TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


An Angel by Ayama123

[Reviews - 9]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Disclaimer: I do not own anything that is associated with Naruto in this fanfic. If so PLEASE Do Not Sue Me!

================
“Aarin, I love you,” the ninja said to the foreign girl in front of him. Aarin shook her head and tears started to fall down her eyes.
“No, I can’t, you can’t,” she says to him with teary eyes. “I won’t be able to go home, to my world, if I love someone here,” she turns away from him and more tears fall down her face but is silent. The ninja looked at her with wanting eyes. He needed her to be by his side, he didn’t care if she was from another world, he wanted her, he loved her. But to truly love someone, you first need to let them go.

===============

In love, you find comfort
In love, you find joy
In love, there is no reason
In love, I find you

===============

“MOM, I’m leaving now!” Aarin yells to her mother as she heads out the door of their small house nestled in the middle of suburbia.
“Kay, see you at 7!” Aarin’s mom called out of the house. Aarin jogged down the steps and made on swift right turn. It was nice to live a place that wasn’t that crowded, always nice people, nice friends and nice boys, okay, really nice. Soon, our main character walks up a little hill to a bus stop waiting for, of course, you guessed it the BUS.
“Aari!” a voice said behind our main character. Aarin turned to see her friend, Rita.
“Hey, Ree, what’s up?” Aarin asks her friend.
“Nothing much, except that did you see that Naruto episode last night?”

Ayama123 < that’s me: Yes, I know what you’re probably thinking: YES! Finally to something about Naruto! -_- I was going to get there. SO WAIT

“It was so sad,” Rita continues. “Why did the Hokage have to die!” she yells in fake agony falling on her knees.
“Ree, you are so over-reacting,” Aarin says to her over-dramatic friend. “And plus, you need to catch up on Naruto, I’m already finished with the manga.”
“Already! I’m still on 243!” she screams with utter surprise. Aarin laughs. It’s not one of those hearty laughs or one of the giggle freak ones, or a spasm but a nice angelic laugh. Rita stopped her acting and listened to Aarin laugh. She could never get sick of that sound, it was something that made her day brighten up.
“Sorry, Ree, you are just too much of a drama queen,” Aarin says apologizing.
“It’s okay, anyway, what you doing after school?”
“Well, Mom and Alex won’t be home til 7, so I think I might hang at the library.” Rita sighs, Aarin was a total bookworm, you can’t keep her away from books for twenty minutes or else she would go insane.
“I could have guessed,” Rita says in reply, “But if you’re bored with your books, then I wouldn’t mind if you came over,”
“Rita, I can’t survive without my books,” Aarin says grasping her friends shoulders and shaking her.
“And I thought I was the drama queen,” Rita says to herself.
“You are the drama queen,” Aarin says as if reading her thoughts. Rita wasn’t surprised, for some strange reason she had this power to read minds, but never the good stuff like if a guy had a crush on her or the answers to the science test and so on.
“Hey the bus is here!” the two friends say in unison.

============

Love is something precious
Love is something kind
Love is something you can have
If you put it on your mind

============