TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Another Demon Like Myself by Ashlee_chii

[Reviews - 9]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Why is it that I can’t do anything right? I try every day to be someone who I not just so people would accept me. They never do. Who would accept a demon like myself? Villagers hate me; kids only talk to me only because they don’t know who I am.

Parents tell them to not listen or even talk to me. So they will grow up to hate me too. I can never reach my dream. They only allowed me in the academy because they thought it wouldn’t do any harm, but that is only how far I’ll go.

Elders made a rule that not even the old hag can break. I am to never grow in rank. They fear that one day I will turn on them with the secrets I learn through out the ranks. I am a demon, and that’s all.

Sakura is training with the Hag while Sasuke is well being Sasuke. It doesn’t matter to me. Once they know who I am, they will leave me and tell me to die just like everyone else here in the village.

I am tired of all of this. I tell my self not to cry. The evil glares, rocks and other things going though the window, hurtful words on my walls, and the beatings is something I can’t stand anymore. I wish this could end…

Kit, don’t think that way. That is what they want from you.

“It doesn’t matter anymore. My heart hurts. It feels like its ready to stop beating any minute.”

Kit…

“I know she is worried about me. I don’t blame Kyuubi at all for what happen to me. It’s the village fault why she attacked. I saw her memories, her dark memories. A group of drunken villagers from my village kill her only kit. She wanted revenge, but of course you know what happens. She got sealed up within me.

Some times I believe they are right. I am nothing. I feel like something is holding my heart. It’s within their grasp, and they can do anything to it. Right now, it feels like some one is using lighting to attack my heart until nothing is left.

That is not true Kit.

“No it is true. They attack me everyday. Saying how I’m useless and that not even my own parents would want me if they knew who I am.”

They are people here who love you…

“They don’t know what it’s inside of me. Once they do they will hate me. Iruka-sensei only talks to me because I have no one. He has a good heart but he blames me to what happen to his parents. I am not loved only by you, Kyuubi.”



She knows that she can’t win against me. She knows that I am right. Some times I feel like leaving this place going some where that no one knows me. Start a new life, start over, and forget where I am from. That is what I wish.

Maybe I should go now. I can wipe all of the blood off of me from today’s beating and leave. Pack everything up, and leave a note. No one would care about me. The villagers will be happy and they can know that their children are safe from the demon I am.

“Konoha tomorrow you can finally celebrate the death and lost of the demon. Tomorrow you can cheer, laugh, cry, and do whatever knowing that people who risk their lives years ago, and today with all your might, that the demon is now gone.”

- - - - - - - -Normal POV- - - - - -

Two young genin made their way up the broken stairs to the last door in the hall. The young pink hair girl storm her way to the door and start pounding on it for dear life. The other raven slowly makes his way to the door with both arms cross.

“Naruto open this door RIGHT now!” Scream the girl.

“Sakura, that’s not going to work.” Said the older raven boy.

“Sorry Sasuke-kun.” Smile Sakura. She turns back to the door. “I wonder why he isn’t answering.”

“hn” Sasuke looks at the door. He too is wondering but his Uchiha pride won’t let him show it. After what seems like forever to the boy, he pushes past Sakura and opens the unlock door.

“What kind of person doesn’t leave their door lock?” Ask Sakura.

Sasuke once again ignores her and goes into the small apartment.

No words could be described what those saw. They both stood at the door way staring into the apartment.

All over the walls red paint covers with hurtful words. Dried up blood leading to the bathroom. As they walk to the bathroom the white tiles and everything dyed into a deep shade of red. Sakura runs out of the bathroom. Sasuke activates his sharingan and starts to look around the apartment for the young blonde.

The sharingan user walks into the small bedroom to see into a mess. He deactivates his sharingan because he knows what happen. The whole place looks like Naruto was in a hurry to pack up … but for what?

Sakura walks up behind Sasuke to look at the bedroom. She reaches over his shoulders to give him a small letter address to them.

He doesn’t look back but grabs the letter.

Hey everyone

I bet you are wondering where the heck I am. Don’t worry about me; I finally came up with the right answer for everything.

I know that everyone wishes that I am dead. I am the demon of the village and I know my place. That is why I’m saying my goodbye.

Iruka – You are a like a father to me. I am sorry that it’s my fault that your parents died. I would have given my life any time if I could bring them back for you. Thank-you for all the time you gave me when everyone else turns their back on me. Thank-you.

Kakashi – You have taught me many things and help me go towards my failed dream. I thank-you for all you have done for me, but my dream was really just a waste.

Sakura – You were one of my first friends that I have. But I guess that really its not friendship. I hold so many secrets that you all should know. For that, I am leaving so you all can be safe from me and know who I really am.

Sasuke – You were my first friend. But just like Sakura you don’t know me. I leave some words to you. Don’t go after Itachi. I know you want to kill him, but don’t make it on your to-do-list-today. Live life to the fullest. Do want I can’t do.

Tsunade – What can I say, you’re OLD!

Jiraiya – Well you a ‘mega’ pervert. Thank-you for everything. You taught me many things that others couldn’t. I know that they will help me in the future.

To everyone one who cared for me. Thank-you. You have helped me through these rough times in my life. But now I must go. To make sure this village is safe and happy from me. I know you can keep on living with out me.

To the village I know this is what you wanted. Today I want you to celebrate that you got the demon out of the village. I am no longer a ninja and member of Konoha.

Goodbye


Sasuke stood there staring at the letter. Sakura is right behind him waiting for him to speak. He turns around to face Sakura.

“He is gone.”

Sakura looks at him confused. “What do you mean he is gone?” She asks worried.

“Naruto left.”

“WHAT!” Sakura steps back. She can’t believe it. How would the others do when they find out? “We have to get Tsunade. We have to bring Naruto back!”

Sasuke nods to agree with her. “Let’s go!” They both jumps out of Naruto broken window and they both run to the Hokage Tower.

- - - - - - - -Hokage Tower- - - - - -

“hmmm, I think I will bet about 100 here. Yes I believe that will do.” Says a drunken blonde with her empty bottles of sake lying around.

“We got to talk to her!”

Screams a voice from outside her office.

“I’m sorry, but Tsunade-sama is very busy with some Hokage work children.”

“It’s about Naruto-“

Tsunade runs to the door and opens it to find a black hair girl name Shizune, Sakura, and Sasuke both looking worried.

“What about Naruto.” She commanded.

Sasuke looks at her and hands her the note. She takes it and reads it. She turns around and heads back into her office. Shizune is standing there looking worried.

“Sasuke, Sakura I want you to gather all of Naruto friends, Iruka, and Kakashi. Tell them nothing, but that it concerns Naruto.” She turns around with tears coming from her eyes. “GOT IT”

Both Sasuke and Sakura nod their heads running out of the Tower for their life. Shizune walks to the Hokage putting her hand on her shoulder.

“What is wrong with Naruto?” she asks.

“He finally did it.” Cries Tsunade. “He left us. He really left us, Shizune.” Tsunade cries waiting for the group to come here.

- - - - - - - -Down the Street- - - - - -

“So what did you get him for his birthday?” Ino asks as group ten walks down the busy street with villagers getting ready for tonight festival.

“Just some ninja books, you?” reply Shikamaru

“hmm, Shikamaru, this is Naruto. Why books?”

“I saw him once in the library reading some books. He was in the back.” Shikamaru reply also mumbling ‘troublesome’

“Well I got him this really cute radio.” Says Ino as she hugs the wrap present. “What did you get him Choji?”

He reaches into his pocket to pull out a small envelope and hands it to Ino. She opens it up. Once looking at it she mumbles in defeat. “A months free dinner at Ichiraku. How did you get these Choji? They don’t even do things like this!”

He grabs the free coupon from Ino and puts it back into his pocket. “Simple, all I had to say that it’s for Naruto. It seems the owner really likes Naruto. ‘He is good for business and a nice fellow’ he says.”

The group of three laughs as they make their way to Sakura house where Naruto surprise birthday is. They met with team with Team Guy, and Team Eight.

“Today is the day when we celebrate the youth of Naruto!” cries Lee.

Everyone else just stares at him. Until they hear Sakura screaming for them down the street. They all stand and wait until Sakura comes. When she does everyone notices right away that something is wrong.

“My little cherry, what has upset you on this greatest day?” Lee runs to his girlfriend aid.
‘Don’t tell them about Naruto.’ Sakura is reminded. She wipes away her tears and smiles. “Sorry guys. I just came back from some training and well I got lots of sand in my eyes. Anyway we are needed at the Hokage tower.”

The others look at each other knowing that something is wrong. But they know that soon they will get answers.

- - - - - - - -Kakashi & Iruka Home- - - - - -

Sasuke is not afraid of anything. He is not. Right now he is standing out side of Kakashi house. He knows that Iruka is in there and that is what scares him…wait he is an Uchiha he is not to be scared…and yet here he is afraid to knock on the door.

But this is for Naruto. He has to do it. So gathering all his strength he knocks on the door. He can hear some cursing and someone very noisy walking to the door.

The door opens, and Sasuke fears are right there. There in the door way is a very naked Kakashi. His hair standing his mask loosely handing off of his face but blocking any view of his lower half.

“Sasuke” He grows. Ohhh how he wants to go back in there and finish what he started.

Sasuke keeps his eyes lock up and trying not to blush on what he is doing. “Hokage-sama wants to talk to you and Iruka-sensei right now. Don’t be late it’s about Naruto.”

With Naruto coming out you can hear a yell inside the house.

“What about Naruto!”

Sasuke turns away and starts walking out. “I can’t tell you, but hurry up!” With that he runs back to the tower.

- - - - - - - - Hokage Tower- - - - - -

Everyone stood in shock. Naruto gone! No one could believe it. The young ones couldn’t understand why, but the adults did.

“You guys are to spilt up find him, and bring him back to me. Understood?”

“Yes” They said at the same time. The children hurry and left the office leaving Kakashi, Iruka, and the Hokage.

“Sasuke and Sakura were in Naruto apartment before they left. It seems like the villagers got into it again. I want you, Iruka, to look at the Academy because Naruto said some thing about that he talk it over and left. Kakashi I want you to look for Naruto too. If wrong people find out…” She lowers her head down.

“Don’t worry we will bring him back” Kakashi says trying to comfort her.

Both men leave the office. Once the door is close Iruka grabs onto Kakashi putting his face against his chest trying to fight back his tears.

“He left … He left us.” Kakashi wraps his arms around his lover trying to calm him down. “Don’t worry my dolphin. We will find him.” Iruka looks up to Kakashi. He can see the warming the smile through the mask.

“Ok. Let’s go.” Kakashi heads out to the right while Iruka heads to the left to the Academy.

He jumps on the buildings rushing there. He has a bad feeling in his stomach that something isn’t right. Naruto is just like a son to him. If anything was or is to happen to him, he doesn’t think he will ever be the same.

He comes across the Academy to see that no one is there. Every one has the day off because of the Kyuubi Festival. He walks into the building and heads to the top floor. He knocks on the last door of the hallway.

“Come in.” Says a voice from inside the room. Iruka opens the door to see one of the elders sitting down reading a file. He looks up to see Iruka. He smiles. “I know why you are here, young one.” The elder says. “Naruto came up to me yesterday to make a choice that I believe is he most good he has ever done, don’t you say?” He chuckles.

“What did Naruto do here?” Iruka commanded. He hates how the elders treat Naruto. He bugs him to no end.

“Nothing much. He just quit the Ninja force, and also is no longer a member of Konoha.”

Iruka froze. ‘Naruto Quit. No he worked hard to graduate the Academy.’

“It seems that you are shock young one. Why do you care for such a demon?”

“He is not a demon.” Iruka yelled back at him. The elder is taken back. “He is a person just like everyone else here. If it wasn’t for Naruto, we will all be dead. He saved us all when we were attack by Kyuubi. He is not a demon!”

The elder laughs. “You are so young. He is a demon and nothing can change that. I have tried many times before to get him to quit. He is not welcome here. I think he finally got the message.”

Iruka puts his head down trying with all his might not to attack the elder. “He is no demon, you are. “ He raises his head. “Naruto shouldn’t be the one leaving, it should be you.” With that he leaves the Academy.

- - - - - - - -Gates of Konoha- - - - - -

“Ok, here is the thing. We well all spilt up. We need to cover a lot of ground. Naruto has a great lead against us. Got it?” Sasuke tells the group. They agree. “Remember if you see him or get in any trouble use the single and we all should head there.”

With that they all leave to their ways leaving Sasuke and Sakura. They both run of south.

“Sasuke, do you wonder why Naruto kept calling himself a demon in the note?” Sakura ask as they started to jump to make up for lost time.

“Not too sure. But I do remember hearing something about it when I with Orochimaru, he was talking to Kabuto about something. He said that once the demon is gone it will be much easier to take down Konoha. If not, they could always take the demon and make it their own. If they are talking about Naruto? Then why are they calling him a demon?”

- - - - - - - -Somewhere in the forest- - - - - -

The sun is coming up starting the new day. Naruto climbs out of his hiding point in the rocks. He slowly looks around to see if anyone is around. Agreeing to himself that no one is around, he jumps away from his spot going to the lake not far away to catch some food.

Its mid morning or so when Naruto decides that its time to leave. He knows that everyone should have found out that he is gone and he didn’t want to take a chance. He packs everything up. He only took a couple things which are sleeping bag, some extra clothing, jacket, and some food. When he talked to the elder, he was so happy that he left that he got lots of extra money. It seems that he really wanted him out…

“I wonder where I should go.” Naruto says to himself. “I can’t go to Sand or any other place that knows me. I need to find a place to hide out for a while. I guess I will keep going to village to village until something calls me.”

The animals in the bush start to wake up to start their day. The silence around Naruto starts to bother him. So he starts to sing one of his favorite songs…

“Good morning day
Sorry I’m not there
But all my favorite friends
Vanished in the air
It’s hard to fly when you can’t even run
Once I had the world, but now I’ve got no one.

If I needed someone to control me
If I needed someone to hold me down
I would change my direction
And save myself before I
If I needed someone to control me
If I needed someone to push me around
I would change my direction
And save myself before I drown…drown

Good morning day
Sorry you’re not here
All those times before
We’re never this unclear
It’s hard to walk when you can’t even crawl
Once I had this world, but now I’ve lost it all.

If I needed someone to control me
If I needed someone to hold me down
I would change my direction
And save myself before I drown

Rolling faster then I’m breathing
Drown
Rolling faster then I’m breathing
Drown
Rolling faster than I’m breathing

If I needed someone to control me
If I needed someone to hold me down
I would change my direction
And save myself before I
If I needed someone to control me
If I needed someone to push me around
I would change my direction
And save myself before I
Before I drown, save myself before I drown, save myself before I drown

(Three Days Grace – Drown)


It’s around mid-afternoon that Naruto started to feel something off. The area around him seems to call out for him, for what reason he did not know. He could also feel two strong chakra coming one way while two very familiar chakra coming the other way

“Damn...” Naruto starts to pick up his pace. He knows who they are, and it’s something he doesn’t want to deal with it right now. So he runs.

“Kyuubi, what should I do?”

I’m not too sure, kit. The Akatsuki are coming fast towards us. Also Sasuke and Sakura are coming up fast. If you don’t hurry up, then you are going to be caught in the middle.

“Shit.”

Hey, no bad language Naruto!

Laughing a bit to himself. Naruto starts thinking to himself. He could go against his old teammates, and make them turn back before the Akatsuki comes so he can just run from them. He knows for sure that Itachi is one of the two.

Sounds like a great plan, Kit. Sasuke and Sakura are much closer to you. You can meet them within the hour however the Akatsuki will be here in about five hours. So you have time.

“Yep, that is what I will do. I will wait here for them. Once they pick up my chakra they will hurry up here. I should get ready.”

- - - - - - - -Forest with Sasuke & Sakura- - - - - -

“Sasuke isn’t that Naruto chakra?” Sakura said while scanning the area.

Sasuke stops on the tree truck and looks around. It’s going on near supper time and they haven’t eaten anything all day. They were going to bring Naruto out for breakfast.

“It seems that has stop. I believe that he is waiting for us, Sakura.”

Sakura nods her head and heads off to Naruto.

The wind picks up all around them. Birds and animals run from the area. Sakura and Sasuke stay up looking around. A very strong chakra surrounding them. Naruto chakra is gone.

“Sasuke” Sakura asks who is scared out of her mind. Sasuke looks around trying to find out where it’s coming from. The trees around them start to shake around. Then someone comes out.

“Naruto!” Screams Sakura while Sasuke stares at him.

Naruto looks at them. They both could see it his eyes that he is hurting. How could they not see it before? Sakura and Sasuke jumps from the tree. The area around them is filled with unknown silence. None of them able to stay what is needed. Until Naruto breaks the silence with a question that has him thinking.

“What are you doing?”

Sakura and Sasuke are both shaken up. They are coming to take him back. What else could he think?

“We are here to bring you home, Naruto!” Cries Sakura. “Why did you leave us…?”

Naruto closes his eyes looking at the sky. He opens them to view the endless world.

“I am not wanted their Sakura. From the day I was born. You don’t understand, but when you go back, you will understand.” Naruto looks at them both. “Go back. I am not breaking any rules. I am no longer a ninja. The elders let me go when I ask them. Also my records there living are no longer there. I am erased from Konoha.”

“Why would you do that?” Asks Sasuke who is trying to put the pieces together.

Naruto just smiles. “Sasuke when you were with Orochimaru, you must have learn some things about me did you now. Orochimaru was once part of Akatsuki. They dream is to rule the world. What they need is demons…”

“Naruto you are not demon!” Yells Sakura.

Sasuke stands still thinking everything over until he starts to make sense.

“Kyuubi…”

Naruto smiles at Sasuke. “I see you are starting to put the pieces together. Sakura let me explain. Seventeen years ago on this day Kyuubi attack the village. Many villagers and ninja died during the ‘great’ battle. The fourth Hokage gave up his life to defeat the Nine Tails Fox. So everyday on this day we celebrate his sacrifice. Am I right?” Sakura and Sasuke nod their heads. “That is the Children Version. It’s not all the truth."

Both of them back. “Not…the truth.” Sasuke says.

“The only way to save the village from the demon was to seal it up into a newborn. The cost of that is the person life which is the Fourth Hokage. The Newborn is me.”

Both of them stood in shock. Everything started to make sense to the young ninjas. Naruto smiles in knowing their response. He knew that they would not take it right way. Who would? They are learning that a demon lives among them the nights, missions, everything. Naruto slowly starts to walk away from his old teammates.

“Call off the search. I am not coming back no matter what you say I won’t come back.”

Sakura runs to Naruto. “Naruto noooo…” Once she hugs him he is gone. Sakura stands back to look where Naruto was standing. Bunshin no Jutsu, he created a clone of himself. Sakura drops down to knees crying. Sasuke stands there trying not to cry. Uchiha don’t cry he keeps telling himself. He feels wetness on his check. He knows he is crying but he can’t help himself. He walks up to Sakura. She can’t stop crying. He goes on his knees and gives her a hug trying to calm her down.

“Why…” Is all she can say…

- - - - - - - -With Naruto- - - - - -

Naruto starts running. It seems that the Akatsuki are closer then he thought. He can feel them following him as he runs. He doesn’t know where to go. If he gets caught he is a goner for sure.

He borrows some charka from Kyuubi to make him run faster but its doing nothing. The feeling from before is calling him to this way. He doesn’t know why. But keeps running towards that feeling. Looking ahead he sees his worst fear…Itachi.

“Hello, Naruto” He smiles. There stood the older version of Sasuke. His black hair dancing in the wind. His cold smile sending shivers down Naruto back. He turns around to see Itachi partner Kisame. His shark complex can send anyone to hell and back. “I have seen that you left the protection of your village hmmm can’t take it anymore.”

Naruto growls. He is NOT going to be taken from here. That is one thing he is making sure of.

“Don’t be mad Naruto. We can help you with your pain. We can make sure that you don’t feel any more pain. Does it sound like a deal?” Itachi smiles.

‘No more pain…”

Kit don’t listen to him. He will only cause you more pain!

‘I know. But think about it. If I’m dead, I can feel anything…’

No Kit. I told you before. It’s the coward way out. You are a fighter.


“No. I am a fighter. I won’t give up even when I’m on my deathbed.”

Kisame behinds him laughs. “Where that is where you are going any way.”

Itachi actives his sharingan, while Kisame takes out his sword. They both charged towards Naruto.

‘What the hell do I do!!!’ Screams Naruto to Kyuubi his in head. He doesn’t want to die now. And these two missing-nins are one of the most powerful in the lands. ‘I’m just a Kit!!’ he cries.

Kit, something is telling me to run toward the direction you were going. Try running there. I will lend you more of my charka. But use it wisely. That shark-freak can steal it from his sword. Got it?

‘I got it.’


Naruto jumps out from the two missing-nins but is too late. Itachi sharingan told him where Naruto is going and attack him. The sword cuts him right across his stomach.

“Ahhhh” Screams Naruto. He jumps out of the way from the second attack landing in the bush. He jumps around the way again from Kisame sword into a tree hard. A cracking sound can be heard. Naruto knows that his arm is broken.

He ducks from the sword and kicks Kisame in the guts causing him to fall. He starts again running towards the call to him. He doesn’t stop. He won’t stop. The call is getting stronger. Attacks are being thrown at him. Itachi throws kunai’s at Naruto hitting him in the right leg, back, and left arm. Naruto falls to the ground. “I won’t give up.” Naruto picks himself up from the ground and starts running again. The two behind him are catching up with him faster.

“Naruto just give up now.” Another kunai is thrown at him hitting his back again. Naruto falls to the ground this time unable to get up. The kunai has poisons in it causing his charka not to heal the cuts there making him lose a lot of blood.

Unable to move the two Akatsuki reaches up to Naruto. They stand above him laughing to himself. They finally caught the Nine Tails Demon. Kisame kicks Naruto in the gut causing him to scream.

“That’s pay back for what you did to me, demon.”

‘No, no, no, no, no I can’t give up. I can’t. I can’t let them win. Someone please help me. Please!”

“No one can save you, Naruto.” Itachi says calmly. “You are a demon. Worthless and Unwanted.”

Naruto closes his eyes wishing those words weren’t true. He knows better. They are true. He is worthless.

No you are not. Get up Naruto. You can beat them!

Naruto tries to move his arm. The poison is spreading though his body fast. He can’t move. ‘Kyuubi I don’t want to die. I want to live.’

A blue light started surrounding Naruto pushing back the two Akatsuki members.

“Kisame, is this, what the other members explain to the leader?”

Naruto body started to vanish right in front of the members unable to do a thing. Naruto closes his eyes sleep falling to him. The last thing he sees his the feet of the killers.

- - - - - - - -Uchiha Mansion- - - - - -

The night air is filled with celebrate. Banners are everywhere celebrating the death of the Demon Fox, and now the celebration of the demon within the village gone forever.

Everyone is cheering, laughing, meeting up with friends, celebrating everyone but a group of friends sitting in the Uchiha mansion. They hear the cheers, when a new villager finds out that Naruto is gone. They hear the screams on how he should of left a long time ago living or nonliving. They hear the fireworks that bang in the air. They don’t hear the laughter of the person they wish to hear unable to celebrate the theme of this year. None of them leave the mansion. Parents come by to pick them up, only to learn that none of them will leave until the morning where the festival is over. This year theme is Naruto. On how the demon is finally gone.

The Hokage too is sitting down in the mansion. She has to leave soon to start her duties as the Hokage. Tears fall down many faces unable to accept on what is going on. They look at the door waiting for him to come and laugh and say its all a joke so they could just hit him in the head.

Sasuke waits for the name ‘teme’ to fill the air so he could call out dobe. Sakura waits for hugs she gets so she could just hit him in the head. Kakashi waits for the filmier scream on how he is late. Iruka waits for the smell of ramen to hit his nose. They all wait for the orange blur to run through the door.

They all wait for Naruto to come back.


Chapter end notes: First chapter is now done!!! I hope you all enjoy it. This is my first Naruto fan fiction, and I do hope you like it. Please leave a review so I know I can keep going on with this story.