TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Mistakes from the past by Gcbella19

[Reviews - 10]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: OK, so i've posed these a few times before but I've decide to work some stuff out. this is a little prolog to the story and i'm going to be adding another chappter soon. Ok please forgive any miss spelling, i'm trying to wok as much as i can out.

Thanks for reading!
/ / inner thoughts

/No matter how long it’s been, he will always be mine…/

Drip, drip, drip…

The gentle sound of water leaking from a rusty faucet was the only sound to be herd in the tiny, dimly lit room. The walls where old, covered in think layers of dust and grime, with small cracks running though the stone beneath. The hard concrete floors were littered with scraps of clothing and paper, gathering in the corners as little pillars of trash. A bed stood too one side, hidden in the shadows and gloom of the suffocating room. A body lay across the bed, making the old and dirty mattress sag beneath it.

A tiny ray of moon light slipped though the metal bars of the jail cell, falling across the face of the man lying silently on the bed.

His silvery hair seemed to glow in the light of the moon, as his dark eyes seemed to shallow it. A small grin was spread across his youthful but worn face, as the image of another played across his mind.

/Tonight…….it’s the perfect time to finally act. Hell be here soon to set me free./

The man’s smile grew wider as his thoughts drifted to his nearing freedom. The anticipation began to grow inside as his mind wondered back to the image of the person from before.

/Hehehe…… Don’t worry my love, I’ll be back soon… and then we can be together./

Time seemed to slip by slower then ever before, each second taking hours, each minute seeming like days and every hour, years.

Boom!

The silence of the night was broken by the deafening bang of exploding tags and pain filled screams of fellow prisoners and guards.

The man’s eyes filled with malice and murderous intent as he herd the foot steps grow closer and closer. The sound of a key sliding into a metal lock and turning, almost made the man spring from his bed, he was free. Free to take revenge on all of the people who betrayed him, who locked him way, free to claim what he knew was rightfully his.

/Hn, he’s here./ The door swung open, reviling a young man with sliver hair and glasses.

“Mizuki-san, it’s nice to see you so well. Are you ready to go, we have a mission for you.” The young man stepped aside allowing the older man who just rose form his bed, to walk out the door.

“Thank you Kabuto-san, I’m ready to serve the master.” The already thin smile on the mans face, was now spread from cheek to cheek, giving the evil face a almost child like look

TBC..

Ok so what do you think? i hope this new prolog goes well with the story, i plan on editing the rist to chapters a bit, to make them better. please let me know what you think.