TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Blood Sweat and Tears: Orochimaru's Renegade Daughter Chapter 2 by Sabre

[Reviews - 1]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Sorry it's so short, whoever reads this!
If you want to read my other, slightly better, story you should look up Saebr on Quizilla.com. The story is much more elaborate and emotional, believe me. Saya is the daughter of the fourth Sannin Orochimaru fell in love with, she didn't love him back, ect., ect. Trust me, it's better.
Honestly, I copied and pasted this from my plan for the next chapter for my story on Quizilla.
Sunlight flooded through the windows as Saya rolled over in bed, calculating how long she had until the she was expected at the Chuunin Exams. She didn't have a doubt in her mind that Naruto Uzumaki and Sasuke Uchiha would show, but she wasn't sure about Sakura Haruno. Even if she didn't, Saya would simply take her place as the third teammate.

"I hope she's shows up..." Saya murmered, imagining having to spend the rest of her life on a team with two of the most rebelious, instigating genin in Konoha. She clutched her pillow in mock worry. Within moments, she had drifted off back to sleep. Was it so big a deal if she was a few minutes late?



"Saya-chan! Saya-chan!"

Something bounced off her window, pulling the tired kunoichi from her slumber. Rubbing the sleepiness from her vibrant violet eyes, she pushed back the covers and stumbled over to the window, peering outside. Naruto stood below her window with a pile of rocks in his hand.
"Get up, get up! You'll be late!" He cried, waving his arms violently in the air, which startled several people passing by.

"Hn?"

"THE CHUUNIN EXAMS!"

Startled, and wondering how long she had slept, Saya bounded through the small apartment she liked to call her own before reapearing at the window. By now, she had her hair tamed, her ninja clothes on, and her basic shinobi essentials. She jerked the window open impatiently and leaped to the ground, dashing alongside Naruto in the race to the exams.


Once again, look up Saebr on Quizilla. Same person, better story, more elaborate plot. And if that's not me, try Sabr. I can hardly remember the name! xD