TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Bloody High by Deadly Dream

[Reviews - 143]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I don`t own Jess, Sai, or Aisu.
"Naruto, are you sure they`ll see us?" Asked a guy with hair exactly like Naruto`s but a brown and small black eyes with a red triangle tattoe under each one. He was wearing a black hoodie with a tiger acrossed it and a hair of faded blue jeans.

"Of course Kiba and if they don`t, I`ve got this sign." Naruto aswered as he lifted a large card board sign that read 'Batumi' on it. A large crowd of people came out of a small white door as Naruto and Kiba carefully watched for Naruto`s sisters and her friends.

"Naruto!" An older girl with long chocolate brown hair that reached her knees and bright red eyes. She was wearing a black, skin tight under shirt and a pair of blue jeans.

"Welcome back Mayu." Naruto hugged his sister.

"It`s nice to see you too Naruto, let me introduce you to my friends. This is Aisu." She gestured to a guy with spikey dark ocean blue hair that draped over his left eye and pale lime green eyes. He was wearing A dark brown T-shirt and blue jeans. "Jess." A girl with light, golden brown hair in a pony tail with crazy bangs and hazel eyes nodded. She was wearing a black tank top, blue jeans, and a pair of black, fuzzy slippers. "And Sai." The last guy had raven hair that went down to his onyx eyes. He wore a black shirt that revealed his stomach and the sleeves went down to his elbows along with a pair of black pants.

"Hiya." Kiba and Naruto said in unison.

"So what are you doing here?" Mayu asked.

"Well... " Naruto started. "Besides to come see you, we were wondering if you wanted to join us and the other in a little exploration."

"Exploration?" Aisu questioned.

"You don`t mean..." Naruto nodded causing Mayu to smirk. "So, you guys want to pay a visit to Bloody High?" Mayu asked with a big smile.

"That old high school you always talk about?" Sai asked.

"Yep, you in?"

"Sounds fun, let`s go." Jess responded.

The group followed Naruto and Kiba to Kiba`s black pick up, threw their stuff in, and jumped in the back. Before they knew it, they were out side of the city and in front of the old high school, a few miles away from the city. Out side stood Sasuke, Sakura, Oni, Gaara, and another guy with long raven hair tied back in a pony tail and onyx eyes. He was wearing a baggy, black under shirt and baggier, black pants.

"Itachi." Mayu jumped out of the truck and hugged the raven guy. "What are you doing here?"

"You think I`d miss this fun?"

"All right, since every one is here, let`s go in." Oni said as she pushed the door open and walked in.