TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Another Demon Like Myself by Ashlee_chii

[Reviews - 9]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I don’t own Naruto other then some of the manga books, anime volumes, posters, cute figures, games, and that’s about it.

Sorry, this is a short chapter

So far I only have two ideas for pairings in this fic, but I want to know what you think I should do. Please tell me by LJ, email, or review. I would love to know. Thank-you

Beta: TenderWordsForgotten (FF); Great Friend Syaoran's Kiki

Two men covered in cloaks are walking down a lifeless dark path. The trees are dead, there are no animals around, nor even people except the ones who know the place.

The two men come to a dead-end. To others, they would have left by now. This place is nothing, but to these men, it is home.

“So Itachi, what will the leader think of us now, eh?” The shark man asks as they move the vines from the rock that blocks the path.

“…” Itachi moves the vines out of the way and climbs into the secret tunnel going down to the hall. Kisame bits his tongue. Itachi must be in one bad mood.

The trip though the hall is long and boring. None of them talk, only thinking to what they can say to the leader. They failed again— not only them, but the others too.

After thirty minutes of walking, the men come across a large door. The door is made out of wood with seals place on them. Blood is also scattered on the door from the many stupid ninjas who dared come here.

The door opens from the other side letting the two men in. A man with blonde hair smiles at the two, “You failed, didn’t you.” Itachi looks at him. His eyes turning red and the blonde man flinches and moves out of the way. “Sorry Itachi didn’t know…”

The whole room is covered in the greatest values in the world. Their trophies as they like to call them. Each item in the room is from every kill they made. A large wooden table is in the middle of the room. Nine chairs are set up. The leader chair is at the back letting him to watch over his team. Behind him is a large case. This case is much different from the others around the room. This case is the Jinchuriki case. Ever time they capture a demon from the Jinchuriki; an item that is special to them will be place in the case. So far in the there is four items.

“The leader wants to see you two right now.” The blonde explains to them. Both men nodded and heads off to the office, where the leader is waiting.

It doesn’t take long until they are there. Kisame is trying to calm down. He wants to run out of here and scream. They both know that the leader hates losing.

Itachi knocks on the door. They waited until they hear the command to come in. The office is a small one. On all sides are bookcases filled with books, scrolls, and other items that are needed. In the middle of the office is a large desk where the leader is currently at. The cloak that the leader wears covers up his face. No member in Akatsuki has seen the leader face. Both men walk up to the desk but still keeping their distance.

“He got away, didn’t he?” The leader says.

“Yes.” Itachi replies. “It seems that it has happen again to another Jinchuriki, Leader.”

The leader put his head down trying to think. “We must find out what is going on. I need them right now. I need every single Jinchuriki to get the Legacy Demon. We need them all.” The leader rambles to himself. He looks up to the men. “I want you to figure out on what the hell is going on. Got it.” Both men agreed. “Great, now go.”

- - - - - - - -Some Where- - - - - -

“Kumori, do you ever believe that this will all end?” Asks older women who has dark blonde hair, tied up into pig-tails. Her eyes are green and looking at the younger man. She is wearing a dark blue jacket with a black belt around her waist and over the jacket with a kunai holder connected to it. She is wearing black pants with another kunai holder on the right hand side.

Kumori looks at the older women. His black eyes looking into hers. Kumori is wearing a black cloth around his forehead his black hair covering it on the sides. He is wearing a black sleeveless shirt that has been cut into a ‘V’ showing his sliver shirt underneath. On his arms are two arm warmers that go right above his elbow to his risk. A cross pattern at each end of the warmer. A belt is over the two shirts hold his kunai holder. He is wearing black shorts that reach his knees. Each leg has a leg warmer that is the same type has his arm bands.

“I’m not sure Jiyuu. You know what we are. No one will accept us; no one will ever believe what we say. We must stay here were its safe, until they are gone and no one thinks of us only as a legend.” Replies Kumori. He stops right away.

“What’s wrong Kumori?” the women ask.

“Blood. I smell blood.” The women tries to smell but nothing comes to her. So she raises her hand in the air. The wind starts to blow against her, then the smell of blood come to her.

“There shouldn’t be anyone here but us and the other two back at camp only … wait” They both turn to each other and they start to run towards the blood.

They could see a small blur of orange up head lying on the ground. As they both walk up to the body they couldn’t believe what they saw.

“He is only a child…” Jiyuu bends over to look over the boy body. Kumori looks at the three marks on each side of his face. He brings his own hands to his face and follows the same markings.

“Jiyuu he is a Jinchuriki…”

Jiyuu stops looking over the boy. She follows the whiskers on the young one face. “He is too young. I don’t get it.” She looks at Kumori.

“Never mind that. We need to get Kitoushi. He needs to heal him fast.” Kumori picks up the young boy.

“I’ll send one of my birds.” Jiyuu bites her thumb and does a couple seals that no human eye can follow. A small black bird with red drops and symbols that covers the bird appears from the women hands. She talks to the bird using a different language when Jiyuu done talking the bird fly’s away to get help.

“Come on, we better hurry up. We don’t need this kid dying on us.” Kumori explains. He gathers some charka to his feet and starts to run back to the village to get help for the young boy.

- - - - - - - -At the Village- - - - - -

Kumori runs into the one of the homes in the small village. There are a total of five homes in the village surrounded the well in the middle. Kumori goes into one of the smallest. Jiyuu opens the door for him. Across the room is a waiting bed for the boy. Healing plants and other medical things are there. Kumori puts the boy down on the bed in the far right corner of the room. “Kitoushi, we are here.”

A man comes into the room looking at them. He slowly walks up to the boy check out his injures. He put his hand on the boy check tracing over the whiskers. “He is one of us.”

“Yes he is. Now his injures.” Kumori yells at him.

The old man looks up. His black eyes looking into Kumori black eyes. The healing man eyes are calm while Kumori are full of rage. ‘hmm I wonder what got him so mad. Can’t he see that this boy is healing well? I only have to bandage him up. This child will live.’ Kitoushi smiles at the man. “He will be fine. I will bandage him up other then that this child will live. It seems that he will heal fast as you can see.” He points to the boy.

Kumori looks at the young boy and see some of the injures healing already. Kitoushi calls them out so he can start to fix the boy up. They both look at the boy before leaving.


“He is so young.” Jiyuu states out loud. “You are the youngest one here, Kumori and you had your demon for seven years … right?”

“Six years. I am twenty-one right now.” Jiyuu nods her head.

“Well we never know how he got it. We all have our own story. We will have to ask him his. I don’t know what tail is in him, but so far we only know what happen to us.”

Kumori stares to the sun setting. The sky is full of purple, pinks, and blues. Tomorrow is going to be a nice day he thought to himself.

“Kumori are you even listening to me.” Jiyuu cries. “Man, you are never the talker or listener. Man, if you ever died I don’t think I’ll notice.” She pouts.

Kumori looks at the women then back to the sky. He is never the one to talk.

Hours past and the sun set and a woman walks out of the forest that is beside the small village. Her hair is a light brown and her eyes are green. She is wearing a green zip up vest, with a darker green long shit underneath with the right side of the sleeve cut off and a kunai holder. Black arm bands on the right arm that covers the entire bottom arm. Her pants are black with a Kunai holder on the right hand side. She walks up to the two waiting outside the healer’s home.

“I heard from the trees that there is a new one among us.” She says to them.

Kumori looks at the lady and nods his head. “He is inside healing right now. We are not aloud in.”

“How old do you think the boy is?”

“Around sixteen I bet.”

She sits down on the steps outside the home waiting with the other two to see the boy.

They waited for about ten minutes until Kitoushi walks out the home. He looks at the three younger ones waiting for the boy condition. “He is doing very well. He should be up by tomorrow the latest.”

Everyone releases a long breath unknowing they hold it in. They are happy that he is ok. Because they know how important it is to have each other and even though they don’t know the boy they could already feel the chain that links them together.

“May I see them?” Kumori asks Kitoushi. Everyone is surprise. Kumori is a very calm man that never shows emotion. Kitoushi lets him in saying that he should not wake the boy or move him in anyway. Kumori looks at the man and heads in the home.

- - - - - - - -Naruto Mind- - - - - -

The air is murky and cold. Water is everywhere in the small room. There is no sign of life other then the two in the room one lock into the cage. Naruto is lying down in the ankle deep water sleeping. His eye flicker before opening them. He looks around before he sees Kyuubi.

“What happen?” he groans

I’m not sure Kit. All that I remember is that blue light and the Akatsuki coming after us. After that I’m not sure. How are you feeling? I healed some of your injures but it seems that someone else is helping too.

“Well I feel like someone ran me over.” Naruto laughs.

That’s not funny. You were really hurt. As your ‘mother’ I am worried about you.

“I’m sorry. But anyway what do you mean someone help me heal? I hope I’m not back at Konoha.” Naruto jumps up looking around.

No you are not back at that horrible place. I sense something else. A strong force. I believe we are safe, Kit. But I would like you to wake up to find out. All of you’re injures are healed but a few cuts are still there nothing to worry about though.

Naruto nods his head and wakes from his ‘dream’.

- - - - - - - -In the Home- - - - - -

Kumori walks back into the room looking at the young boy. Why is it that this boy interest him so much the blue eyes, blond hair, and the shape of his body. Also why is it that this boy holds a demon at the age of him. He didn’t get the demon sealed up in him until he was sixteen. But that is when he first got it. By the looks of this boy he had it much longer then he did.

He grabs a chair and sits by the bed looking at the boy. He reaches out to touch the boy chin. It’s so soft and warm. He follows the whiskers on his cheeks smiling. Not only is he a demon but another fox one.

Naruto eyes slowly open to see the man sitting next to him. “Who…are you?

“My name is Kumori, Kit. I am the same as you.” He answers him.

Naruto looks at him confused. “What do you mean ‘same as you’?”

“I am the Eight-Tails Shadow Fox”

Naruto eyes open wide another Jinchuriki like him. “Where are we?” Naruto sits up looking around.

“You are in the hidden village of Jinchuriki. This is the place that we Jinchuriki can escape the real world. We are in a new word, Kit. Only Jinchuriki can reach here. I do believe that before you came here you felt the call and saw the light.”

Naruto nodded. “Yes I did. I follow it here when I left my village.” He lowers his head.

“Well I’m happy that you made it here but there is something you should know. Once you get here you can’t leave. It seems that this place wants us to live risk free and help live a life where we are not called demon, but we cannot leave until the time.”

“Time?”

“I don’t know. I was the last person before you who got here. I was told from the others that we can’t leave until its time. What is the time, we do not know. So we just make just make our selves comfortable here until the time comes for us.”

Naruto keeps looking down at his feet. For now on, he will be staying here. No more beatings, no more calling demon, and no more of his – no it’s not his anymore. It’s now just the village of Konoha.

“Naruto, is it, we were wondering how long you had your demon? You look so young and yet it also looks like you had your demon for a long time.”

Naruto looks at him with the most confused face. Isn’t it that all demons are sealed up into a new born? Gaara is the same like himself. Naruto looks up at him.

“Exactly seventeen years from this day. The day I was born.”

Kumori stops and looks at him. “What do you mean?” He was confused. This child looks like he is fourteen.

“Seventeen years ago on this day a demon named Kyuubi attack the village of Konoha. Everyone in the village tried to stall the demon until the Fourth Hokage comes. The battle was a long one. Many people died. It look like we were about to lose. At the time of this attack I was born into the world. From the day I was born it began my curse.”

The group outside of the small home listens in on the young one story. They too were surprise how long he had the demon inside him.

“Kyuubi started to make her way farther into the village. Then the Fourth Hokage came. He stops the Kyuubi in her tracks. He was on one of the greatest toads holding a child. Then with his own blood he puts a seal onto the baby’s stomach. After a few words the fox demon starts to yells. Smoke and the smell of blood cover the area. After what seem forever to the village the smoke is gone leaving a child.”

Everyone holds their breath. They didn’t know that this happen. How could they?

“The Third Hokage walks up to the crying child and sees that the fox demon that just destroyed most of their village is inside this child. That child is me. The Fourth Hokage sacrifices his own life to put the demon inside of me to protect the village. Since that moment I became the demon of the village, not only a couple hours born.”

Kumori wipes away the unknown tears from Naruto eyes. They all have horrible lives but nothing can meet up with this. They all had a choice to seal the demon within them. Naruto looks up to see all the Jinchuriki hugging him. He looks into their eyes and sees something he always wishes to see. For once he can feel their love, feel their trust, and their eyes show it all and most of all understanding…

Chapter end notes: hope that answers some of your questions about the ‘other demons’ in the summary. I will have their stories up soon. Also sorry about the late update. I’m doing a big project right now.



http://ashleechii.livejournal.com



Go there to view some other work of mine, but also how the story is doing.