TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


An Angel by Ayama123

[Reviews - 9]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Ha! my second chapter, hope you like it
Aarin liked her school, yes you are probably thinking: Ew, she likes school! But it was small and full of many interesting people and clichés. The popular jocks (were isn’t one?), the coolio folios, the athletics, the musically talented, the average people and the nerds. Rita and Aarin were in the average group and Rita always wondered why, Aarin was pretty; brown eyes, black brown hair a mature body[Do NOT get any ideas], funny, smart, athletic, a good singer and pretty much perfect in every way, except that maybe she smiled too much and had really large mood swings but other than that, perfect. But her response would always be “A dead fish can always go with the current, why not go against it?”
“Aarin is really a good friend,” Rita says to herself as she sees her helping a freshman with some homework. It was Free period and Rita and Aarin would always seem to be in the library after lunch. (Oh, by the way, Rita and Aarin are in their junior year in high school) Soon the school day was almost over and Aarin waits for her friend by her locker. Rita is rummaging through her loose papers trying to find the ones she needs, yes she was not very organized.

===========

Aarin: Not at all
Rita: Hey, thanks a lot, Aari,
Ayama123: Hey this is supposed to be my fanfic! You just come in here and write whatever you want!
Rita: We just did, and anyway, as the main character’s best friend I believe I am entitled to do this!
Ayama123: I CREATED YOU! You are supposed to do whatever I type!
Rita: So?
Aarin: Rita, shut up, and anyway it was my fault I was first to barge in.
Ayama123: Thank you, Aarin, unlike your friend I am so glad that there is someone here who knows what they’re supposed to do.
Rita: Can I kill you?
Aarin: Rita!
Ayama123: LET ME CONTINUE! Think of the poor people who are reading this thinking: Oh my gosh! This writer sucks she lets her own characters take over her story, how pathetic is that!
Aarin: I’m pretty sure that’s not what they’re thinking
Ayama123: please……let…..me…..continue…………………`faint`
Aarin: Ah! Our writer has died!
Ayama123: Not yet
Rita: Oh darn
Ayama123: [urge to kill rising to level 5.74  not a very nice level either]

=============

I look at your face and she your smile
Why do you not notice?
My love for you rising everyday
I love you

================

Anyway, thanks to that interruption of my characters I had to waste valuable space and time. Aarin makes her way the Glendale public library, her second favorite place in the world, her first favorite place is actually the Glendale Beach, the beach where Aarin’s father took her and Alex, Aarin’s older sister, to before he died.
Aarin loved the library, it was quiet, reserved and a place where she can let her imagination go free, the first thing she did was go the lounge where she set her backpack next to a chair and snuggly curled herself into a comfy armchair. She started her homework.

**
Aarin: Oh by the way, what is the displacement of a boy going 30ft/hr east relative to the car going 50mi/hr and turning…..
Ayama123: Um, now is not the right time to do that
Aarin: sorry :3
Ayama123: you are forgiven
**

Aarin finished her homework and took her backpack up to the second floor. Yep, it was that big. She went straight to the comic book section and decided to look at an old book, yep, Naruto manga chapter 1. She convinced the librarians that they should get manga saying that it would increase their popularity among teenagers, so they did and she was right, she rarely is. She loved Naruto, and couldn’t wait to read it once again, not to mention reading the Kakashi Gaiden series, once again. It would bring her to tears seeing Obito saying Kakashi’s famous line: Those who break the rules are trash, but those who abandon their friends are worse than trash. As Aarin reached for the book she saw a light glow to her left she looked down the dark hallways created by the many shelves and saw the light flash one more time.
“Strange, shouldn’t the lights be on?” she asks herself as she walks towards the blinking lights. Aarin reaches into her backpack and pulls out a small flashlight. I swear she has everything in that backpack of hers, from movies to ipod speakers to packed strawberries, seriously everything.

**
Aarin: I like to be prepared.
Ayama123: for what a terrorist bombing?
Aarin: That’s real nice
Ayama123: sorry but for my alter ego you are pretty strange
Aarin: ……….. [glare]
**

Aarin turns on her flashlight and directs to the flickering light. The beam lands on a circular object. She goes down to pick it up, it’s a watch. You know one of those old colonial watches on chains, a really nice one in fact.
“Wow, I always wanted one of these, but it belongs to someone else,” she says turning it over and unexpectedly was embossed into the golden watch was in curling letters:
*This is property of Aarin Grace Tagami, the Next Dimensions Traveler and Bringer of Faith.*
“No way,”
*Yes way,* the letter swirled into these two words.
“…”Aarin was speechless, here in her hand was some strange watch that can reply to her thoughts. “What is this kind of like one of those fanfics where the main character gets sucked into another world?” she asks the watch.
*Possibly, and you read to many fanfictions,*
“Thanks, but what happens next?”
*This,* and with that the hands on the watch turn at an amazing speed and the library slowly disappeared into deep space, like the outer space, thing complete with half off stars and there is a special sale in aisle 5 for the Big Dipper set only $13.78!
Ayama123: Sorry got carried away
Aarin feels herself being sucked into another dimension, but where?

=============

Where are you?
How come you called me from the darkness?
I still can’t find you, my Guardian Angel

=============