TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


A Naruto Musical (Scrubs style)0_o by Sailormoon269

[Reviews - 6]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Disclaimer:I do not own NARUTO or SCRUBS.
Sakura: Doctor Hatake I'm not crazy!

Kakashi: Am I still singing?

Sakura: Singing like a bird

Naruto: Dr Hatake huge news! I pulled some strings and got the parking spot right behind yours! Bumper buddies!

Kakashi: Still you're not nearly as bad as her(Naruto)! Do you know how much you annoy me? The answer is...a lot! Should I list the reasons why? Well I don't see why not!
It's your hair your nose your chinless face you always need a hug! Not to mention all the manly appletinis that you chug! That you think I am your mentor just continues to perplex and oh my god stop telling me when you have nerdy sex!

Naruto: Oh by the way last time Ino was in town we got some appletinis and poured them on our good parts!

Kakashi: See newbie that's the thing you do that drives me up a tree cus no matter how I rant at you, you never let me be! So I'm stuck with all your daydreaming, your wish to be my son, It makes me suicidal and I'm not the only one, no I'm not the only one!

Sasuke: It all started with a penny in the door, There was a hatred that I'd never felt before, So now I'll make him pay, each and every day, until that mousse haired little nuisance is no more!

Kakashi: So now that is why I've called you names like Carol, Jane and Sue, like Moesha, Kim and Lillian, Suzan and Betty-Lou. See regardless of the names I pick my feelings are quite clear you're a pain in every day of every month of every year

Sakura: Doctor Hatake you've gotta help me cus I really am distressed can't you find another option can't you run another test?

Kakashi: If you want some kind of favour, really any kind of favour, please just get me peace and quiet from this godforsaken pest!

Naruto: I think what my bumper buddy is trying to say,,,

Sakura: Shut your cake-hole Mary-Beth or I swear to God I'll shut it soon

Kakashi: Congratulations we'll schedule your test this afternoon.


The End