TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


MiddNite by Mystical_Melody

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I don't own Naruto but I own a few people that I helped my friend Starr with them. Like;
.:Girls:.
-Meiko
-Kumogakure; Village hidden in the clouds
-Kage;Raikage.
-Deizona
-Iwagakure; Village Hidden in The Rock
-Canamie
-Konohagakure; Village Hidden in The Leaves
-Setsuki
-Sunagakure; Village Hidden in The Sand
-Penkaso
-kumogakure; Village Hidden in The Lighting, cloud from a differnt area.
-Lakishima
-Kirigakure; Village Hidden in The Water
-Otome
-Getsugakure; Village Hidden Under The Moon
-Amika
-
-Kagami
-Yukigakure; Village Hidden in The Snow
-Oribia
-
.:Guys:.
-Kaori
-Yukigakure; Village Hidden in The Snow
-Benkei
-Kumogakure; Village Hidden in The Clouds
-Lintaru
-Tonbogakure; Village Hidden Under The Dragonfly
-Juugo
-Kemurigakure; Village Hidden in The Smoke
-Andrex
-Hoshigakure; Village Hidden in The Stars
-Makoto
-Amegakure; Village Hidden in The Rain
.:Setsuki POV:.

I ran out of the room I don't care where I am going I just hope it's not in this room with that man. I got far enough to walk down the quite halls of the cave, I can't stop cring, hearing the man who was my father, who married the woman I know as mother..they made me. How could he speak that way of the person I cherished the most.

I was walking down the hallway and I felt a warm embrace as my head was burried into a warm chest, before I could pulled away a warm caming voice said "Don't cry suki-chan..it's not worth it,no he's not worth it."It was Deizona...

"He doesn't care....How can't he care?!?"I asked her frantically.

"A man that can't show his emotions,is not a shinobi, he is a illusion of someone, they hate to become."Deizona alwas knew what to say, but how does she know.

I lifted my head from her cold armor to numb the feeling of losing it all, I see what my father means she is always there for me. But what about the times I may not want her to be there? I rested my head on her shoulder, Listening to her hushed angered words of sorrow tring to understand this pain..how dare you try, when you weren't asked to understand. As teammates in this organization more importantly were bestfriends and we killed, protected, honored and tears crossed the line for this friendship, I wonder if we never met under those circumstances would she even care if I was breathing.

"He woouldn't even say her name.."I uttered out lightly

"Heh, what a coward."She said with humor, how could she even think this was funny."Setsuki, would Aoi want to see you cry?"

I shook my head and wiped my eyes. I saw Deizona's light smile and I also saw her sadness in her eyes, she wasn't joking around she hiding her pain to make mine go away..but why would she care like this.

We walked down the hallway Deizona didn't seem to mind that I clung to her so easily like this, It was as if she wasn't there walking into the living arrangements of the Akatsuki lair. We met up with Sasori and Deidara. I went to Deidara because I knew he'd hug me and Sasori told me he'd see to what he could do to make me feel better later.

.:Kyuketsuki POV:.

I was just leaving Orbia's office near the leader's quater's She told me I had the right stuff for this place...I'm not surprised I mean it's only natural to a born killer....


I saw my cousin, Deizona how were related didn't matter to me because I knew she wouldn't step in my way, let alone would her fighting not leave me speechless. She was with those weird friends of her's I remember she told me a story about Deidara, she thought he masterbated because of his hands... And that Sasori got his puppet's to play with him. But that was only out of boredom? I went to her and pulled her away while eveyone elses was wondering when the hell I got there she knew I was there the whole time...the Darkness is a friend of hers and would never lie to her...

"Deizona.."I asked she turned her head to me only the right side of her body tilted my direction and that damn eyebrow of hers was arched..indicated that she was listening.

"Where is my room?"I asked I guess she understood since I have not been here at all, she then escorted me to my room.

"So have you met Itachi yet?"I asked since he was my partner

"Yes he's interesting."She answered with out a care that I asked her anything

"Well, do you think he will get in my way?"I need to know and she was the type to watch her surroundings.

"No not at all."She started to...smile? "Just make sure you stay out of his.."And disappeared as she left the door open to my room, I went straight to sleep.

.:Kisame POV:.

I was walking down the hall from my go see mission with Lakishima, she needed a shower so I told her I'd get her some food and she'd go to sleep shortly after. She is beautiful, smart and a skilled fighter. Her only flaut id she talks to much...but that will takes some time to get use to, since I was paired with the Uchiha the silent type. I saw Deizona walking down the hall. I haven't spoken to her personally but I guess now was the time.

"Deizona.."I called

"What?"She asked as she stoped in her tracks

"I heard about what happen between you and Hidan..I was wondering, why are you this way?"I asked nicely

"I was troubled as a child, Kisame...Let me ask you this, if this hadn't gone around the lair, would you be talking to me?"She asked in a Itachi tone, Like irrated but nice.

"Well, honestly no. I would have talked to you eventually but.."She cut me off with a live threathening glare with those amber eye's of her, just..scared me?

"Then pretend like eventually hadn't come yet..No pretend like Im dead."And she walked off...

Scary Chick...

.:Deidara POV:.

I was walking back to the room, it was the end of the day for me and my partner, but she was now where to be found. I stayed with Setsuki and Sasori until Setsuki went to sleep and Sasori shortly after they have a mission tomorrow and three in the morning is when Kakuzu and Penkaso will come back. I was laying on my bed looking at Deizona's side of the room, why she didn't mind her things just sitting out in the open, and by things I meant...'things' man I remember the good old days with the four of us. Sasori, Setsuki, Deizona and I where we didn't know what sex was. So much easier now that I see, she still kept those pictures of us.

She walked into the room, practically striping in front of me, not really just her armor. I guess it would be hot under there.

"Hi Deidara..."She uttered lightly, in that special voice I like so much....it's been three months and I still can't be close to her without remembering.

"Hey..hmph."I replied

"How was your day?"She asked and put on her sock thingies. I guess that's how she is getting confortable.

"Good, and yours...hmph?"I asked

"Mine? It was fun actually until I ran into Kisame. He was polite at least, but my day could have been better."She trailed off sitting on the floor by my bed, she was looking at me with those little puppy dog eyes.

Her face was so gentle, her hair was soft against my fingers as I played in it lightly.

"How could it had been better?"I asked looking into her amber eyes.

"If I had saw you, I know you worry about me. Sasori told me, it seems like I see more of Hidan then you.... and for some strange reason, that makes me sad." She looked up at me with a light blush, it wasn't noticable to the naked eye but to my scooping eye..I could see it clearly.

"You seem to be alot of things lately, I mean your working with Itachi...hmph. Your also the only one that got through to Zetsu, you are a strange reason to keep busy...hmph."I teased her lightly

"Yeah well, Zetsu is just misunderstood, Itachi is feared for the wrong reasons. It's not a big deal."She pushed her compliments away, as if I wasn't good enough to give them to her.

"What, you have been closer to Sir Leader to see his face, other than Setsuki but I don't think she wants to look at that face...hmph. Deizona, ever since you been here you changed alot, not to mentioned put everyone in a place that shows them your not as easily frightened Hidan for example, and you and your friends made us see women need respect as shinobi's like men do...hmph. You are a big deal, well in my eyes you are...hmph."

What did I just do? I don't know where those words came from and how they came out, I guess it was word vomit.

She blushed lightly and sat up, looking at me... The way her eyes stared directly at my soul sent a chill down my spine.

"I think your just having some old feelings."She said calmly. She got up and moved away and sat on her bed and wrote on the wall 'Determination' and 'Pride' a thunderstrom started and it was as dead in this base as...well as it always is.

I was in my bed looking over to Deizona she was under her covers sitting up. If I can remember clearly, she doesn't like the thunder because of that day. I got up wraped my arms around her no matter if she didn't like it, she fell asleep in my arms.

.:Orbia POV:.

I was returning from a mission, and saw Penkaso out in the rain, without a cloak or jacket. Her hair blwling ing the wind, with a strong amout of anger on her face, tears in her eyes. In the distance i saw another blonde, Deidara.

He hugged her lightly. She ripped away from him. Screaming he pulled her back . Gripping to one of her hands the other lifted to the sky. Ligthening struk on both of them. Taking them to the air,it was a slow fall. but it was a fast thump. I would go help but Deidara got up and took her to the base.

.:Deidara POV:.

I never ever wanna feel that again!!!!!! Oh that hurt so much!!!

Penkaso is out cold. I knock on Kakuzu's door, her partner and he takes her ad puts her to sleep and he does the same. I don't know why I didn't see it. Everyone's break-down is so...well, interesting.

Setsuki and her flashbacks, Meiko and her hiding, Deizona and her...um yeah. Penkaso and her remorse, I don't think they came as perpared as they planned.