TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Whore Movement by Honeynut_Sharpie

[Reviews - 1]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Title: The Whore Movement
Author: Mitsuko
Genre: Romance
Sub-Genre: Science Fiction/Drama
Summary: Complete AU. Uzumaki Naruto is just your average student while Uchiha Sasuke is living a secret life apart from the toils of middle school, working in a brothel. Complete opposites that would have nothing to do with each other...but only if you care to overlook the fact that the two of them are going out. But this wasn’t the way it always was, and Naruto reflects upon the way things came to be, delving back into a mysterious incident induce by a creative writing teacher named Yohko.
Rated: R for mature content of a sexual nature, and language.
Disclaimer: Copyright Mitsuko, 2005. All rights reserved.




The Whore Movement
By Mitsuko




Forward


It was really only afterwards that Uzumaki Naruto began to question why he hadn’t realized it any sooner. He didn’t mind, of course—he loved Uchiha Sasuke as hard as he ever had. Thus, he hesitated to question it at all. The romance was gorgeous, and the sex—as were all things when dealing with anything physical and Sasuke in the same context—was absolutely to die for. Naruto loved most everything about Sasuke (naturally, otherwise the whole thing would’ve torn them apart) but a few mind-blowing pantless interactions on the side couldn’t hurt the relationship, especially when the blonde’s partner was so terrifically horny and creative in the bedroom as Sasuke was. Which lead back to the fact that Naruto had had to go through all that in order to figure out the reasons behind such things.

Of course, that had only been one of a thousand things thjere were to learn, going through something of its nature. He was still learning, even after it was all over. They all were, and it was a known fact.

He actually agreed with Zabuza and Orochimaru that it was mainly Yohko’s fault in the first place. Sasuke and Gaara still insisted on blaming one another, as did Jiraiya and Tsunade, in spite of it all. The rest kept to themselves, as was characteristic of them (although Yohko was usually louder about it), refusing to side on the matter, a way of excuse, Naruto thought, for Itachi and Kakashi, who were probably intelligent enough to understand that laziness would spare them having to think too much. It was an ingenius Shikamaru-style tactic of worming their way into blissful apathy. But then, they all had their own reasons to avoid conflict. And the rest had their own reasons for charging head-first into the brawl.

All in all it balanced, and created no difference in the friction that was already course among them.

He didn’t think it had quite hit him yet, really, what had happened that one year at Konohagakure High School. All the things he had learned, that no one his age should ever have to know. How important he was in a cosmic, general sense. He deliberately used Yohko’s words to describe and refer to himself, rather than Itachi’s, which were much longer and more definitive. Naruto wasn’t one to desire to know the ways in which he was necessary or “special”, and he knew Yohko knew it very well. Over that year, he had gotten to know her very well, much better than he knew the others, and vice versa. Certainly, he had been learning Sasuke and Gaara at the same time, but they were his lovers, so that was different. Yohko was an older sister to him, if anything, a best friend he could always rely upon, so long as he wasn’t asking for something so impossible as to remember for long intervals of time, or prompt arrival.

Ah, well. Her philosophical ways with him made up for most of it.

Still, he blamed her for the happenings that year, and she knew it and did not object, because in her mind it was far too kind that he even spoke to her every morning, very less carried on their interactions in the same ways he always had. He didn’t think of it that way but she did, and thus the peace between them was kept—on that matter atleast.

In truth it wasn’t all that easy to untangle where, who and how it had all begun. Fate had strung them all together from the very start and circumstances upon circumstances had dictated the way things would go. However, Naruto thought that if you must start from somewhere, Yohko was a very good way to start unraveling the complexities, because that’s the way it had started for him, and he understood it as well as anyone possibly could.

So the way to begin anything that concerned those things that had happened almost two years before, the way Naruto told it, was always with Yohko, because that was the thing to do. And although Yohko herself was an indefinite thing in many more ways than one, there was a definite beginning to her within Naruto’s life, one that began with walking into a foreign classroom, sitting at a random desk as far in back as possible, naming off those heads that he recognized in order to qualm his annual first-day insecurities, relaxing slightly with the gentle chatter about him, and jumping to attention as a heavy text book was slammed down upon the wood of the front desk and the room was shrouded in stunned silence as all movement ceased abruptly.

And who could forget that powdered sugar voice?

“Ah, so I see those mouths of yours do shut. What a relief, I was getting annoyed. Now then, take a seat, any seat…”




End of Forward




Note from the authoress--

Thankyou much to all the people who just read this chapter! Jeez...it took so long to go in and put this all in HTML format. I apologize to anyone who had the misfortune to see it when I was experiencing technical difficulties. Also, I know it's really short (I'm sorry!) but I wrote it all at school today. It was longer in my notebook, but I knew from the start iswas just going to be a really brief, confusing interval into the story, just to get you guys hooked. I wonder if I did it or not...?

Review please! Next chapter will be up ASAP!