TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Yaoi Fanfiction by A Vampires Butterfly

[Reviews - 15]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Hi there! Wasn't that down time awful? I was nearly crying and checking here every five minutes. I am such a loser. I really need a life. *sigh* Anyway hope you enjoy! This is like I don't know a companion fic or something for 'Fanfiction ' With much love, A Vampires Butterfly ^.^
‘….Naruto’s blues eyes pleaded with onyx, begging silently for those pale arms to wrap around him.

“Please, Sasuke.” The faint whimper left his lips, almost without being heard. Sasuke smirked and leaned down, kissing his dobe deeply as Naruto kissed back parting his lips to allow easy access.

They both rapidly ripped off each other’s clothes and Sasuke threw Naruto onto the bed, both naked, Naruto unable to tear his eyes away from the beautiful, pale, body of Sasuke Uchiha, Sasuke also stared down at his tanned love.

Both took in the wonderful sight of each other before Sasuke pounced onto Naruto, kissing him again….’

The real Naruto, blinked again and again, hoping that it would make more sense if he just kept blinking it away, he knew his cheeks were burning off, he knew that he would need a tissue if he kept reading, he knew he should stop reading, but he well couldn’t… it was just too good!

Sasuke had called him in the middle of the night, nearing midnight, commanding in the weirdest tone, that Naruto needed to come over to his house NOW! Before he could protest the bastard had hung up!

Naruto had gotten dressed, and headed out into the cold night air to find out what the hell the bastard wanted that he couldn’t just tell him over the phone. It had to be something big; Sasuke had just sounded so…not Sasuke. Not calm or collected or anything.

This was only proved more when Sasuke had dragged Naruto into his mansion at the very first knock. And by his shirt, he had grabbed his collar and just dragged him in! Dragging him over to his computer screen, he had thrown Naruto into the seat and commanded and quote ‘Read that now.’

Naruto at first pouted. Then he saw Sasuke’s face. The ‘Sasuke Uchiha I’m a dark emo bastard who is way too good to be even breathing near you’ face was not in its normal place. It just got Naruto’s curious gears turning and he had to read what had flustered the youngest Uchiha so much.

He had turned to the glowing computer screen and started to skim over what seemed to be a story of some sorts. He had blinked rapidly when he saw his name and stopped skimming and started to read it, very surprised when he also saw Sasuke’s name.

Now he was holding back a nosebleed, Sasuke hovering over his shoulder. He looked at Sasuke, blue eyes almost comically wide.

“W-what is it?” Naruto whispered, as if he were talking about an ancient secret, and in a way he was, the powers of yaoi are old and very, very, great.

“Fanfiction.” Sasuke had answered solemnly in the same whispering tone. They both look back at the computer screen, then at each other, and silently decided to try out some new techniques that the great, powerful, yaoi fanfiction had showed them.

They can’t help it. Who can? Fanfiction has once again showed straight boys everywhere the great wonders of yaoi. Poor girls. But that’s what yuri fanfiction is for right?