TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Naruto's Legacy by mikomimaru

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes:
Disclaimer: Naruto is property of Kishimoto, I am merely writing a story on what I think might happen years, possible a decade or two down the road.


Shippers: Naruto/OC, Sasuke/OC, Sakura/Lee, Hinata/Kiba, Shino/OC, Ino/Sai, Shikamaru/Temari, Chouji/OC, Neji/Ten Ten, Kakashi/OC

Shipper Note #2: I am not trying to disregard any shippers, I actually really do love shippers for anything nonslash. As I said, this is a story that was just in my head.
His Legacy Chapter IThe Uzumaki Household

For the last few years Mikaru, Sakumo, and Ramana had been as close as a three man cell would be. Mikaru was their only female friend, seeing her as the exception to Sakumo's theory that all girls were insane. Where most girls put their energy to chasing after the boys, Mikaru put that kind of energy into training and sparring with Sakumo, Ramana, and other boys. The three walked into the class room, one after another and took the same seats they always did.

Mikomi meanwhile sat with her special friends. She bickered with them more than actual talking, mostly in reference to her tomboy of a sister she had. After all, Mikaru was best friends of the most popular boys in school. Whether or not people noticed, outside of class, she had friends that consisted of adults or already Genin such as Hatake Shinsei, Sakumo's younger sister. She was considered a "genius" having graduated at the age of nine.

When the class was completely full, the closed shut and Iruka Sensei spoke up. "Today is your final exam, which will decide if you graduate and become Genin," He informed them. "The test will be over the Bushin no Jutsu and the Henge no Jutsu." He started calling names alphabetically, by the end of it, there were only two left... Like there always was. "Uzumaki Mikaru," Iruka Sensei called.

Mikaru stood up and followed the Sensei out of the room and to another. She watched as Iruka Sensei sat down next to another Chuunin. She knew who the woman was, it was one of her old man's former students. The woman had always been nice to her and told her tomboys were so much better than others.

"The transformation technique," Iruka Sensei told her.

Mikaru nodded and using enough chakra said, "Henge no Jutsu!" With that she transformed into Iruka Sensei in his current state. When she heard the word 'good', she returned back to her original and natural state. She had spent her early childhood training intensely in the Academy Jutsus with her own father so she wouldn't have to face the problem of constant failure in the academy.

"Bushin no Jutsu technique," the female Chuunin informed Mikaru.

With that Mikaru got in position and called, "Bushin no Jutsu!" With that, there was the appearance of Six clones. She noticed the instant gratification of both senseis, the smiles on their faces as the clones popped. Mikaru took notice maybe she had over did it.

"You pass," the Chuunin spoke.

"I give you pass as well," Iruka Sensei said as Mikaru approached the table. He presented the Forehead Protector.

Mikaru took it gladly and left the room and quickly tied in place over her forehead and walked out the door. She saw students with their parents but there were several things she didn't see... Sakumo, Ramana, or her parents. She walked away from crowd. Mikaru knew very well that Sakumo and Ramana went home, and knew that her parents were probably busy... It was led her to the swing.

"You know, I came here, every time after the test..." A voice spoke. "I watched as all those people went home with their parents and I..." The voice had a twinge of sadness, possibly a little bit of regret. Though, there was something akin to happiness in his voice, like he was happy for whatever had happened in the past.

"Didn't have anyone... Did you old man?" Mikaru finished off as she looked up to see her father behind her smiling at her. "You got us now," She told him. Mikaru could never begin to understand her father but there was something she understood, she would never simply abandon someone. It must have been the raising she had enjoyed the whole of her life.

"That I do," a much older Naruto spoke with the hugest grin he could have on his face. "Where's your sister?"

"Taking her test," Mikaru answered. Like clockwork, Mikomi came out of the building sporting her forehead protect around her neck. "Isn't it supposed to go over her forehead?" She asked, obviously trying to hide her laughter. Naruto meanwhile, he just smiled on.

Mikomi managed to get to the tree before others attention was taking to see the Hokage was there. Like thin air, he was there and then he was not. The same could be said for his daughters.

"So, old man, do we get some training tonight?" Mikaru asked with a big grin.

"Hmm," Naruto said seemed as they pondered on their brisk exercise through the village. "Don't need the future Hokage getting slow do we?"

Mikomi was quiet, like she always was. She didn't seek out training with her father. Mikomi had one inspiration and that was to be a Medic, and so, had already sought out Sakura-sama and made a deal with her. That she would be an apprentice under her once Mikomi had graduated from the Academy. A small smile played on her lips as she thought about it. Tomorrow she begin her training.

"Earth to Mikomi!" Mikaru yelled once they stopped grabbing the back of her sister's green kimono top. One thing she never expected was her twin sister to idolize Ero-Sannin enough to dress like him. So Mikaru deducted that her twin sister was a "super pervert". She would have to worry if she found any porn in her sister's room... Not that she would look.

"Hmm?" Mikomi asked once she was grabbed. She had been so focused, she had noticed they were at the Uzumaki compound. It was something that hidden outside of the village itself and in the forest. The compound was nothing like the homes of the other clans, hidden in some of the densest trees, very difficult to get to. Only those who know what to look for, knew how to find it.

The three walked into the small clearing that led towards the compound that seemed much more modernized than others. Outside an ANBU Black Ops soldier stood.

"Haku, what did I tell you about that?" Naruto called the man.

"Sorry Dad," The soldier said as he pulled the mask off. "I just got off," He said revealing the face of a 17 year old. Haku had strait short blonde hair and pair of pristine blue eyes. Obviously he got his looks from his father's side, at least that's a first assumption.

"Ah your home," A woman called to them from the front door. The woman, Fuu stood at five foot. She had shoulder length dirty blonde hair and aquamarine colored eyes. Upon first inspection, one would not think this woman could have ever been a Konoichi in her life. In fact, she was a Missing Nin. Naruto instantly smiled at his wife but didn't leave where he was, just incase.

"Hey Mom!" Mikomi called to the woman as she ran to her.

Mikaru looked at her older brother and was trying not to laugh but it was hard for her, she loved it when her older "genius" brother got into trouble.

"Laugh it up half pint," Haku said with a smile that was obviously playful. "Your fate is now in Dad's hands."

Mikaru ignored her older brother. She knew it, and so didn't need the reminder. "So you going to spar tonight or are you going to sneak off with that Uchiha chick," Mikaru remarked after resting her arms behind her head. It didn't escape her notice that his face went red as a cherry.

"Her name is Takara," Haku finally managed to say, the tone, a little agitated.

"Man it's true what they say, boys brains turn into mush when they hit puberty," Mikaru teased her older brother. This was how it always was, they often teased each other mercilessly. In retort, Haku mussed up Mikaru's already messy hair. "Hey!" She said giggling.

"No sparring tonight Mi-chan," Haku said. "I do have a date though."

"I pity you," Mikaru told him strait forwardly. She also thought her brother was insane for dating anyone in the Uchiha clan. There was only one sane Uchiha to her and he was considered an elder, seeing as he was the oldest Uchiha. One that she knew her father respected on a whole 'another level than most.

Haku cocked up an eyebrow and then realization hit him. He looked mortified and said, "He is scary."

"Well you're the one who had to date her," Mikaru remarked. She could never like her brother's girlfriend. It was like water and oil.

"Yeah, wonder if I can cancel it," Haku pondered.

Mikaru laughed and said, "And tell her what? I'm sorry but I'm scared of your father Uchiha Sasuke. Man you are a woose. You can kill a man but you can't meet your girlfriend's father?" She was trying not to laugh. Mikaru was a very opinionated twelve year old. Most especially when it came to others.

"You're a kid what do you know," Haku answered begrudidly. He regretted it once it left his mouth. Haku's biggest problem, that he didn't think when he spoke and had always treated Mikaru like an equal. However, he had a little too much pride for his age.

Mikaru knew he hadn't meant it like that and instinctively and without thinking, like usual performed a particular position. "Kage Bu.." She began only to get her arms stopped and pulled to her side by her father. Mikaru had forgotten her father was even there, he had witnessed the whole exchange.

"Mikaru, relax, your brother is just acting like teme," He informed his daughter. "Go inside and get something to eat... We still have some sparring to do, don't we?" He said with a wink, knowing very well that his daughter would have started a fight, and that she could not have won. Haku was ANBU Elite and she was a fresh Genin. It wasn't that he lacked belief in her... It would be like watching his past replay itself... Like trying to take on Zabuza himself. Naruto watched as his daughter went inside.

"Stop acting foolish," Naruto told his son in an even tone.

"But father," Haku began, wanting to explain himself.

"I said, stop acting foolish. Just because Mikaru was telling you the truth, don't take it out on her," He said, his tone, obviously strict and fatherly. If there was something that Naruto was, it was dedicated to his family and trying to maintain some sort of balance. All of his children were now under both the his authority when it comes to living under his roof and Nindo or Shinobi way of life.

"I'm not going to apologize," Haku said quickly. Again, he was not thinking clearly. It was to be expected.

"Fine," Naruto told him. "But I'd be careful, you know how Mikaru gets," He said with a conniving smile on his face. The face he had when he convinced Sakura and Sasuke to help him attempt to demask Kakashi Sensei. He walked away and towards his wife and daughter. He ran up behind his wife and acted like a canine and started nuzzling her neck.

"Can you do that when I'm not in the vicinity," Mikomi said making gagging sounds while her mom was giggling like a teenager. Mikomi was easily embarassed when it came to her parents who seemed to like to make her miserable by simply being that close.

From inside, Mikaru yelled, "Don't see why you're grossed out when you'd be enjoying it if Ra-san was the one doing the same to you!"

Mikomi's face turned bright as a tomato and ran in the house to chase her down and kill her for that remark... Preverbably.

Naruto was trying hard not to laugh. Leave it to a pair of twins to cause mayhem in the Uzumaki House. "Think we should stop them?" Fuu asked her husband in between giggles.

"Spoilsport," Naruto chuckled as Haku walked into the house only to get pummeled with water balloons.