TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Love Is The worst Kind Of suicide... by xpure_evilx

[Reviews - 10]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
The very next thing i remember was waking up in a very unfamiliar bed, with a very familiar man beside me.
I had slept with him.
Wait maybe not.
I really don’t remember.
Okay, retrace my steps what did i do last night, i finished my mission asked sasuke out, got rejected walked home with Kakashi and then.....
Oh god, i don’t remember.
What happened last night?
Kakashi stirred in the covers, i panicked and ran out the room with my clothes.
After i had got dressed i walked out the house, i didn’t walk home. I mean god only knows what my parents would say. I Lost My Virginity to my Teacher!
Wait, am i pregnant?
Ok, shut up inner self, i don’t even know if i slept with him. But what else could have got me into Kakashi’s bed?
And why the hell can’t i remember?
Did he drug me?
I think all this as i walk down the street, going no where in particular. I am so distant that i trip over the pavement and fall flat onto my face.
“I was wondering why you didn’t come running to me but now i realise you have a new love, hope you and the pavement are happy together” Said a familiar, cold voice.
Then i heard a chorus of laughter. It was sasuke and his friends. I jumped up to my feet.
“But shouldn’t you find a real boyfriend, you know one that isn’t an inanimate object”.
They all laughed at sasukes cruel comment. I couldn’t take it.
“Actually i already found one, and he’s way more mature than you pathetic little boys”, so maybe i lied a little, Kakashi and i weren't even dating but they pushed me into saying it. After that i walked off with my chin held high. When i was at the bottom of the road i had to stop and look back at Sasuke’s face. He looked as if he had been slapped with a wet fish. I smiled to my self.
Wait did i just smile at the love of my life being humiliated?
Yes i did, and i wanted more, i wanted Sasuke to feel the pain he put me through all those times....
I begun to walk home, i was thinking up excuses about me being out all night when i was knocked over. Once again i tasted pavement. The person grabbed me by the arm and pulled me close to him.
“What the...” I stopped, i looked up. It was Kakashi.
“Sorry about that” He brought his face closer to mine, he was almost whispering in my ear,”Where did you go this morning”
I pulled away only slightly.
“Yeah...i had to go”.
He slimily tasted my ear lobe, “Maybe tonight”.
I was about to refuse but then i saw Sasuke looking at us from down the road.
“Yeah, sure” I said it and then i held Kakashi closer and kissed him on the lips. He kissed back. I saw the look on Sasuke’s face. That is what i lived for from then on.