TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Slave of the Heart by Holy Angel Sakura

[Reviews - 14]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Don't own naruto
PLease read and review
"Hokage-sama, he is here what do we do. He says if we refuse to give them the Kyuubi kid then he will distroy us and the vilage!"said ANBU black opse

"What!!!! It apearese we have no choice send a diversion and get Naruto out of here." Said the current hokage Tusunade.

"Understood!"

Little did she know that the black opse team that just reported in was a spy and a good one at that. As soon as they spoted the 16 year-old naruto they informed there leader of the sound vilage. "Sir, we spoted him your orders sir?" They said in respect towards there leader.

"Capture him but if I see him hurt..... YOUR DEAD!" said the leader of sound.

"Understood sir!" they got close to the blond but then someone hit them and knocked some of them out. "Naruto run!" yelled his teammate and close friend.

"Whaa!!!..... But.."Naruto tried to say but was interupted

"Run there after you idiot!"

"Fine you don't have to be so mean about it...."just as he said those words rope and snakes surrounded him. "What the hell!" then he was tied up really good and his captor stalked towards him.

"You really should listen more often dobe." said his captor

"Shut up stupid teme!" Said naruto as he tried to untie himself.

"That won't work I made sure to use a speacial rope that you won't be able to break." he said as he bent down and grabed naruto by his chin just as sakura finished off the last of the hinch men. "Sasuke!! Leave Naruto alone." sakura said as she was about ready to kill him. However she was too late as soon as she got over there Sasuke had naruto thrown over his shoulder and the snakes slithering over both of them and he said with a still strugling naruto, "Tell hokage-sama nice doing bisuness with her." sasuke said with a bow and then he vanished with naruto. "STOP!!! Naruto...." Sakura chased after them till she no longer felt a single sound ninja's chakura.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2 Hours later
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Naruto woke up after a short nap due to the fact of a bed he never felt before slaming up aginst him. "mmmm........" naruto growled and slowly opened his eyes to find an very angery Sasuke paceing the room back and forth. 'danm teme.... why the hell is he paceing?' just as he thought this Sasuke noticed him stareing at him and he smirked. "hnn..." he walked towards naruto, "So dobe you awake."

"Teme!!! let me go!" shouted the blond. Just as he said this sasuke was right in front of Naruto. "no." this made the bloond angry, "Why not!?!?" Naruto whined. "Because I went thourgh a lot of truble to get you and now your MINE." He put alot of stress on the last word. Naruto looked at him and said,"Let me go before the snake basturd gets here danm it!!"

"No need."

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean!?"

"If you calm down I'll tell you"

"grrrrr...." was all he said as he tried to calm down then the unthinkable happened Sasuke grabed Naruto by the back of his hair and kissed naruto slowly. ' what the fuck is he doing!!' then naruto tried to get away which made Sasuke grab his hair more and yank alittle."MHHNNAA!!!!....MEEET NEE OOOHH!" (Traslation: SASUKE!!!!.... LET ME GO!) Naruto practically was beging for more punishment becase all sasuke heard was 'More sasuke!' then he licked narutos bottom lip which supprised Naruto and caused him to gasp. Sasuke dived his tounge inside of Naruto's mouth and explored for a few seconds till he felt a sudden pain which made him jump. "OWWW!!.... Danm it Dobe you didn't have to bite me!"

"Yes I did teme!! You wouldn't stop man handling me!"

"At least you liked it!"

"YOU WISH!!" this earned naruto a punch to the gut which made him curle up into a ball. "I told you are MINE not the other way around Naruto. You will be my pet here understood?" Sasuke asked with a threatening look on his face. "No teme I am not...." before he could finish sasuke started to undress, "What the hell are you doing!!" Naruto shouted

"Making it cleare to you what happens when you disobay." Sasuke said as he started to strip an unwilling naruto.

"Stop teme."

"also when we are in public you will adress me as master or this will be you consiqunce understood."he said as he left naruto in nothing but boxers and tied his hands up to the head board. 'what the hell why am I so danm weak all a sudden.' Sasuke smerked, "by know I am sure you noticed that when you were asleep I used a new drug that weakend your chakura down to the minimum to where it only is able to keep you alive so you can't summon up any chakura. Also we locked you off from the Kyuubi's chakura too. So Naruto what should I do first?"asked Sasuke

==============================
To be continued
==============================

Please read and Review I would love to here your opinion on this please and also tell me what you want to know in the next chapter. And I will update The Missjudged Naruto as soon as possibule just not now due to me having to cram for an college test coming up. Sorry please forgive me!!