TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Sasuke Uchiha And The Philosopher's Stone by Sasuke

[Reviews - 5]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
The white haired man stood in the middle of the long empty street. He took out what looked like a stick. The man said a soft chant and one by one took out the light of each lamp post on the street. Once all light was gone there was a loud grumbling sound in the sky accompanied by a very bright light.

The motor cycle landed on the ground softly to only stop in front of a house. One house in particular...#4 Konoha Drive. The white haired man on the motor cycle jumped off.

"Hello Kakashi. I'm glad you came to your senses and brought the young boy here." The white haird man in the long cloak stood a few yards away.

"Yes, yes, Hokage. I just hope the little beauty won't have it too bad." The man called Kakashi replied. He had a mask over his face and a bandana over one eye.

"Trust me. It's for his own good." The man walked over to Kakashi and pat him on the back. Kakashi let a tear drop off of his cheek. He jumped slightly as he felt a cat rub his leg.

"Ah, Tsunade, glad you could make it." The old man called Hokage bent down and rubbed the cats ears causing it to pur then stood back up to leave room.

The cat named Tsunade suddenly morphed, through what looked like a painful process, into a human. The woman named Tsunade looked about fifty-three or so. She had a jewel or gem in her forhead that seemed like what would be some sort of symbol.

"Hokage, are you sure he will be better off here with them. I mean look at the bloody imbciles. They are definately not what I would call a keen family." The blonde lady answered back.

"As much as I agree, I must say that they are the only family that Sasuke has left. He must go with them. Kakashi set the boy down on the step please." The man said as he put the stick looking figure back in his cloak.

"Yes sir." The man let another tear fall as he pulled out a note and set the bundle on the step. "Goodbye, Sasuke Uchiha. We shall meet again."

The two elders disappeared and Kakashi rod his flying motor cycle off into the night. The door opened to the house and the woman looked around for who had left the bundle on the doorstep. She did not see anyone so she simply picked the boy up and a frown of disgust spread across her face as she read the note.

"So she did leave the Uchiha boy to her sister's family. Always knew she wasn't the kind to keep a baby. Oh well, the boy is better off to be a Hyuuga anyway." The woman walked into the house and shut the door with the baby still in her arms.