TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Naruto's Legacy by mikomimaru

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Disclaimer: Naruto is property of Kishimoto, I am merely writing a story on what I think might happen years, possible a decade or two down the road.

Shippers: Naruto/OC, Sasuke/OC, Sakura/Lee, Hinata/Kiba, Shino/OC, Ino/Sai, Shikamaru/Temari, Chouji/OC, Neji/Ten Ten, Kakashi/OC

Shipper Note #2: I am not trying to disregard any shippers, I actually really do love shippers for anything nonslash. As I said, this is a story that was just in my head.
His Legacy Prologue //The Daughters Two - In the Beginning

A man of good in height walked down the street, holding his right hand was a little girl who walked with him. Along his left side, another little girl walked with him, she looked exactly like the other little except for a few things. The girl holding the man's hand had strait blond hair pigtails. The girl on the left had spiky blonde hair that seemed to naturally be that way. The girl on the right wore pink and red shirt and pants. The girl on the left wore black shorts that were khaki style of length and black shirt with an orange imprint of a seal on it, a true seal. The girl on the right seemed quiet while the other...

"Otou-san are we there yet?" She asked in a rather loud tone.

The man had spiky blonde hair and pristine blue eyes six whiskers on his face. "Mikaru, we're almost there," He told his daughters.

"Mikaru-chan, don't be so loud," the other girl said.

"Why not?" Mikaru asked cluelessly, getting odd looks from people passing by who saw what was on her shirt.

The girl on the right looked up to the tall man in the orange and black outfit. He laughed and said, "There's nothing wrong with being loud... It's the hyperactivity I'm worried about." He mumbled the last part to himself. It was then they came to a large building where children were being taken inside. A Chuunin approached the man and said, "Rokudaime-sama, what brings you to the Academy?"

"Just escorting my daughters to school," The Rokudaime spoke.

"I was not informed that you had more children enrolled," The man spoke as if he knew everything.

The Rokudaime let out a good laugh and said, "This is their first day, they have Iruka Sensei."

The man's eyebrows seemed to disappear when the Hokage referred to Iruka in such an honorific tone. It only made the girl on the left smile a big grin. The girl holding her father's hand was still quiet, unsure of what to say or do.

"I expect they will be perfect students like Haku-san," The Chuunin spoke.

"Perfect?" Rokudaime asked when he finally composed himself, trying to hold back more laughter. If there was some Haku was not, it was perfect. The boy must have been very good at hiding his pranks. Practical Jokers were in the blood after all.

"It was good seeing you Dozu-san, I wouldn't want anyone to say my daughters were picking up any Hatake-Lateness," He said with a smirk as he walked with his daughters inside. Inside, students were walking to their classrooms where the Chuunin Instructors were waiting outside. It brought memories back from a long time to the Rokudaime.

An older man approached the Rokudaime and said, "Naruto-kun, it's been a while."

"Hey Iruka Sensei," Naruto said with a wide grin.

"So these would be the students you talked non-stop about?" Iruka asked getting strait to the point.

"Hai, Uzumaki Mikomi and Uzumaki Mikaru," He said obviously proud of himself.

"Hello," He told both girls.

"Hi," Mikomi said so quietly, it almost sounded as if Hinata was speaking.

"Yo," Mikaru said.

Mikomi let go of her father's hand, almost uncertain-like.

Iruka squatted and said to both girls, "Why don't you go take a seat inside the class." He was not shocked when he saw Mikaru grab her sister's hand and ran while dragging with her into the class room. "Mikaru reminds me of you," He said and turned only to see Naruto was already gone.

The two girls meanwhile had taken their seats, though on opposite ends of the class room. Mikomi sat at the top row in the middle of two other girls... Aburai Ayumi and Xia Xu. While Mikaru on the other hand sat in a row on the opposite end of the room in the the middle seat as well, without anyone. To her credit, two boys asked if the seat was taken... They seemed to have debating as if they were unsure if she was safe to be around. The first was a boy of average height with short black hair and light purple eyes. While the other, the boy was a little bit taller and he had silver hair that seemed to defy gravity with a pair of lazy dark gray eyes that almost seemed black.

Other girls in the room kept on giving her the evil look. "What's with them?" Mikaru asked, only to receive looks like she had just grown a second and third head.

"Your not a fan girl?" The silver haired boy asked nervously.

"Of what?" Mikaru asked.

"Finally!" The purple eyed spoke. "Those crazy girls keep giving us crazy looks and whispering about being our girlfriends."

"What's your names?" Mikaru asked.

"Yours first," The silver haired boy asked.

"Uzumaki, Mikaru," She said proudly.

"Hatake Sakumo," Sakumo spoke.

"Hyuuga Ramana," Ramana told her.

Suddenly a girl walked over to the desk where the three were at. "Sakumo-kun, Ramana-kun who is this?" She said with a pouty look on her face.

"Uzumaki Mikaru," Mikaru answered for herself

Sakumo had a very bored expression on his face. However, one had to wonder if it was a genetic trait. "This won't end well," He mumbled under his dark blue mask.

"I wasn't talking to you, ugly," the girl spat.

"Get lost Maya, we were in the middle of a conversation with our new friend," Sakumo spoke up.

"But Sakumo-kun," Maya whined.

Across the room, three girls watched intently. Ayumi, Mikomi, and Xia watched the scene play out.

"Who's that girl in between Ramana-kun and Sakumo-kun?" asked Xia.

"My sister," Mikomi told them.

"That's your sister?" Xia asked.

"She looks like a boy," Ayumi told them.

"I guess Mikaru has boyish characteristics," Mikomi admitted. "Especially with the pranks she pulls."

"Oh man, then she has a better chance to get with either of them," Xia spoke out.

"I don't think she would, Mikaru doesn't like boys like that," Mikomi informed them.

"And how does she like them?" Ayumi asked.

"As punching bags," Mikomi admitted.

After the last word was uttered, the last of the students had walked into the class room and so had Iruka Sensei closed the door. The first day of class had been a getting to know you day but before class was over, it began to rain and Iruka informed them, they couldn't leave until their parents picked them up.


It was almost 4'oclock and still no one had come to get Mikaru, Mikomi, Sakumo, and Ramana. Mikomi was quietly watching her sister and her sister's new friends talk.

"So your father was chosen as the new Head of the clan?" Mikaru asked.

"Yes, it's said that the Rokudaime threw out almost all of the Hyuuga clan traditions, and in an unorthodox manner chose my father as the new head." Ramana explained. "Even though my father married outside of the clan."

"What's your father's name?" Mikaru asked as Sakumo eyebrow went up.

"Hyuuga Neji," Ramana was a warm smile.

"Okay your turn Sakumo-san," Mikaru volunteered her other friend as they talked about their families, a way to get to know each other.

"Hmm," He said and gave a very characteristic look like he was about to say 'I'm not inclined to tell you that'. "My father is the Copy Nin Kakashi, my mother... Is a Jonin here. I have a sister, nothing much to say."

Ramana went, "Pfft, I told more than that."

"We'll eventually get you to talking Sakumo-san," Mikaru said with a wide grin.

"Your turn Mi-chan," Ramana spoke, proud of his little nickname for her.

"Let's see, I have a twin sister, Mikomi, over there," She said with a head nod. Mikomi only blushed and looked away. The boys just shook their heads. "We have an older brother, he already graduated from the academy and is a Genin right now," She divulged. "My father is," She began, only to hear the door open.

"Ramana," A woman called. It was a somewhat tall woman with brown hair and brown eyes. Her hair was in a pair of buns and she wore a style of clothes that seemed odd in style to her and over it, was a green vest.

The Hyuuga stood up and said, "Hai." He quickly turned to Mikaru and said, "We'll finish this tomorrow."

"Alright," Mikaru nodded, before she actually knew where Sakumo went. It was then Ramana left with his mother.

Sakumo stood infront of Mikomi and asked in more of a demand, "What are you doing?"

Mikomi's face turned bright red. "Um, well I..." She began.

It was then another woman came in, she had long golden hair that was in a low loose ponytail. Like Sakumo she wore a mask, though her hair covered part of her face. What one could could see was golden eyes, like molten lava. "Sakumo, time to head home," She spoke.

"Forget about it," Sakumo spoke walking past her. "See you tomorrow Mi-chan," He said and waved to Mikaru> as he walked towards his mother and they left together.

The two girls sat quietly, staring at the door as it crept open to reveal a young blonde woman with blue eyes. They immediately jumped out of their seats and ran for her.

"Where's Otou-san?" Mikomi immediately asked.

"Paperwork," The mother spoke.

"That sucks," Mikaru said in a dreading tone.

"Yeah it does," The mother told them. She looked to Iruka Sensei and said, "Thankyou for staying out for however extra time it took."

"It is not a problem Fuu-san, the last of the other students have just left," Iruka Sensei told Fuu.

The woman was Mist Missing Nin. It was well known that many opposed the Hokage in choosing to marry a Nin that could have intentions to harming them all. Something that seemed to have lessened greatly since the birth of the twins. "Come on, time to go home," She spoke in a soft voice. "Tonight we're having ramen!"
"Again?" Mikomi groaned.

"What's wrong with Ramen?" Fuu and Mikaru spoke in unison.