TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Hinata's Plan by Shahera5

[Reviews - 5]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Written as part of a fan fiction writing exercise at Naka-Con 2007, March 3, 2007. Was given the object – spork and the situation - Unwanted Attention.
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
Hinata walked slowly among the booths at the festival, her precious package clutched to her chest. Glorious dragons, slithering snakes, and long-tailed diamonds danced in the sky above. It was a beautiful day for Konoha’s Kite Festival. Even better, she’d heard he was back in the village.

It had been two and a half years since she’d last seen him and although many things had changed, her feelings had not. So, feeling quite bold, she had come up with a plan: she would go to the festival alone and would somehow contrive to run into him. Then she’d ask him to help her fly her new dragon kite, and the rest . . .

She held her package more tightly and scanned the street. Now, where might he be? Oh. Yes. Food. He’d most likely be in the food vendor area. Besides, she was hungry herself.

She stopped at Dagashi-san’s lemon ice stand and bought herself a small dish. She was reaching for a spork with which to eat it when she felt a tap on her shoulder.

“Hey! Hinata! What are you doing by yourself? Come join us. We’re going over to the hillside. Is that a kite? I’ll help you fly it.”

She turned. Kiba, with Lee and Sakura, stood there.

“Come on,” Kiba urged. “I’ll carry your kite. You can eat your ice while we walk.”

Hinata moaned inwardly, but found herself pulled along, all her plans in tatters. Even if she saw him, he’d assume she was with Kiba. Desperately she looked for an out. She chomped down hard on the spork in frustration.

Crack! It broke.

“Ahhhh, ah, Kiba. I-I-I’m sorry. My spork broke. I need to go back and get another.

“Alright. I'll go with you,” Kiba offered.

“Uh, that’s OK,” she replied. “You go on. I’ll catch up with you at the hillside.”

She waved and turned to walk back to Dagashi-san’s stand. A flash of orange caught her eye. She smiled and breathed a silent prayer of thanks as she watched Naruto head directly to the lemon ice stand.