TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Weddings,Bets,and Charades by SweetLullaby

[Reviews - 7]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: First story,first challenege.Pls review,tell me if it doesn't make sense and i'll explain.OCs:Yuki,Hanako,Kimiko,Mae
No,I don't own Naruto.they're 21.

Hinata walked home from the bridal shop , feeling quite flustered . In her arms was a blue and violet dress . The cashier had complained that it was too dark for a wedding , but Hinata didn't care : her fiance , Kiba , had told her that she looks gorgeous in dark colors . Besides , she loved violet and blue . She walked through the Hyuga gates , and Neji stood before her . She handed him the dress , "Put this into my closet , and make sure nowone sees you , thank you , onii-san .",he smirked , taking the dress from her , " You'll miss the sunset if you don't hurry up ." , and before entering the Hyuga Mansion , added ,"Don't forget our little promise .", Hinata wilted , watching as her cousin disappeared into the mansion .
Hinata frowned , then ran toward the Hokage monument , her thoughts racing . "Stupid Neji!!Turning Hiashi's request into a bet ! What were the rules ? Turning Kiba into a gentle man in exchange for being promised to him . If no t ,she was never to see nor marry Kiba.
"How cruel , " ,Hinata thought angrily , "but I'll pull through.Hiashi also promised Neji would do as I pleased at the rehearsal dinner . "(not like that , you chidan! ) Hinata gotten past the Hokage's chin , her thoughts still buzzing in her mind like a bee.
Hinata hoisted herself over the edge , glad to see the tall and dark figure she recognized as Kiba waiting for he r. "So , you're the one who's late today ? Well , that's a first . " , came the deep voice she had longed for al l day.