TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Lonely but Not Alone by FanciiOne

[Reviews - 1]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Anyway I've made some changes. Not only are Sasuke's parents dead, but so is his brother. They all died in some battle I guess. Naruto's father is Yondaime. And the others are pretty self explanitory when they pop up. Hope you enjoy. Even though it's short, this is just the prolouge.



Alone. Alone is such a lonely, cold word if you ever take the time to notice. When you say alone...you really mean it. There is no one or anything. At all, even when in reality there is. But, a vail is placed over your head, imparing your vision. Alone.
Cold rain fell on pale skin that glistened in the moonlight. Sitting on the riverbank was a young raven haired boy, no more than 6 or 7. Tears rolled down his cheeks and to the ground as he sat there alone. He sniffled and raised his head to look up to the moon, shining a erie white.

"Why...did this have to happen to me..?" the boy questioned softly, tears still pouring from his pool like onyx eyes.

He picked up a stone and tossed it into a river.

"Why...THIS ISN'T FAIR!" he shouted, standing up and raising his fist to the sky. "You did this! This is all your fault!"

He suddenly felt a hand on his shoulder, and something being wrapped around him. It was a blanket, he sat down turned his head upward to see who had done this. It was a blonde boy, about the same age with tan skin and blonde hair. He sat down next to him.

"I saw you from my window...you could catch a cold ya'know," the blonde boy spoke.

"Arigoto.."

"Why are you crying?"

"Because...I'm all alone...I have no family....no friends....no one to hold me and tell me it's going to be okay...I have nothing..." the raven haired boy answered between sniffles.

The blonde then inched his way over to the raven and placed both of his arms around him and softly spoke, "It's going to be okay...what's your name?"

"Sasuke...what's yours?"

"I'm Naruto....and I'll be your friend..."

Naruto removed his arms and droped them to his sides. Sasuke grabed Naruto's pinky with his own and smiled softly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Whooo....yeah ummm I promise to work on this story I think I have a real good idea going on here....you will see....