TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Southern Cross by Ore no Naruto

[Reviews - 1]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: This is AU, and there’s many OOC ness (especially Neji). Sorry for the bad grammar. XD

Prologue

In a city named Konoha, there’s a famous school. That school is Konoha High School. Konoha High contains of two building. One is for ordinary class and one is for special class. Even the teachers are different. The building for special class is much smaller than the ordinary class. There’s just a few number of ordinary class students that ever saw students in special class. (1)

Today is an ordinary day for the ordinary class.

“Oh My God, look! They answer it!” A 16 years old-blonde girl ran to her friend when she sees an envelope in her shoe locker. (2)

“I can’t believe it! So the rumor is true!” said her -pink haired- friend.

They squeal more when they saw what was in it and ran down the hall to their classroom. In the back, three people sighed when they saw the girls act.

“I knew it; this is going to be troublesome,” The first one was a person with black pig tailed hair sighed more.

“Well, we have to do it, or he’ll get mad, Shika,” The second was a person with long black hair and he has white eyes (or silver?).

“It’s our job,” said the third person with red blood hair, a ‘love’ tattoo on his forehead, and looks as if he’s wearing mascara. Then, he took Shikamaru’s laptop to see their assignment from him.

“Che…” Shikamaru walks to his class, 'Why must he summon me to do it?'

“I don’t know. Aren’t you supposed to be the genius?” said the second guy.

“…” Shikamaru just shrugged. 'Baka Neji, aren’t you supposed to be a genius too?'

“Our client is Yamanaka Ino. She wants us to…” the red haired guy stop reading and stared at the laptop.

“To what, Gaara?” asked Neji.

“To be her boyfriend for a day…”

“Well, who’s going to do that?”

Neji and Gaara stared at Shikamaru. Moreover, being the genius he is, he understands it quickly. He tried to glare at them, but he knows that their glare is much scarier than his. Besides, he’s too tired to glare.

“Why?”

“…” Gaara just smirked at him.

Neji quickly added when he looked at Gaara’s smirk, “Cause this is your first assignment and we’re seniors!”

“Che.” 'Why did I even join this group?'

- The bell rang -

Then, the three of them went to their classes. Of course, before that Shikamaru took his laptop back from Gaara.

-After School-

Ino read the letter again at the courtyard. She’s so excited that she could imagine herself with a Southern Cross and has a boyfriend (for a day) at the same time. She already had a hard time when her old friend told her to go on a double date (well, if your friend told you that her boyfriend is kind, handsome and ask if you have a boyfriend or not; you would say that you have a boyfriend too, right?) and no one bothered to help her when she asked them, so she just did the best thing she could-write to the Southern Cross in a red envelope and put it in shoe locker number 9. (3)

Miss Yamanaka Ino,

We accept your request. We will send our best men to help you. Please don’t tell anyone that the man we chose is in Southern Cross. If you don’t tell to anyone, maybe you will see us again. If you do tell, you will see our sadistic captain.

The men that we send are Lazy Kage, Snowman, and Shukaku

One of them will be your boyfriend for a day. The two of them will help you with your ‘dating problem’. Southern Cross(4)

P.S: Don’t worry, they’re good looking and smart too. Meet them at the courtyard after school.

“But I already told Sakura.” Ino whispered to herself.

“You mean that pink haired girl?”

Ino jumped, startled at the voice. She turns around, want to know who the source of that low but smooth voice is. Now, she’s looking at black haired guy with two guys behind him. One was a white eyed cool guy and the other was a red haired guy. 'Wow, they’re handsome!'

“Um, are you guys Lazy Kage, Snowman, and Shukaku?” she asked them after knowing that the first guy must be the one with that low but smooth voice.

They argued for a minute, then answered with a “Yes”.

The three of them said in unison, “We’re the Southern Cross and we’re here to help you with your problem.”

A/N:

(1) Cause ordinary class start at 8 am until 4 pm (schools in Japan ends at 4 pm or so, I think) but special class start on 10 am until 5 pm. And when it’s gym class, the ordinary class is outdoor but the special class is indoor.

(2) High schools in Japan only have shoe lockers, right? When they arrive to school, they change their shoes to some kind of sandals.

(3) You will find out later in chapter one.

(4) I pick that from the title of my comic book. About four people who want to be detectives in school. The leader has photographic memory. The computer expert has hair that modeled like dog pup (a girl). The lock-picking expert is a pervert (his level is same like Jiraiya). In addition, there’s one girl who is the main character, she is the one that found the other three people so she can make detective club.

Thanks to: Elcrane; my beta reader, Tsuki-chan (Hanbun no Tsuki); for telling me my mistakes, and Vanissa (‘fun-nee-sa’ and not Vanessa) ; for your suggestions.

Well, please review!

俺 の ナルト