TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Mist by SakuraxLee

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I DO NOT OWN NARUTO.

{Yumi is mine, so I would be happy if you asked to use her..}
Yumi ran behind Iruka, laughing at all the people following her. A paint bucket swung at her side, and one at Iruka's. "Iruka, are we almost there?" she shouted. Iruka didnt answer. "Crap!" Yumi shouted.
----------------------------------------------------------
Yumi grinned at the Hokage. "Sorry.." she said. Iruka rubbed the back of his head.

"Hmm.. Well I have things to do.."

Yumi nodded and ran out of the office with Iruka following. She told him to go home and she put her ear on the door.

"This is not good! If that boy from the Mist village comes here, wars will start!" the Hokage's voice said.

Yumi ran from the door. Mist Village? 'I'm going to check it out..' she thought.
----------------------------------------------------------

Yumi looked at Haku. "Theres nothing we can do.. I'm sorry I could not save him, Haku."

"I understand, Yumi-san," Haku said softly. Yumi grabbed his hand and stared at Naruto.

"Please Yumi-san! Dont go!" he shouted.

Yumi stared at him. "I am sorry, but Haku needs me more than anything." She turned and walked away with Haku.


And she didnt look back.

{7 YEARS LATER)
Yumi walked past the gates with Haku. She smiled over at him.

"Yumi-san, will it be okay for me to be here?" Haku whispered.

Yumi nodded and said, "If they do not, then we will leave and find somewhere other than this village."

The first person to remember her was Iruka, who came out of nowhere with Naruto. Yumi stopped suddenly, making Haku bump into her. Naruto stared at Haku. Haku hid behind Yumi.

"What are you doing here?" Iruka said.

Yumi looked at him. "I am here because Haku wished to see this village. If Haku did not want to, I would not be bothering this village," she said. Her voice was cold as she spoke to her former friend.

Iruka narrowed his eyes and looked down at Naruto. "It seems that we both have someone to take care of."

Yumi stared at him and said, "Haku can take care of himself. I look after him because he has no one to hold him or give him a home."

Iruka sighed. "Do you want to get a drink or something?" he asked.

Yumi looked at Haku. "Haku, would you like something to drink?" she asked him. Haku nodded. Yumi followed Iruka into a ramen stand, but Naruto was disappointed because it was not his favorite. Yumi felt slightly warm in her heart to know that Iruka remembered her favorite place to go.

"You can order anything, I'm paying," Iruka said.

"I will pay for Haku. I do not want you to spend all of your money," she replied. Haku tried to hide behind Yumi without actually hiding behind her. Yumi grinning. 'I love that grin.. I thought I would never see it again..' Iruka thought. Haku's face flushed and he took a seat by Yumi.


TBC..