TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


MiddNite by Mystical_Melody

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I don't own Naruto but I own a few people that I helped my friend Starr with them. Like;
.:Girls:.
-Meiko
-Kumogakure; Village hidden in the clouds
-Kage;Raikage.
-Deizona
-Iwagakure; Village Hidden in The Rock
-Canamie
-Konohagakure; Village Hidden in The Leaves
-Setsuki
-Sunagakure; Village Hidden in The Sand
-Penkaso
-kumogakure; Village Hidden in The Lighting, cloud from a differnt area.
-Lakishima
-Kirigakure; Village Hidden in The Water
-Otome
-Getsugakure; Village Hidden Under The Moon
-Amika
-
-Kagami
-Yukigakure; Village Hidden in The Snow
-Oribia
-
.:Guys:.
-Kaori
-Yukigakure; Village Hidden in The Snow
-Benkei
-Kumogakure; Village Hidden in The Clouds
-Lintaru
-Tonbogakure; Village Hidden Under The Dragonfly
-Juugo
-Kemurigakure; Village Hidden in The Smoke
-Andrex
-Hoshigakure; Village Hidden in The Stars
-Makoto
-Amegakure; Village Hidden in The Rain
.: Deidara POV:.

I was walking down the halls to search for my Danna as requested from Sir.Leader. When I found him he was working on a puppet , he likes to call memory because the attachs that are performed by it. The puppet reminas him of the women we use to know until they dissappeared, well at leatst from his mind.

"Sasori-danna, the leader calls for you...hmph" I called to him

"Oh" Sasori responded lightly

"Hey, Danna...hmph" I said catching his attention once more.

"Hmm?" Sasori asked as he placed his hand on the door nob

"The new shipment is here, finally huh...hmph?" I asked playfully

"You shouldn't speak that way Deidara, there might be somthing new that you could find..artistic"Sasori teased back. As he left the room.

I followed behind him I do admit I don't know what it is but it is this hold my Danna has on me.
we walked into the mainhall and it was dead silence, and their were seven young women in the base. Their heads up high with a look in their eye that made me a little worried the Leader's duagther I knew Setsuki she was born in the sand with Sasori, but sadly her mom was murdered by Gaara, I know we all miss Aoi but not as much as she does. The second one was Canamie she was born in the leaf village she was some higher power that was accepted in the village and was protected by many villages including mine. The Third one was Penkaso she is from the lightening village and she is Itachi's favorite from her ninja files I believe...hmph, that was a mouth full. The fourth one was Meiko she was born in the cloud village but distroyed it and was working along side Penkaso, how amazing..Kyuketsuki was in the village in the darkness how creepy but is my favorites distant cousin...hmph Deizona she was born in my village and was my bestfriend I would have hoped to be more but I kinda screwed that up....HMPH!!!! This is gonna be amazing a bang if you will.

.:Deizona POV:.

I could not believe that Sasori and Deidara was here, and to make it better the girls I have gotten to know where here.

"Leader I heard you wanted to speak with me?"My Danna questioned.

"Yes. These are the women I told everyone about, I except you all to make them feel...well just show them the way around here." As Sir Leader turned to Zetsu-San he glared at us all agina to say "And do punish them for their faults"

Then He vanihed Hidan was the first to speak and he picked on the one in the corner that didn't speak like the other girls.

"You, come front..."Hidan spoke with a powerfull tone. He saw that Deizona didn't move but only to clench her fist tightly together. "Hey, are you showing off or are you just dumb?!?"

"Really Hidan, does it look like I care...?"I asked

"What did you say to me?"Hidan barked like a big idiot.

I looked at him in his scary eyes, I can see the anger and chakara level rising.

"Does it looked like I care?" I repeated angred by standing so much"Are hard of hearing or just a moron.?"

Seeing I was frusterated Setsuki stepped in.

"Okay I think this has gone far enough."Setsuki said trying not to show her humor.

"Shut-up! this doesn't concern you!!"Hidan barked.

I turned to Setsuki, I knew she was hurt...and highly annoyed.

"Hidan, if you value your life I suggest you do not speak to Setsuki in that manner." I thought that would set him straight.

"I can speak to whom ever the way I want, and what are you gonna do about it?"Hidan hissed.

"Hmm, how dare you? Well I'll kick your ass, then I guess the Leader a.k.a. her father might have some type of words to put in."I answered him an gave him a smile that made Setsuki and the other's laugh.

Hidan then held his tounge, as we were going our ways.

"Hello, Deizona...hmph?"Deidara asked

"Yeah thats me, and you are...?"I knew who he was, I just like hearing his voice...he still sounds the same.

"Oh, you do remember me right...hmph?"Deidara answered

"Deidara?"I asked him not wanting to remember.

"Yeah thats me...hmph."Deidara answered me with a smile.

After we went to our rooms I got comfortable and choose to visit the outside. I sat on top of the base throwing kunai's at crows hoping I'd forget. Wishing I wouldn't remember.. No that I couldn't remember, like it was erased.

"You know, it is cruel to attach a animal that can not strike back." Sasori broke the ice as always.

"Yeah, but their breaking my thoughts..."I replied

"Funny, you and Deidara think the same.."Sasori added

"About birds?"I asked confused

'No, he just thought women in the Akatsuki would make problems. Ever since he saw the familiar faces he let that thought slide."Sasori assured me.

"Oh, I see..Hidan is his name...he will be my experiment." I said scarcasticly.

"Well I just hope you and I will start our friendship like it use to be?"Sasori was always amusing when he was confused.

"Yeah Sasori, lets start from where we left off." I answered. "Well, Good-Day Sasori."

.:Group Pov:.

As the girls; Meiko, Penkaso and Setsuki search the rest of the base, they find themselves running into the guys; Deidara, Kazuku and Hidan.

"I don't think she is a bad person, you just don't know her like I do...hmph"Deidara protested

"No she's not just a cold hearted child."Hidan barked

'Oh and your any warmer?"Kakuzu teased.

"Shut-up. Seriously she is rude and a smart mouthed little girl."Hidan hissed

"No, she just isn't good at 'playing well with others' is how she puts it...hmph"Deidara denfened.

"Sure, well so is Hidan and he's alive."Kakuzu stopped at the sight of the three women

"For now anyway."Penkaso added

"Until she or I get annoyed by you that is what might kill you."Meiko teased.

"And besides shouldn't you leave the gossiping for the girls?"Setsuki teased.

"I don't see your point."Hidan admitted stupidly

"Sad, I thought you guys would be smarter." Meiko insulted.

"Meiko right?"Hidan questioned

"Yeah thats me Hidan."Meiko assured.

"Good, shut-up."Hidan barked

"Hey do we have to go through this again?!?"Setsuki shouted.

I guess thats when we realized...we had to work as a team on this matters.

"Yes I agree with Setsuki-chan...hmph"Deidara added

"Oh now your on their side, man?"Hidan questioned

"What side? Hidan your such an ass...hmph"Deidara hissed

"Okay, okay before we see some bloody artwork. Explain yourself to this dumbass."Kakuzu added

"If I needed a reason to agree with Setsuki it would because we have known each other since childhood. If she wouldn't have remembered we would have had a problem." Deidara informed

"I feel sick."Hidan added

"So do I...not knowing what the hell you all are talking about!!"Penkaso teased.

"We shared the same pain, and know what it is like to truly be in a deep dpression and not come back up...hmph"Deidara finished and walked off.

"Well..bye Deidara."Setsuki muttered out. "He is kinda strange now."

Penkaso can't hold her laughter and walks off with the girls.

.:Itachi POV:.

I walked into the room after speaking with the Leader, I saw Kisame with a eerie grin on his face. I stood against the wall and glanced at him lightly.

"What?"I asked

"Nothing. So how was your walk?"He asked me being noisy as usual

"Fine, it was just a meetng between Zetsu, Sasori, Tobi and I." I snapped out of irratation.

"I should be leaving now..."Kisame answered upset and went to the caf.

I walked outside to see Deizona playing with fire...but black. I stayed a away from her as the leader aporrached.

"Deizona..?"He called to her

"Hmm?" She hinted that she was listening.

"Why are you so distant?"He questioned

"Why shouldn't I be, I am a mere tool for this organizatation, aren't I? So why be close enough to show emotions that will end up in a terrible way?"She tested him

"Hmm, smart girl."He teased." I would like you to speak Zetsu, he can help a girl such as yourself."

"I'am not a girl..."She whispered as she clenched her fist.

"Getting angry, I see?" He smirked

"I...must go, excuse me."She said as she walked away silently.

.:Girls POV:.

"Those guys are interesting..."Meiko said

"If thats what the word is ."Penkaso teased

"Lets just call them out there. I wonder what the others are doing.."Setsuki pondered

"Well lets go find out."Meiko shouted

They went back to the room to only see Lakishima, Canamie and Kyuketsuki.

"Hey were going to get something to eat would you like to come?"Setsuki invited

"Hey guys, wheres Deizona?" Lakishima questioned

"Out I surpose."Meiko answered.

"Out where? She could be hurt?!?!"Lakishima shouted.

"Okay, um your a little bit looney."Kyuketsuki walked out of the closet.

"I guess I should say it."Penkaso outtered out. "She went for a walk and I believe Deidara accompanied her."

"What? And you let her go off with him?!?"Lakishima shouted

"What were we surpose to do tell her she wasn't allowed to go?"Penkaso snapped "Besides, we only found out a moment ago from Deidara's disappearing act."

"Anyway"Kyuketsuki muttered out.

"Well, I can go with you"Canamie assured

"Good, I was taking you anyway."Setsuki said

.:Deidara POV:.

I walked out by the tree's as they moved in the night breeze. I stood behind her leaning against an oak tree with my arms crossed admiring her beauty. Her shape, the way her body filled out her clothes from her fishnet's to her armor. She turned to me, the way her midnight/amber hair took in the night breeze. Her tan skin shimmering in the night like a light gilttered canvous, the intenseness in her body movement. She walked to me, the way she controls herself, she wasn't wearing the cloak with the red clouds on them, but had they were pressed on her skirt. From the looks of her hands it looks like she was burned a little.

The way her legs muscles were perfect, girly but strong had hand was placed on her hip and the other one left alone to play alone her side. To hide all of what she hated in me so perfectly, how I left her with out a descent good-bye. I told her she couldn't love me and that she would forever be in my heart. I didn't mean a word, she knew I loved her but I couldn't show her how much so I left.

"Why have you been causing so many problem, Deizona?"I started off slow.

"To be honest...I don't know. Why do you care?"She questioned normally.

"Just thought I'd ask since you are my partner in this organization...hmph"I answered "And not only that but my reasons lay in the past, grasping for the future..searching for air to breath, like the warmth of a mothers...hug...hmph"

"Oh I see. I know what you speak of, but I don't think this is the place to speak of it here."She answered me with some understanding she was afraid...hmph.

"Why not? I mean we are in private. I'am here to confuse."I asured her

I saw that look in her eyes, because before I came to visit her. She was in thought, not a regular thought her deep thought that would keep her up all night to talk about, and it would normally be with me.

"Fine. If you want to have this converstation then. Why did you leave me, alone with no one to care for me?" she asked me such a question, but there was no emotions in her eyes

"I had no choice. It was either that or your life...hmph"i started out slowly.

"What?"she questioned with that confused look on her face, that same look when she saw her father hit her mother, or when she first saw my hands. When she kissed the mouth's on them when we...it was her birthday.

"Yeah, Your mother ordered me to stay away from you because I over heard your parents talking about how your murder would go...hmph. That you would meet these strange guys and fight, get weak then go home and your father would torture you then you'd be burtally murdered...hmph. Setsuki would be framed for your death and our small friendship for the sand and rock would be broken. I'd didn't want your life to end that way before I could tell you how I really felt...hmph"I admitted as her eyes turned it's emotion, now you could see the saddness in her eyes, as much as her eyes filled with tears....they never fell.

"You did that...for me?" She asked me once more, you could hear the hurt in her voice."Why, why didn't you tell me thats why you left?"

"So you will be the strong women you are now...hmph. I knew if I'd told you it'd be useless...hmph."I thought it would be best this way.

I turned away from her to walk away and she took my hand and kissed its mouth,she gave me this sweet smile and her amber eyes sparkled with joy.

"Thank you, but do me a favor."She spoke softly so that only we could hear. and looked down.

"Yes. anything...hmph"I jumped for the chance to be back into her life..

She moved closer to me and stood on her tip toes and whispered lightly.

"How did or do you feel about me?"She asked me in that tone that made me want her.

I put one hand on her hip and pulled her closer to me and gazed into her beautiful sleepy eyes.

"I loved you...hmph, now you'll just have to wait and see."I teased just to hear her giggle. she pushed me to hide her blushed cheeks and heartly smile.

"I'll see you back at the room Deidara."She shouted to me and disappeared in the moonlight.

"Okay...hmph. How long are you gonna hide behind that tree?"I questioned his questioned

"I thought you wouldn't notice. Your puppy dogs eyes for her."He said.

"I don't have 'puppy dogs' for Deizona."I lied shamessly.

"Sure and I know that theres a higher God."he smirked.

"Shut-up...hmph"I hissed. He looked at me with such amusement, like he knew my feelings, or the story that lays in our hands. I hate him for connecting those dots.

"Why do you have to hide wht the hell you know is true?" He knew me to well.

"Whatever Hidan...hmph" Then we went back the base.

.:Setsuki POV:.

We walked back into the room and Penkaso was so happy I couldn't help but to ask what was wrong.

"So what's up Pen.?' I started slowly

"Oh me and Kakuzu have a mission together. I'am just happy that I'am the first to recieve a mission here."She said so camly and began to pack her weapons.

"Oh thats good for you."Meiko added in and handed her some of her tools.

"Wow, yeah great."Lakishima added all dumb like.

"...I don't believe this conversation included you. It did but she doesn't need your bad comments if it is life threatening." Deizona walked into Penkaso's room.

"Yes Deizona."Lakishima spoke

"Hey, where were you at anyway?"Meiko asked being all noisy as usaully

"Oh me? nothing, just remembering"Deizona answered so emotionless and unaware of what was going on.

"Okay, I need something from your room Meiko." Penkaso informed as they left the room.

Now was my chance it was only me and Deizona.

"So what is wrong?"i asked slowly again

"Nothing" was all she said looking out the window to the sky.

"Then why are you looking to the past?"I questioned her knowing she would have to answer it.

"I see it you know, in his eyes the way the green and blue come out in the light. My family, my friends, my everything that makes me..me is all in his eyes.Everything my heart desires and much more from him." Finally she admitted it to me.

"Deizona, why don't you just tell him? I mean he wouldn't reject you" I replied to how stupid she was making herself look.

"Because...I..."she tried leaving

I grabed her arm cloing Penkaso's door and pushed her agianst the wall.

"Because what Deizona?"I asked with that look on my face she can't refuse.

"It makes me feel better. To know theres a way I could look back and see where I came from and where I have been in life."She spoke with so much hurt in her voice and smiled at me as I let her go and she left to the hall.

"I'll never understand you.."I said before she disappeared in the darkness.

"Good. That will only ruin the mystery of Deizona of the hidden Rock." She smiled and left

I don't believe I have ever seen that look in their eyes before..Meiko and her advantage to speak her mind and not be afraid of the consenqunces. Penkaso and her strenght. Canamie and her intellgence. Lakishima...theres not that much I want from her and Deizona and her....actually I evny alot from her just don't know what. I followed in the direction of Meiko and Penkaso later.

"Deizona!!"I called to her

She stopped and offered her arm. I gladly took the invite and we began to walk.

"Hmm, I feel hungry."I started our converstation

"Thats no surprise." She teased

"Deizona?" i added

"Setsuki?" She replied lightly

"Why do you always look over me? It's not like I need your protection."I assured a light coldly

"Your the only one...that cares for me like my family did be things got crazy. Without that feeling I'd be nowhere, more then likely I'd be dead."She answered like it was forced but true.

"I understand. Oh theres Meiko and Pen." We ran to them, and began to go to the lunchroom.

"Hey Meiko, theres Hidan."Penkaso teased her lightly I laughed at the slight blush that came upon her face.

We sat at the table across from Hidan, Kakuzu, Sasori, Deidara and Zetsu. We saw Kisame, Tobi, Canamie and Lakishima at a table not to far from us.

Deizona got up from the table and went to Zetsu. He looked at her and noded at whatever she told him. Then she spoke to Sasori, Kakuzu and Deidara introducing herself nicely. Going to us saying

"They think it would be a good idea if we joined the table's so we all can get to know one another."Deizona informd lightly and pushed the tables together.

.:Sasori POV:.s

I watched the way they approached us they were come and very confident. Setsuki glanced at me from time to time and Meiko and Penkaso talked to Setsuki like girls do the guys did the same I feel like Zetsu, Deizona and I are the only people at the table who does not fear the opposite sex as much.

"Deizona...right?"Zetsu spoke first in his polite way " Are you or not?" He snapped

"Yes I understand that you have a split personality right? So your 'moments' aren't your fault and I won't hold that against you." Deizona was calm

"Yes, how the hell did you know?"he snapped again

"I know about you alittle Zetsu-san." she in formed " I use to be a....in the grass village."She stopped keeping her cover down low.

I looked at Setsuki through the corner of my eyes and she smiled alot. I admit it did get annoying so I choose to speak.

"What?"I asked

"Oh...nothing"She answered shyly

"Then why are you staring?"I asked again, now I was irratated

"I just haven't seen you in a while. Thats all."she answered

"Then speak. staring like that makes you seem like a stalker."I assured

"Sasori, still the same insults I see."She opened up.

"I didn't change Setsuki.You just want me to."I assured her nicely just to see her smile.

I got a message from one of my suboridnates a while ago telling me I need to 'handle' some 'affairs' I asked Setsuki to acommpany me later after Penkaso and Kakuzu left for their mission.

"So Meiko you came from the cloud villlage, right...hmph?" Deidara asked quite nicely.

"Yes."She answered simply she is a nice girl I guess she doesn't feel like talking

"Didn't you already know that?"Hidan questioned

"Shut-up Hidan...hmph" He snapped

"Must you do that?"Penkaso asked

"What...hmhp?"

"She means that annoying little 'hmph' you do." Hidan helped in his only little immature way.

"It's just something I've grown use to...im sorry...hmph."

"Oh no it's just quite abnormal...as all."Penkaso told him nicely.

"Thats Deidara for you?"I added

"So where are the others?" Kakuzu asked being noisy

"Canamie is with Tobi,Kisame, Lakishima sitting at the table across from us."Setsuki answered calmy

"And Deizona?"Hidan asked in a hushed tone.

"I don't know"Mieko answered as she looked around.

"Didin't she come with you Setsuki...hmph?"he asked her making his feelings known to everyone at the table that paid any attetion to the whole thing.

If anyone noticed that she and Zetsu left a while ago.

.:Zetsu POV:.

I walked outside into the fucking cold to talk to Deizona.

"Yes Deizona. I was also hossen by the damn leader to speak to you."I assured

"I know he said you could help me...with something I don't know."She told me it seems she was letting her guard down.

"No, I needed your help." I started

Her attention removed to the left of myself it appeared she was speaking to Setsuki through her water clones being that she was still at the table with the others.

"I'am feared just because of my records. I see that your friends fear me aswell, correct?" I informed so she can tell me the same.

"I guess. I just don't see why."She said with no trace of fear.

"And you are not afraid of me?" I questioned

"No." she said with a light smile. "Why should I be?"

"I'am a cannibal, a split personality, and can have a conversation with myself."I admitted almost ashamed about who I am.

"So... you do have to eat don't you?" She said as if it was a joke.

"Yes. but what about the rest."I asked

"Your just misunderstood."She said sweetly. I can't believe that I'am feeling this way, but why do I feel this way I don't even know her to well. It feels like emotions....how could I allow thi to happen so damn fast.

"I could I be misunderstood if I'am not understandable in the first place?"I felt vulnerable to her words.

"Then don't you have Tobi, he understands you?"She asked


"He doesn't see the real me behind the flytrap."I added

"Then...I can help you understand." she assured placing her soft warm hands on my shoulder. "So you can go on."

"How can I understand him if I don't even understand myself...?"I asked a bit sad." I won't go on..."

"Then...I'll understand for you." She assured with a smile." And you'll go on with me with you."

-Back at the table-

.:Meiko POV:.

We sat there in this mindless chat, I guess it was okay since we all going to have to be friends.

"So Deizona is gone.."Hidan asked

"Why do you care,I thought you hated her?"Kakuzu questioned being cocky

"Shut-up, dumbass."Hidan snapped as always I couldn't help but laugh. He looked at me and asked "What?"

"Nothing..."I answered dumbly

"There's no point in lying.What are you laughing at?"He barked this time..hmm what an amusing dog.

"Nothing Hidan. Stop showing off already"I tried being nice.

"Excuse me?"He hissed. How childish of a man such as himself to act so dumbly. To think he can run us like dogs is disgraceful of him to do so. He is really giving this organization a bad name.

"Great, another disrespectful women."He sighed

"That is not what you said a while ago...hmph "Deidara added in I guess he is the nice guys of this table.

"Shut-up Deidara. This has nothing to do with you. Go play with your clay or something."He is so disrespectful.

"Why must you two argue everyday?"Sasori asked agravatived

"As soon as he stops being a child." Hmmm should he really be throwing in that card, at this moment?

"Nice come-back genius...hmph"Deidara snapped smugly

"And what is so genius about you? Your play-dough?"Hidan asked as he saw a opening to Deidara's emotions and went into his bag and pulled out a figure that looked like the charm hanging off of Hidan's necklace.

"As a matter of fact it is... Here Hidan... hmph"Deidara handed with a smile that resembled the one Deizona uses in battle...her taste for blood.

Hidan took the gift and looked at it carefully and BOOM.... It blew up.

"You Bastard!!!"Hidan hissed

"Clever."Kakuzu spoke in humor.

"Shut-up" Hidan barked

"Now that was asuming."Sasori said calmly with a warm smile on his face.

"Deizona is okay"Setsuki whispered to me and Penkaso

"How can you be so sure?" Penkaso questioned

"She was speaking to Zetsu-san."She assured our minds from anything harmfull.

I saw Sasori and Deidara nod at the thought from the corner of my eye. Hidan growled at the thought, I can tell by the wy his face crossed it's emotions of the thought.

"Kakuzu..."Penkaso said

"Hmm?" Kakuzu questioned as a hint to allow her to know he was listening while he was drinking his....whatever but it smelled horrible.

"The mission?" she asked simply.

"Oh yes. Will you need two or three hours?"

"I'll meet you in the front halls when I am ready." She assured and signaled to me to get up to help her pack. "Not at the front at the side to the right. That is a faster and...more interesting way to go maybe even pick up some money too."

"Hmm." Kakuzu said with a smirk." I like the sound of that."

"Yes...electifing if you ask me."Penkaso teased

"Funny"Setsuki added

"Hmm, Im going for more."I said from hunger

"I aswell" Penkaso assured

.:Setsuki POV:.

"Fat people." I teased and they smiled back

"Your friends are quite interesting."Sasori said...wait he's talking to me.

"Thank you, your's are pretty scary."I assured

"Heh, Hidan just has a bad temper. You know about Deidara. Kakuzu is greedy." Sasori explained quite nicely

"Sounds like the girls"I informed

"And Canamie?"He questioned

"Funny, cool and weird."I said with a giggle.

"Tobi...."Sasori answered with a sighs

And Deidara's face turned sour.

"Tobi? who is Tobi?"I asked

"You don't want to know."Deidara assured

"Yes you do."Kakuzu replaced his coment

"You know." Deidara answered putting his thumb up."Tobi...hmph"

"Oh, the mask masked guy" I said a bit excited

"Yes."Sasori answered simply.

"You seem distant."I stated in a whisper

"I'am?...maybe I should be closer."Sasori replied softly

"Im sorry?" I questioned his authority

"Break the wall that makes you think that." He said

"That sounds comfy."Hidan teased

"Why are you so mean?"I asked

"Why aren't you" He answered

"I don't know." I got a bit puzzled

"Or do you?" Hidan asked again " Are you afraid of conflict?"

"No, I don't." Okay now I'am irrated "No I am not."

"Sure..are you sure?"Hidan asked with humor.

"Is this funny to you?" I asked " What the hell is your problem?!"

"It's his way of 'investiating' you"Kakuzu took me out of the dark

"I do this to see how strong you are... Or choice to be. " Hidan informed "You seem weak is that it?"

"I...I don't know." I was so confused

"Hidan, drop it" A voice came out from no ones lips

"Your compulsively imbalanced."Sasori snapped

"Yeah right..."Hidan said with a smirk

Meiko and Penkaso got back to the table Zetsu took the seat Deizona was in which was one space from Deidara and I was across from her....wait allow me to explain; Hidan, Kakuzu and then it was Penakso and Meiko at one side then Me, Sasori Deidara blank and Zetsu.

"I feel tenison in this room."We heard a voice beside Zetsu as he walked back in the room.

"Hmm?"Deidara turned around and saw Deizona.

She looked so accomplished with Zetsu. Her hands playing with her headband, that was pressed around her skirt. With a warm face and a very small smile. My best friend...was happy.

"Hi." was all that spilted from her lips as she sat by Zetsu. "I'm sorry Suki-chan I didn't mean to leave but I had other affairs."

"It's okay Dei-chan" I assured lightly

"Didn't you two talk to each other the whole damn time?"Zetsu snapped

"I must explian Suki-chan." Deizona stood to me. "Zetsu has a spilt personality. So he has a Ying and Yang type....like being bi-polar without the...damage."

"Oh okay." I said confused

"Are you her lap-dog or something?" Hidan asked

"No. I'am her bestfriend, and protector." She spoke with pride.

"Hmm, I have to do something" She said as she looked at Sasori's puppet hanging on the wall with the time.

"Like what?"I asked

"Oh...I have to help with the arrangements for our being here." She answered me nicely and started walked slowly away.

"Okay have fun Dei-chan."I called and she walked back

"I always do Suki-chan." She assured and smiles lightly.

"Isn't to big of a scary world for a little girl such as your self?"Kakuzu teased.

"Heh, me...being afraid of the world? The world should be afraid of me." Deizona said with a smirk and whiched her hips to lean on her right side lightly and crossed he arms.

The way she could make us smile and Deidara blush. was so funny.

"Pretty cocky huh?"Hidan asked

"No, I just know I don't need to take my partner or anyone with me." She smirked evily "Like you need Kakuzu to hold your hand all the time."

"A tuff chick huh?"Hidan snapped

"No. I'am just a rough boy." She said with a giggle

She said that!! Making Kakuzu choke on his drink, I couldn't help but smile my hardest.

"Deizona!!" I shouted mildly

"Oh, my bad."She said in her own adorable way.

"So you changed that much huh..hmph?" Deidara questioned as his 'eye' to check out Deizona's figure once more to know that it was merely a joke.

"No. I believe in way that might interest you...hmph."She teased.

Sasori chuckled as he glanced over to Deidara's blushed face.

"Hmm, interesting" he said in a hushed tone.

"What was?" I asked

"The trap he falls into... Looks a bit fun."He admitted.

"Oh but wouldn't it get annoying?" I had to ask

"Not at all." He said I couldn't believe it, those words come out of his mouth? "I love a chase."

"Oh...okay" I said with a blush

"See what I mean?"He asked me in that same hushed voice as before.

"Was that surpose to be funny?"Hidan hissed

"No, It was funny."Meiko corrected her and Pen. were to busy eating eating I forgot they were at the table.

"Really? In what why?"Hidan asked

"I.don't...know. It just was." Meikop assured

"Hmm, okay."Hidan growled

"Did I upset you Hidan?"Deizona asked

"I see you know my name?" Hidan answered with a stall.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Just answer the question." Deizona snapped

"Ever since you stepped on this base."Hidan stood to look her in the eye.

"Good."She replied and stared back.

"Kakuzu, we should head off now." Penkaso said

"Yes we should. Gather some things and we'll meet...where you suggested."Kakuz said with a chukle.

Penkaso nodded and we cleaned the table and stood to leave.

"Hmm? Oh yeah good idea." Deizona agrees and looked at Deidara and left.

"I hope she missed me as much as I missed her...hmph." Deidara whispered to Sasori

"Yes. Missing someone would be nice." Sasori said noding off to me and walking with Deidara, Hidan Zetsu and Kakuzu.

It seems that Deizona went to see the leader about her 'affairs'. And we meet Canamie and Lakishima at the room. I sure hope this place is not it.


.:Hidan POV:.

I can't stand that bitch! Where the hell does she get off talking to me like that?

"Deidara, Sasori. I don't see how you two can be friends with...that...that rude little child!!" I shouted

"She not as bad as you make her seem...hmph. We also known her longer." Deidara protested

"She is really a nice...sometimes and quite funny."Sasori added

"Kakuzu, whats your excuse?" I hissed

"I like a good fight" was all he said as he packed his things.

"With here? Now contest." I said proudly

"Are you sure?" Sasori questioned

"Possitive."I answered

At that moment the door opened and stepped in was Itachi.

"Why are you all gathered here?" He asked

"Hidan i scomplianing again." Deidara answered him

"Again, what is it this time?" Kisame asked walking from behind Itachi.

"Deizona" Kakuzu said. That name sends chills down my back.

"The slient one?" Itachi questioned.

"Thats her."Sasori added

"Why?" Itachi acted as so he cared.

"Her anger...hmph." Deidara answered.

"I still don't see the point in your anger." Itachi said annoyed

"Okay let me get her...hmph."Deidara insteaded as he did hand signs and she appeared in the room.

"Nice..."Kisame said. How disgusting I mean she's a child.

In a matter of moments Deizona is in his arms.

"Why does Hidan hate you Deizona?" Itachi questioned

"I'am stronger then he is because I show no emotions"She said calmly.

"Shut-up." I barked

"No." She answered simply

"I can't stand you." I assured

"Then don't stand, sit."Deizona said smugly.

"Hmm, finally someone who is not coward." Itachi said with a head nod.

.:Deizona POV:.

"Hello Itachi, Are you ready to do our rounds?" I asked him lightly

"Oh...see." Itachi answered

"Well, Im good. Penkaso?" He walked out to go to the side hall.

"Why are you late?" Penkaso asked in humor

"Sorry. I got lost."he assured

The girls came to give Penkaso a hug and I was the only one missing and me and Itachi-san was done with our rounds so I ran to get there. If only art boy didn't stop me.

"Deizona, why the rush...hmph?"He asked me with a dying smile from laughing that I crashed into him.

"I have to say bye to Pen."I simply answered

I could feel his hands around my thighs, that was how he cought me then he stood to help me up. He took my hand pulling up into his arms. I don't know why but the way he looked into my eyes was a familar stare. I admitt I blushed from his warm body against mine, and those happy blueish-green eyes bounced around and the smell of his joy, such a big man to be a huge child.

"Then lets go." He assured and picked me up and took me to the side hall. I jumped off his back and bumped a wall and stood in front of her, she laughed at my performance and I hugged her then I called everyone to the main hall. After Penkaso and Kakuzu left.

"Okay so you all are aware of your partners correct?" I asked at first and thought it would be better if Zetsu-san explained


.:Zetsu POV:.

I got up out the seat and walked into front of every damn body

"Okay if you all didn't know you partners....you'd pretty much screwd to hell." I started off so fucking nicely." But thats why you have me."

"Setsuki and..dammit Sasori" I snapped " Hidan and Meiko, what an well thought out plan."

"Tobi and C-canamie" I teased, she does stual when talking. "Kyuketsuki and Itachi."

"Eww this one in ugly." I hissed" Lakishima and Kisame"

"Last and final fucking one." I barked" Deizona and Deidara."

And I walked peacfully back to my seat. Until I found out Kisame's big ass was siting in it. "Get the hell up" I shouted. He did so and with to go water his damn gills..Heh loser.

.:Deizona POV:.

"Is that what you went to do?"Setsuki asked me after having that same look of confusion on her face.

"Yes. I also moved our belongs in the room's with our Partner, with Itachi's sharingan."I explained

"Okay." Setsuki replied

Then Canamie and Lakishima walked into the hall with us. Kyuketsuki was already in her room sleeping. As always.

"Hey guys, where h-have you b-been?" Canaime asked

"We ate, laughed and said our good-byes to Penkaso."Setsuki informed

"She left on a mission with Kakuzu." Meiko added

"Hmm, w-where's D-deizona?"Canamie questioned I really didn't want to hear her so I left.

"Looking for Zetsu I believe."Meiko covered for me.

"So how are the guys without me?"Lakishima sked being cocky

"Hidan is pissed..at Deizona, Deidara is pleased, Sasori is humored and Itachi is entertained"Meiko assured

"So Know one asked for me?" Lakishima asked in such a pathetic manner.

"Probably Kisame, but noone listens to him." Setsuki assured

"Zetsu?" I asked for a far

"Hmm?" was all he said. Apperently he was either playing with the grass or...?

"What are you doing?"I asked a bit scared

He turn licking away the blood and wiping his face off. I forgot he is a cannibal.

"Eating..." He said so calmly.

"Why don't you have a partner?" I asked

"I'am at the Leader's side like his other men." He said with pride

"How many men?" I questuoned again

"Two."He replied

"Wow he doesn't trust anyone does he?"I asked

" Yes me, him and his other man." I believe he was referring to his split personality.

"Oh I see."I assured. he was now disapearing into the ground and then I was surprised by Setsuki, Meiko and...the others with a Akatsuki cloak. I hung it over my bed and admired it. Meiko, Setsuki, Canamie and Lakishima went to go explore the rest of the base I choose to stay behind.

I was outside like always when there was a gust of wind. It keep coming it settled so it was comfortable. I played in the wind like a child, or when Meiko was angry. Passing by from the inside window that is only visable from the inside was Sasori and Deidara.

.:Sasori POV:.
"Hidan is over reacting as I believe the women here are...interesting" I started

"...Hmph"Was all he could say....I sighed something is wrong.

"What is it now?" I asked

"you don't feel that chakara level?" He asked me with a strong face, like when I insult his art or when he is troubled

"It is rather high." I added and looked to she Deizona playing...well letting her body take in the wind. "It's Deizona, playing in the wind..sounds familar?"

"How cute...hmph" He commented

"Go to her." I teased "You know you want to."

"No...hmph" he turned away.

"Fine...'hmph'" I love this game.

"Stop that...hmhp"He hissed

"your making me sound stupid...hmph" He was angry...damn

"You do that on your own pretty well..."I stoped by his hand on my mouth.

"Don't do it...hmph"He assured

"Are you going?" I asked

"Yeah"He assured

We waved each other off and went our different ways.

.:Deidara POV:.

"Hey." I announced my presence as she turned to me.

"Hi, what brings you here?" she questioned me.

"Im always here when you star gaze."I explained
-The Girls-
"This place it big" Setsuki complained

"Yeah."Meiko said with a yawn

"S-sleepy?"Canamie asked

They all noded Setsuki and Canamie head off to their rooms.

"Hungry?" Lakishima complained

"Come on" Meiko sighed and took her along.

.:Guys POV:.

"Your not mad anymore?"Sasori asked

"No....i don't think so." Hidan replied.

"So why do you hate her so much?" Sasori asked once more.

"I remember her...from the village. She was helping out and when he Identiy was known she destroyed everything. So I vowed I get her back." Hidan explained

"Oh thats....interesting" Sasori teased

"Shut-up, Why do you call her your friend?"Hidan asked in return

"I was one of the guards that protect Setsuki with Deizona. They ae bestfriends like Deidara and I. But it was ruin because of the fact Deidara broke Deizona's heart because she loved him and he didn't tell her how he felt." Sasori explained

"Hmm, that explains it." He added

"Yeah. What about your attraction to Meiko?" Sasori asked

"She is not a coward." Hidan said

"That doesn't annoy you?" Sasori questioned

"Exactly now you get it." Hidan said a bit excited.

"No, I don't. Then again I'am a artist." Sasori said with a smirk

"Great, now you sound like Deidara."Hidan sighed

"Maybe so. He is a fellow Artist as well." Sasori Teased

"Hmm, Lakishima something rare." Kisame bragged

"Something rare and annoying."Itachi snapped

"I don't think so"Kisame snapped

"Very well...."Itachi shrugged

"That's it?"Kisame asked patheticly

"What else Iam I surpose to say to you Kisame?"Itachi snapped as he collected the last bit of his belongings.

"Nothing"Kisame said and watched him walk out

.:Deidara POV:.

"Why are you so cold...hmph?"I asked

"I'am not the sun."was all she left me with

"Okay...hmph" I agreed

"I'am nice to some" she paused and looked in the willow tree's leaves. "Like you, Meiko, Setsuki, Penkaso, Sasori, Tobi, Zetsu, and Canamie...in a way."

"Why not Hidan?" I felt the need

"I have my reason. I know him." She stopped

"I know."I said as she looked at me confused "Hidan told me."

"So that's why he treats me that way?"She asked me with so much hurt." I guess he is not ready for future of the worlds challenges...and if he doesn't like my challenges then maybe e's not ready for the world."

"Deizona...hmph"I called she turned away. "You were framed at 13 for murder, on your own at 14. Abused since then til' 15. I know because you opened up to me. You cried to me...hmph. So Deizona is that why your so cold?"

Deizona just turned away, with her arms hugging herself. Leaning on thw weeping willow I walked to her.

"Oh um...Deizona. Im sorry...hmph."I said sadly

"About what?"she asked as if nothing was wrong.

"Yelling at you...hmph"I assured

"No your right. I'am a coward, I hide behind my pain with anger and I lie..." She said in a hushed tone. "My mother was right....I'am useless, and my father told me I'd never make it in this world. They were right."

"Deizona...their wrong, your not useless your more like priceless...hmph. You can't not make it, because you made almost everything possible...hmph. Huh? Deizona, are you crying....hmph?"I asked steping behind her putting my hands on her shoulders.

"..Why" She said practically shaking.

"Why are you pulling away from me...hmph. You promised when we would meet again you would never do it again...hmph." I assured

She turned to me with tears streaming down her face. Her face was emotionless and her eyes told a heartbreaking story.

"Your...hmph." I was stopped by her hand

"Afraid." She said and left she ran to our room coving her face from Sasori-danna, he stopped her and looked in her eyes with such concern. She shook her head from him and finished her running.

"Deidara..."my danna called to me

"Hmph...?"I hinted that I was listening

"Let's go." He order. I knew better then to disagree so I followed and we went into my room.