale because of the little sunlight he ever got. When he finished he ran back to the dining room to do the dishes without being asked. If he did this he would get a new pillow case and bedsheets or one of Neji's old shirts on occaisions.
"AYE! YA BLOODY HARLOT!" His uncle screamed as he accidentally spilled coffee on him. "I oughta kill you with my bare hands. Be a good little bastard and go get the new scrolls." His uncle ordered to get him out of sight.
He ran outside to get the mail and stopped at the door. He smirked as a plan formed in his head. He ran and ducked in the bushes. He figured that the uncle would come looking sooner or later. His calculations were correct. The Hyuuga came out yelling and cursing until they all decided to use the vehicle to look for him.
"Hmm hmm hmm...My plan will work perfectly." Sasuke darted in the house and ran to Neji's room. He placed the scrolls on his bedside table and looked through the drawer. "AH here it is!" He jerked a journal out of the Hyuuga's desk.
In it he wrote:

September 11, 1993
I hate my stupid inferior cousin, Sasuke Uchiha, as you know. Today is HIS birthday and it just pisses me off. Sure he never gets anything and I'm just filled with presents, but I still wish he never was born. I plan on stealing the scrolls and blaming it on Sasuke.

That was something that Neji would definately write. His plan was coming together. The Hyuugas would never be the same again, he thought. And he was right.