TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


A jump back in time.A Shikamaru Nara Love story by sasuke_naruto_rivals

[Reviews - 2]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I do not own naruto.
INFO:
Name Raksha Sohma.
Age: 14 in Konaha. 18 in Adelaide.
Lives: in the city of Adelaide in Australia. You had lived in konaha up till you were 8. But you don’t remember. You moved to Adelaide which meant going forward in time.
Family: Mother was killed when you were 5. Was adopted by the Uchiha. They were killed when you where 8. You looked after yourself since then. Lives in the Somha main house.
Friends: Yami Graves, Miko Sohma etc.
Hobbies: Trampolining,Gymnastics,netball and shadow boxing and cloud watching.

It was a warm and sunny day and I had just finished work and was walking back to the Main house. I saw the house and started to run, i threw open the door and bolted up the stairs to my room. i walked in and dropped my bag on the floor.
i then changed out of my work clothes, and then threw them in the general direction of the clothes basket.

I then slowly made my way down the stairs. I could hear my friends arguing, like they always do. This time it sounded like it was over a history Assignment.
“Yami, Cleopatra was the queen of Egypt. She was an EGYPTIAN!” Miko sound exasperated.
“True enough Cleopatra was the QUEEN of Egypt but she was Greek!” Yami whined.
“No she’s not.”
“Yes she was”
“I’m Off” I cry as I walk out the door.
“Where are you going?” Shouted my friends
“Out to the forest. I am going to watch the clouds.”
I then walked out of the door, across the lawn, slipped on a pebble and fell face first into the freshly watered flower bed, squishing a few flowers to death before getting up and striding off into the forest.

It had been two hours since I walked into the forest, and I have been peeling mud off me as it slowly dried. I had also been getting very sleepy.
I climbed up into a tree and curled up into a ball and fell asleep.

I woke up to strange voices. There were four voices. Three Male and one female.
“What are you doing back here Itachi? You know you are not welcome back here.
'Itachi? Who is he? He sounds vaguely familiar'
“Asuma, do you know these people? Asked the voice of the female.
“Kurenai, I know you are new the rank of Jonin…
'What is a jonin?'
“But this person is responsible for the death for nearly 200 Shinobi.” Continued the person whose voice I placed the name Asuma with.
'What the hell is a Shinobi?'
I slowly crawled out along the branch that I was on and looked down. I was directly over the top of one of the men in the black clocks with red clouds.
“Y, y, you mean this is the person who killed his entire family and is now a missing ninja?” Stuttered the Female, whose name I figured out to be was Kurenai.
'Ninja? Where am I?'
“He didn’t kill everyone” Asuma replied “he left his younger Adopted sister and younger real brother alive.”
The blue dude piped in “Itachi, I thought you had killed everyone”
'He is talking about killing as though that is a good thing. I need to tell the police.'
“Everyone of importance. Sasuke was young and weak and the girl did not have the Sharingan. I did not need to kill them, Kisame.”
“Asuma, what was the girl’s name?” asked Kurenai
“I think it is Raksha or something close to it.” Mutters Asuma.
'Uwha? That’s my name! But I’ve never been here before!'
I start to crawl backwards along the branch when I hear an ominous crack.
'Uh oh!'
I jump down to a lower branch and landed awkward. I could feel myself falling and before I could stop, I found myself sprawled on top of Itachi.

Suddenly I felt myself being lifted up by the other guy in the black clock with red clouds. I felt myself go flying through the air and slam into the tree I had fallen out of, and lost conscious.

I woke and slowly opened my eyes and saw that I was in a room and looked around. The room was white and there was the smell of disinfectant and bleach. I look out of the window and saw I was in a very large town. There was four faces carved into the rock face and I blinked. “Am I in America?” I thought to myself.

I heard the door opened slowly and I rolled over and in walked Asuma.
“How is your head?” Asked Asuma
“Better, but more importantly… where am I?” I politely enquired.
“Konaha. The Village hidden in the leaves.”
“What are you saying? I’m not in Adelaide any more? I want to go home.” I cried
Asuma then asks “What is your name girl?”
I replied “Raksha Sohma. Why?”

But before Asuma could finish talking in walked three new people.
A young girl and two boys.

Next chapter in a few days! thanxs.