TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Love Is The worst Kind Of suicide... by xpure_evilx

[Reviews - 10]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: This was really hard to portray sakura as a worthy main character when we all know she's a bitch....
In love there are only winners and losers, mostly losers. By this i mean no matter how much you love someone, they can’t always love you back. This is why my motto is ‘love is the worst kind of suicide’...
This is what i think every time i see Sasuke Uchiha, i try not to love him but in the end it is impossible.
I suppose me saying all this makes you think I'm some kind of dark, depressing person who hang’s around in coffee shop’s listening to poetry, but in fact i am the opposite. In real life i probably come off as vain and self centred, of course i would say this is incorrect, but sometimes i begin to wonder....

“Hey sasuke, urm what are you doing tonight?” i said hopefully.
“Nothing, with you” sasuke said as cold as i could be said, not even looking up from the manga he was reading.
“W-well how about tomorrow?”
He sighed and gave Naruto a look.
“Sakura, really you should give it up, i don’t want you and i never have”
Naruto laughed hysterically.
Time stopped still. He had actually said it, i knew he never really liked me but to hear him say it properly to my face. The cart we were travelling stopped.
“Now we are back in konaha, and i am going home, try not to follow me”
Both naruto and sasuke fell about laughing, they got out and walked down the road.
I stood motionlessly, my mouth open in shock.
“Hu, you had better close that, you’ll catch flies”
I turned quickly, it was Kakashi, my sensei.
“You’re not walking home alone this late are you?”
“Urm, yeah i am..”
“Come on, i’ll walk with you.”..............

We walked a while, i found it very strange that Kakashi suddenly cared so much..... I thought intensely about what had happened with sasuke, why me?
Why did i have to love him?
I hated myself for making such a fool of myself. Again. I suddenly felt a breeze of cold air, i shivered.
“Hey, sakura if you’re cold have my jacket”
Before i could even answer he wrapped his jacket round me with big, strong arms.
He paused when he had his arms all the way around me, i waited for me to unlatch his arms in disgust. But i didn’t, instead i turned to face him. He brought his face down to mine and he came in closer.
Kakashi gently brushed his experienced lips over mine, pulling me even closer so that i could feel the intense heat of his body against my own........