TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Return to the Konohagakure by kukiya4

[Reviews - 1]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
The trees were darker than ever, but at least it provided more than shade, more than cover. Like a real shinobi of Konoha, she will be a one among the leaves…

A series of hand signs followed then…“Kuchiyose no Jutsu!” as she tapped the cold ground beneath her, and from which three birds of prey erupted from underneath her hands.

“Okay, deliver this to Konohagakure! Make sure it lands on the hands of the hokage herself. Be careful..” As she slid a little note in a packet attached to the birds’ tarsus.
Two birds came flying almost instantaneously, while the third and what seems to be the smallest among those that she summoned remained perched right above her shoulders.
“Its time Satoshi… our return to Konoha!” As her eyes gleamed at the thought.


CHAPTER 1
SCROLL RETRIEVAL

“Kakashi-Sensei!” shouted a pink-haired girl frantically waving at him in the middle of the village road.

“Yo!” he said, half annoyed that he had to stop at the 5th line of that green book and half wondering what would bring his annoying teammate to this point of waving at him. ‘must be Godaime-sama is up to her screaming bouts again’. Kakashi sigh a little breath of annoyance at this interruption.

“Kakashi-Sensei, Tsunade-sama is calling for you, actually for Team Kakashi to assemble at once at her office.” She said plainly “Have you seen Naruto-kun anywhere?”

“ Nope… been reading here all day long.” Look around for him will you? I better go see Godaime-sama about this urgent team kakashi call” and with one hand sign and a poof he was gone.

It has been several days since there last mission, somehow these days they don’t get to rest more often, feeling more and more of those coming from the hokage herself. Having at least five people in his team, all the while he thought it would have been a lot easier, besides, Sai and Yamato are both elite ANBU squad as an addition, would have helped a lot more in their task. But instead the Godaime was getting more and more brutal this days, sending them to more difficult missions more than ever. Making him feel as if it has been more than 13 years ago, when konoha was in the middle of all those wars.

Kakashi was in for a surprise, when he knocked on the door to the Hokage’s office, he saw 12 shinobi heads turn their eyes to see him come in.

“Kakashi! You’re late again!” screamed the Godaime… “Hai!” scratching his neck and smiling sheepishly. ‘Wow I am really losing my credibility here. Even Sakura and naruto got there first’ Kakashi thought silently

“Hai, lots of shinobi in your office Godaime-Sama, even Gai-kun and Shikamaru’s team is here, I figured this will be a double-triple extra hard mission this time huh?” Naruto quipped in just in time for Kakashi to get his bouts of screams from the Hokage herself.

“Huh, regarding that, I am sending you all to one and very important mission,” She eyed them carefully waiting for the perfect and very predictable reactions “Ha. This morning a message arrived from the boundary of Fire Country. Amazingly it is from someone that I never expected.” Tsunade calmly said as all ears are on her

“Almost 22 years ago, a father and a daughter both of kekkei genkai descents turned its ways from being a ninjas, and apparently opted instead to maintain a life of an ordinary peasants. Joiarin and her father Toschiyo.”

Kakashi almost choked out behind his mask, his eyes so round it looked almost as if it is going to pop of his head. “Joiarin-chan? But, Tsunade-sama! They have longed been pronounced dead! The ANBU themselves confirmed this!” Kakashi exclaimed in his almost choking voice.

“Shut up! I am not quiet done yet! Baka!” Tsunade screamed on top of his voice

“Kakashi, I have been wondering about this too, but we have now strong evidence that Joiarin Nagai is indeed alive and called out for this mission, it was the Nagai birds that delivered the message here themselves. In the message, she expressed fear that Akatsuki and the Sound-nins are finally uncovering their disguises. She feared she might not be able to handle it anymore than she and her father used to, Toschiyo died two months ago, the message simply implied that she cannot take care of everything alone. She decided to return to Konoha, she’s bringing along the 12 Forbidden Scrolls.”

This time it was Naruto who couldn’t contain his curiosity any longer who pounded the air with his kitsune voice. “Granny-Tsunade! Who in the world are you talking about?”

“Naruto, I will explain on our way to the boundary, Everybody lets all meet at the gates in one hour.” Kakashi said in one of his not so many serious tones.

“Hai!” everyone said in unison as Tsunade herself smile, Kakashi Hatake will be the best to lead this mission.