TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


What is yours name, Lee? by Rikku

[Reviews - 8]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I did not invent this joke, one of my friends sent it to me the other day and it cracked me up so much that I decided to make some modifications and add Naruto's characters.
I chose Lee because he seems to be the less popular YAOI boy...sad or not? I dunno^^

I do not own this joke nor do I own Naruto.
Sakura had still not arrived and Rock Lee was getting impatient.

He decided then to walk into a bar but, two steps in, he realized it was a gay bar.

"But what the heck," he said, "I really want a drink."

When the gay waiter approached him, Lee recognized Naruto and was about to greet him when the waiter asked, "What's the name of your penis?"

Lee gulped and replied, "Look, I'm not into any of that. All I want is a drink."

Naruto rolled his eyes and said, "I'm sorry but I can't serve you until you tell me the name of your penis"

Lee blushed.

"Naru-"

"Mine, for instance", added Naruto, "is called 'Nike' for the slogan 'Just Do It'. Sasuke that you see down at the end of the bar calls his 'Snickers', because 'It really Satisfies".

Lee looked dumbfounded. Seeing this, Naruto told him he would give him a second to think it over.

Lee gulped again and asked the man sitting to his left, who was sipping on a beer, "Hey Neji, what's the name of your penis?"

Neji looked back and said with a smile, "TIMEX."

The thirsty Lee asked, "Why Timex?"

The Hyuuga boy smirked and proudly replied, "Cause it takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin!"

A little shaken, Lee turned to the fella on his right, who was sipping a fruity Margarita and said, "So, what do you call your penis, Gaara?"

The red haired boy turned to him and proudly exclaimed, "FORD, because 'Quality is Job 1.' " Then he added, "Have you driven a Ford, lately?"

Even more shaken, Lee had to think for a moment before he came up with a name for his penis. Finally, he turned to the bartender and exclaimed, "The name of my penis is 'Secret.' Now give me my beer."

The bartender began to pour the customer a beer, but with a puzzled look asked, "Why secret?"

Lee proudly said, "Because it's STRONG ENOUGH FOR A MAN, BUT MADE FOR A WOMAN!"


----------------------

Noriko:

LOL, of course, i disagree with him:P hahaha^^