TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Mistakes from the past by Gcbella19

[Reviews - 10]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: hey there, so this is the new a better chap.1
i think i got most of the mistakes out. enjoy
Iruka made his way home slower then usual. His was mind was being easily distracted by the memory of the conversation he had with so called Boyfriend earlier that day. The streets were more crowded then usual today as he made his way home. He often found himself giving quick apologies and hurried request for forgiveness as he bumped into person after person.

He was so distracted by the events of that morning that he didn’t notice the familiar faint chakra following him home. The same one that had been watching him all day from the near by shadows.

“Baka, What the hell does he expect me to do? Just sit home and wait for him like some kind of house wife”. Iruka’s forehead made the same frustrated scowl that he often got from his students.

“Really, sometimes I think he still sees himself as some little kid. Expecting get what ever he wants, when ever he wants it. Hn.” Iruka began to rub the scar on his forehead, with one of his finger. A habit he only did when he was either really worried or upset.

“uhhhh why is he so frustrating!!!!” Iruka screamed, only noticing afterward that he was still standing in the very public and crowed street.

Several people were staring and whispering at the very flustered shanobi. A pack of girls from his class were even giggling at their usually clam and well mannered sensei.

Iruka let out a heavy sigh. “even when he’s not around, he still manages to get under my skin, but that’s what I get I guess for being in love with such a “inserting” person”.

A small laugh escaped Iruka’s now slightly smiling lips. He was getting lost in his own happy memories when a moment later, a shoulder collided into his. He was quickly reminded of his surroundings and to the fact that he was still standing in the middle of very public street, where only seconds before he had a very “vocal” outburst.
After looking around once more and noticing that even more people where begging to stare at him; he quickly turned and began to walk home again, but at a much quicker pace.
Flash Back
(Earlier that morning)

“Yo, Iruka-kun” kakashi said while giving him his trademark smile and hand wave. The Jouin was looking rather happy today and with good reason. He had just came back from a week long mission and was looking forward to spending time with his lovely “Dolphin”.

“Oh… hello there kakashi-sensei, did you just back from a mission. How did everything go.” It was obvious that Iruka wasn’t really interested in the answer as he didn’t even brother to look up at the copy-nin.

The academy teacher wasn’t trying to be rude or anything but was merely in a bad mood at finding him self already buried under a mountain of paper work at 8 o’clock in the morning. A slight frown was already inching it’s way across his normally happy and cheerful face.

“Fine”. Pausing for a moment to see if the chunin would look up but counting disappointingly, as it seemed that his lovers still needed more convincing to pay attention. “Naruto did however managed to get him self into danger again but at lest he was able to get himself out of it. Though I’m sure Sasuke will be giving him a hard time about it for a while. ” The silver hair ninja said with even more a disappointing frown now on his once cheerful face. He had hoped to gain the teachers attention at the mention of his favorite students name but it seemed that he would just need a little more, in order to drag his love’s attention away from his work.

“ummmm….that’s nice.” answered Iruka once again not bothering to look up at the man standing in front of him.

The Jouin was beginning to get annoyed at the lack of attention that he was receiving from his “Ru-Ru”, especially being as this was the first time they were seeing each other for over a week. At that moment a sly smile spread across the fabric coved face, barely able to seen.

At the same Iruka let out a slight mumbling sound. “How the hell did all these papers end upon my desk? I could have sworn that I was done with everything lasting….uh…ummm”.

His words were quickly cut off by the smothering effects of another’s lips against his. The normally calm chunin quickly let out muffled screams of protest and rage as his partner began to let his hands wonder to place more private.

“ummmmm Ka.. KAKASHI….! Stop that, were in public.” Iruka said; as he had finally managed to slip away from the jouin’s crushing kiss and wondering hands. He was now in the process of trying hard to regain his breathe and steady his heart beat.

“Nothing” said a now happy Kakashi, as smile began to spread over his face happily covered face.

“Nothing…may ass. I’m at work!” Iruka’s face began to turn a bright red as the memory of what he and his partner were just doing came back to mind.

“Well you weren’t paying attention to me, so I did what I had to do”.
Kakashi gave the now crimson chunin a playful wink.
“uhhhhh…. Well I’m sorry but I have a lot of things to get through before tomorrow. I didn’t mean to ignore you, but still…umm”.

Iruka was cut off again as kakashi lead in for another kiss, silencing the chunin once more. This time there was little protest as Iruka decided it would be easier to just let the cop-nin have his way. He was also beginning to really enjoy the kiss and feel of this lover’s lips and hands on his body.

It had been over a week since the two had even had a chance to see each other let alone kiss. They continued to kiss for another minute or so before Iruka remembered were they were and quickly pushed away.

“Ok that’s enough kakashi, I really have to get back to work. I Leave for a mission tomorrow and… what?” Iruka quickly stopped talking as the expression of his lovers face meet his eyes.

Kakashi was wearing a face that had both concern and anger painted on it. It was a drastic change from his normally calm and emotionless one, and was a cause for great concern. Before Iruka could ask a single question he was bombarded by an on slot from his Jouin lover.

“What mission? What rank is it? Why are they sending you?” Kakashi was attacking Iruka with so many questions at once that it left no time for the chunin to answer until he finally stopped. Red faced and out of breath.

“uhhh..” was all that Iruka could manage to get out at first. He wasn’t sure were to start, he didn’t expect this reaction from Kakashi but not wanting to upset the nin any further he decided to just start at the begging and work his way down.

“Well the mission tomorrow is a delivery one to the water country, it’s a B-ranked mission that should only take me a day or two to complete. I’m only dropping off a scroll to the lord of the country and then returning.”

In the time that it took Iruka to say all this, he had managed to sit back down at his desk and sign a few more scrolls. When he looked up to begin speaking again, he was meet with a very unpleasant face staring back down at him.

“what?” The anger could be felt radiating off those few words

Kakashi’s face had seemed to get even more flustered then before. There were no more signs of the normally calm face left, all Iruka could see was the building anger in this partners one viable eye.

“What do you mean a B-ranked mission, those are usually Jouin missions?” the words where coming out shaky and anger filled. “Plus they have you delivering a scroll, which means there will plenty of assignation attempts on you in order to get it. I can’t believe the hokage gave you this mission, they should send some one else, some one…more…..” At this kakashi stopped talking, he just noticed the fuming anger radiating off the man in front of him.

The chunin was no longer sitting at his desk but rather standing up, shaking with anger. He couldn’t believe what he was hearing and all he wanted to do was punch the man standing in front of him. The next set of events happened so fast that, Iruka wasn’t even sure what he exactly said or did.

“Is that what you really think of me? Do you really think I’m that weak and feeble, that I can’t even handle a simple delivery mission?” Iruka was shaking so violently now, he could hardly keep himself standing straight. His normally calm and soothing voice was replaced with a harsh and bitter one full of anger and rage.

Iruka continued speaking, or rather yelling at the man in front of him, not allowing him any time to interject.

“You have no idea what I’m capable of!!! When was the last time you saw me fight? How could you even think that you have any idea what my skills are, if you’ve never seen them. You know what I don’t care what you have to say. I’m going on the mission tomorrow and that’s it”.

At this Iruka quickly gathered up his reaming scrolls and marched towards the door, not even taking a moment to glance back at the stunned Jouin still standing in front of his now empty desk.

With out a look back, the chunin quickly added over his shoulder as he exited the room, in a slightly calmer voice.

“I’ll see you in a few days and please…” taking a monument to pause

“…don’t underestimate”.

A seconded later the man was out of sight, leaving an eerily quiet room behind.

After a minute or so, Kakashi was finally able to get his mind to realize what had just happened. He was slowly beginning to turn to follow the other man when he remembered that the hokage was waiting for him in his office, in order to give him his next mission. He let out a heavy breath, the type of breath that people let out when they realize they had just stuck foot way in their mouth. At that moment he made a silent promise to himself, that as soon as he got back from his mission he would beg for Iruka’s forgiveness.

With the use of a few hand signs and a puff of a smoke the cop-nin disappeared, leaving the room seminally completely empty.

Suddenly a voice comes the shadows, a voice full of malice and death slipping though a evil smile.

“Intrusting, it seems that my little Ru-Ru has found himself a new play mate. Well were just going to have to change that.”

An evil laugh filled the room, quickly dying out into darkness from which it came.

Hehehehhehehehheheheheheh