TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Saying Sorry by Elle

[Reviews - 2]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I tried a songfic before, and one of my reviewers reccomended that I try again with more detail. So I am. I like criticism, because it can make you better. So this time, if anybody has any tips, please tell me. Just don't flame me on the pairing.

I don't own the song or the characters. They belong to their respective owners. And I edited the song a little to match better, like last time.
These colors will not change,
you change the way I see them
These words will fade
when you explain
why you hate them
We are the same


Sasuke got up quietly from the bed, where his sleeping partner was curled up. He had written a note for Naruto yesterday before he joined him in sleep. Sasuke picked it up from it's spot on his bedside table and placed it on his pillow, knowing Naruto would find it in the morning.

he keeps repeating (he keeps repeating)
all that he needed
he said he's right here (he says he's right here),
he seems so distant


Naruto woke up, his gaze immediatley looking for the same face that he saw every morning. All he saw was a piece of paper.

Naruto,
I need to find my brother and settle things once and for all. I'm doing this for you. I don't want him to capture you. I promise to come back. Wait for me.
Love,
Sasuke


Tears dripped onto the paper in Naruto's hands. Sasuke had left him.


Saying goodbye, this time, the same old story
Seeing you cry, makes me feel like saying sorry


Sasuke had finally caught up with his brother. They were standing on the outskirts of the Sand village, the wind blowing against them. Both were glaring at each other with blood red eyes.
"You die today, Itachi!"
Sasuke ran towads his brother, using chidori, catching Itachi only slightly offgaurd. Sasuke's hand hit Itachi's heart, but not before Itachi could pull out a kunai and stab Sasuke's stomach. They fell to the ground in a lump, Itachi dead and Sasuke going unconscious.

Just a few last hours, we gotta make this count
(we gotta make this count)
We're counting backwards
(Just a few last hours, we gotta make this count)
We're falling forwards.


Using almost all of his energy, Sasuke slowly stood up, holding his stomach. He made his way to the barrier of the Sand village, collapsing right at the entrance. A guard saw him, and recognized him immediatley.
"Get Kazekage-sama!"

he keeps repeating (he keeps repeating)
all that he needed
he said he's right here (he says he's right here)
he seems so distant


The next time Sasuke opened his eyes, he heard crying from beside him. Talking was coming from the other side. His eyes slowly came into focus. The tears. It was Naruto who was crying.
"Na...Naru...to...?"
The blond boy looked up. His tear-staned face was red from crying.
"Sasuke...?"
All Sasuke could give him was a weak smile, still being too weak to do much else. Naruto flung his arms around Sasuke's neck, crying into his neck.
"Don't leave me ever again."
"I'm sorry, Naruto."

Saying goodbye, this time, the same old story,
Seeing you cry, makes me feel like saying sorry,
Saying goodbye, this time, the same old story,
Seeing you cry, makes me feel like saying sorry.

Saying sorry, before depart
Wish we knew this from the start
Saying goodbyes', the hardest part
Wish we knew this from the start

Saying goodbye, this time, the same old story
Seeing you cry, makes me feel like saying sorry
Saying goodbye, this time, the same old story
seeing you cry, makes me feel like saying sorry
saying goodbye, this time,
Seeing you cry, makes me feel like saying sorry