TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Sakura's Such A Bitch by A Vampires Butterfly

[Reviews - 4]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Hi there! Well this story was inspired by a hilarious AMV I saw here's the link- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddQ-VGUQ_9Y&mode=related&search= Make sure to watch it ether before or after you read this! Enjoy! With much love, A Vampires Butterfly ^.^
Neji and Gaara realized their connection at a bar, when Neji, Tenten, Rock Lee and his new girlfriend, Sakura were having a drink. Neji was glaring at Sakura and Lee together while Tenten chattered endlessly with him.

Gaara had decided to come into the same bar, on one of his few visits to Kohana. He had seen Sakura and Lee kissing at the bar, Neji practically steaming and Tenten still talking. Gaara was just as furious. Both of the boys thought the same thing….

‘That little bitch.’

Now Neji was waiting at a small outdoors café to meet up with Gaara to discuss their current problem.

Hi-Ya Gaara!!
Hi Neji!!
You wanna go for a ride?
On what?
ON THIS!!

Neji and Gaara both laughed at their little joke and Gaara sat down across the table from Neji. They started on their favorite discussion topic. Rock Lee. And of course dissing Sakura.

Sakura’s such a bitch
She is just a witch

Neji pointed this out, glaring in the general direction of Sakura’s house. Gaara agreed with a nod.


I really hate her
Why does Lee date her?

Gaara asked this much asked question, causing both of them to sigh.

Lee is such man
I do all I can

Neji sighed again as he remembered his latest training session with Lee. Gaara remembered his own fond memories of Lee, some that Lee didn’t exactly know they had had together.

Just to do him

Gaara added sighing once more.
Yes

Neji said in a longing voice.

We just wanna screw him

They both said this at the same time, sighing becoming frustrated.

She’s such a bitch I wanna scratch her eyes out

Gaara said this, his pale hand becoming a fist.

I have dreams about Lee
Being inside my den
And we hold and we kiss
Like were sweethearts

Neji shivered as he remembered last night’s wet dream. Gaara nodded, smirking slightly.

But that Sakura’s slut
With her cute little butt

Gaara said that, sneering in disgust at the thought of Sakura’s butt.

And I guess Lee likes boobs
Made of fake parts

Neji said chuckling at the thought of Sakura’s small boobs falling off and clattering to the ground to reveal they were the tops of milk cartons.

And I cry everyday
Cause straight up
That bitch is in my way!

Neji shouted, punching and slapping the air as if the bitch were there to take the hits.

...OoOo...

Sakura is a bitch
She is just a witch

Neji said again, angry and still punching the air a bit.

I really hate her

Gaara finished for him, holding Neji’s arm back as he started to receive stares.

Why does Lee date her?

They both asked each other at the same time, sighing once more.

Lee is such a man
I do all I can
Just to do him

Neji went on, remembering just today Lee saying how “Youthful” Neji was during training. Gaara looked at Neji and sighed wishing he had half of his great memories with Lee. He really needed to visit more.

We wanna screw him

They both said the obvious at the same time once again and sighed, anger building up against the bitch that was holding them back.



When I see her
I will knee her

Gaara growled this, kicking the air, his legs shaking the table some. Neji nodded.

...OoOot-OoOot-OooO...

I will punch her
And I’ll crunch her

Gaara went on with his threats, visibly shaking with anger. Neji went on agreeing, glaring as he saw a familiar figure coming up the street.

...oOoHh Ohhh Yes...

Hey Garra
What Neji?
Look who’s over there

Neji pointed to the pink haired witch and Gaara chuckled darkly, exchanging a quick glance with Neji.

Well if it isn’t Sakura without Lee

Neji and Gaara smirked at each other.

Hey Sakura its us
Come over here..
Look
Right over here missy

Neji and Gaara both called out to Sakura, Neji at least smirking nicely, both looking friendly as they could. Sakura came towards them smiling in greeting. Then they pounced.

Gaara and Neji both thoroughly beat her up, each giving her a black out, Gaara landing a good punch to her nose and breaking it. They left several bruises and she was bleeding when they got off, surprisingly nobody had even tried to stop their brutal attack.

They got up and took each others hands, decided with a silent agreement to go and watch Rock Lee train.

Together.

And then of course tell him the Sound ninjas did a surprise attack and beat up his girlfriend.