TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11987
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Hdidh
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Another Demon Like Myself by Ashlee_chii

[Reviews - 9]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +





A Demon like Myself

Chapter Three

Disclaimer: I’m drinking pop right now…

Sorry for the long wait. I am starting my new semester and its driving me up the wall.

Do you know how hard it is to come up with animals? I look in the pokedex, internet, legends, and well just about everything. . I cut my finger at my Co-op placement. I am building and fixing computers. It’s pretty fun and well I was cleaning the computer with this knife that suppose to take of stickers and well my hand slip and it went right into my finger. I was like “…. Mike where are the bandages?” Crazy thing is, it didn’t even hurt. I couldn’t feel it. Then later I had to go to work and I got a small paper cut and that hurt like hell. I would have rather stab myself then paper cuts.

Anyway I will stop with the talking. Here is the next chapter. Please review, people. I would love to get 100 reviews by at least the 7th chapter.

Beta:

- - - - - - - What Happen Last Chapter- - - - - -

Yeah. This room is the hidden room where all files, folders, and other things are held. It seems that only the third and fourth Hokage knew of this place.” After reading though the file, things started making sense. “No…”

- - - - - - - Naruto Old Room- - - - - -

“What is it Hokage?” Kankuro ask.

The fifth Hokage slowly backs away falling on to the small bed. Tears start coming from her eyes. “Naruto was kidnapped when he was younger. Just at one and half years old…”

Gaara walks up to the Hokage and reads the mission report out loud.

“Naruto is unable to speak, walk, run, or do anything. He is back just like an infant. The kidnappers are dead along with others that work for them. Other children and teens that haven been tested are dead. Some of the workers there destroyed their bodies trying to cover up their mistakes. They are trying to create monsters that can handle the same beatings as the Kyuubi – or Naruto in our case.”

Gaara looks up from the report. “Did you know about this?”

Tsuande shakes her head. “I didn’t know about it. I have always wondered how Naruto grew up. I knew he lived alone in that apartment for many years. For how long, I do not know.”

“Gaara, who wrote the report and who was involved?” Temari asks

Gaara looks down and complete confused is on his face. “Even though this is a recovering mission only one person was sent on it. Also it’s a S-class mission. Only Itachi was to bring back Naruto and the other young ones that were captured.”

“I can understand that.” Tsunade said. “Itachi is one of the most powerful ninjas here. He has surpassed all the Uchiha that had live here. What else does it say in the report Gaara?”

“That is it with the report. But there is a small note from the Third Hokage. It explains that Naruto was found at the age of 2 and half and that he had to learn to talk, act, walk, run, everything all over again. It was like he was born again.”

Tsunade nod her head. “It seems that his brain shut down from what ever happen to him in those years. I believe that Kyuubi must of help. Giving him another change.”

Every one in the room nods their head. One thing that still bug them all is how and why did Itachi became his friend just to capture him.

- - - - - - - Hokage Office- - - - - -

The old man sits down on the Hokage chair with his back facing the two young ones. He is looking at the village that put Naruto though so much.

“Jiraiya what is going on? Why is Sasuke and I ‘badly guided children’?”

Jiraiya turns around to look at the two young ones. “As you may know the Kyuubi was sealed up in Naruto seventeen years ago.” Both nod their heads. “The village believes that Naruto is Kyuubi. From the day he was born to even now, he is hated by the whole village.”

“I don’t get what you are saying. Naruto is just holding Kyuubi from us. He is no demon.” Sasuke tells Jiraiya.

“You are correct Sasuke, but the village doesn’t believe that. They have beaten, torment, and anything you can think of to Naruto. They call him names, and tell him that he should have died the day he was born.”

Sakura gasp. “How-How could they through out his whole life?”

Jiraiya nods his head. “Yes. They told their children not to talk to Naruto or even become his friend. They told their children that they do not care how they treat Naruto. Sakura, I believe that your parents may have told you something?”

Sakura thinks back from the days that she was in the ademdy. “Wait. I started the same time Naruto did. My mother told me to never talk to the little demon and that he shouldn’t even be here in the village. At first I thought it was because Naruto always played pranks… god how can I be so stupid.” She shakes her head.

“Yes you see. After you three became a team many villagers saw this as a threat. They saw you two as the best rookies in a long time,” he looks at Sakura. “You are very smart and very strong. They saw a lot of greatest in you. They believe that you were going to be like Tsunade. They were thinking that you can be train as a med of the village. They were right about that.” He looks at Sasuke. “I believe that you are going to know what I say. You are the last of the Uchiha Clan. They believe that you are going to grow strong. You will lead lots of people and become Hokage. You are also gong to rebuild the Clan and make it stronger then ever. Also they thought that you were kind of going to be like me.”

“What about Naruto?” Sasuke ask.

“They believe that you two were going to kill them for the sake of the village.”

“WHAT” They both scream.

“Yes. They believe that if Naruto stayed and train with you two and he will use all that he learned and go against village killing both of you. We know that will never happen. He will die before he goes against the village.” Sakura and Sasuke sat down the two chairs that are in front of the desk.

“They believe that you too were misguided. Trick by the demon. Time and time again they will go to Naruto and tell him to leave the team. Forget about you too. Leave the village. Kill himself. They also told him that he will kill you too. Naruto has sacrificed a lot for you too and a lot for just having someone to care about him.”

- - - - - - - Naruto Room- - - - - -

Naruto wakes up from his restless sleep. Nightmares, memories, and old times fill his dreams. He looks around the small room that was given to him by Kumori. They all have their own homes but since there wasn’t any room for him, Kumori gave up an extra room from his home since he has the biggest.

Naruto slowly gets off from the bed. His whole body is feeling sore. It feels as though two things are coming together.

“Hey Foxy, what is going on with my body?” Naruto slowly asks. He doesn’t get an answer so he asks her again. No response. He starts to get worried and keeps calling for her. “Kyuubi. Foxy. You old hag. Hello?”

“Who are you talking to?” Naruto looks up to see light brown hair girl.

“I’m talking to Kyuubi.” Naruto looks down. “Well I’m trying to.”

The women sees his discomfort. “Its ok. I bet this Kyuubi will start talking soon.” She smiles. “I came in to check up on you. Everyone is worried you know.” She walks to Naruto side and sits beside him. “We have our stories.” She says to him.

Naruto looks at her. “Yeah we do… um-“

“Lavandula Angusifolia(1)” She looks at the confused blonde and smiles. “It’s a type of herb. You can me Lavender. It’s the English word.”

Naruto nods his head. “Ok, Lavender it is. If you are like me, then what Demon do you hold and the others too?”

“Well young one. My demon is the Six-Tail one. She is demon of nature. I come from a small village where we live off the land.”

Naruto looks up at the older women. “Nature, that is pretty cool.” He smiles. “What about the others?”

The woman laughs. “Well the older man, he has the sliver wolf.”

“A silver wolf…”

“Yes. He has the Five-tail ookami. He can help cure any injury or sickness you may have. He is really good healer and has helped a lot of people…”

Naruto smiles. “I could love to have that kind of power.” He looks at his hands. “Kyuubi can heal me during a battle… but I can’t use this power to heal anyone else since it is Kyuubi and it can cause great damage.”

“That’s ok. There is always something that our demon can give us that no one else can. Just like Jiyuu. She is the other girl here. She has the Seven-tail Tori. She is able to talk to any bird she wants and she can fly or glide. I’m not too sure yet.”

Naruto laughs. “It would be cool to fly.”

“Yes it would be. Now the guy who was by your side, Kumori, he has the Seven-Tai Kitsune.

“He has a fox too.” Naruto jumps up and down.

Lavender looks at Naruto. “You have the same type of demon. That is odd. We all have different types.”

“Yes. I am from the Fire Country. Kyuubi is fire.”

“No.”

Naruto looks back at the older one. “What do you mean? Kyuubi is fire.”

“It can’t be. The nine tail demons all hold a different power: sand, water, fire, earth, life, air, darkness, and light. So far, I know of fire, earth, life, death, air, and darkness. You must be sand, water, or light.”

“I know that I am not death, sand, or water….”

“So you are the light!” She hugs Naruto. Naruto pushes away and grabs his stomach. Lavender jumps to his side asking if he is ok. Naruto could not answer. The pain inside him is too strong. He falls forward into her lap blacking out.

- - - - - - - Konoha Village- - - - - -

Gaara walks down the busy street. Everyone is waving and saying hello to him as he walks by. Unlike his own village, they know about the demon that lies within him. It is kept secret from other villages. This village only sees him as the Kage of Sand.

Gaara looks at the hurtful signs that are displayed everywhere. “Demon is Gone”, “Freedom”, and the most hurtful one, “The final Defeat”. Is this, what Naruto has been living through? Has no one seen this, or even tried to help.

Naruto doesn’t deserve this at all. He has put this village before anyone else. He has put everything before himself and this is what he gets. This is not acceptable.

He gets to end of the street and comes to the gates. Oh how he would love to get leave right now and get Naruto. He will not bring him back here, no he won’t. Naruto deserve much more then this.

Feeling a familiar Chaka, Gaara looks to his right to see his rival. They stood there both starting at each other. Other may think that nothing is wrong, but if you know who they are, then you know what is going on.

The silence battle keeps going as the wind blows by. Coming to a understanding, they both walk to the gates.

“I will work with you Uchiha to get Naruto, nothing more, nothing less.”

“Hn”

- - - - - - - Outside the Village- - - - - -

“Uchiha we must come to an understanding here.” Gaara explains to Sasuke and they jump to another branch. They have been traveling together for a while now, and they are almost that the place where Gaara found Naruto’s blood.

“What is that, Kage?” Sasuke replies as he jumps onto a small branch that breaks. Sasuke has already seen that it was going to break and jumps on to another one.

“Naruto has left your village for a reason. I believe that he should not go back.” Gaara explains to the Uchiha.

“Where would he go, to Suna?”

Gaara smiles. “Yes, when I find Naruto I will ask him to come to my village. Even though they may have treated me bad when I was young, they understand that just because I may have a demon inside of myself, doesn’t mean that I am a demon. They will treat Naruto well, because he did save the village.”

Sasuke growls. Of course he knows that. It is true though. Naruto would be much happier if he moves to Suna, but that doesn’t mean that Sasuke would give up and let Naruto move, oh no. Naruto save himself from well himself. Naruto is his light. He will bring Naruto back. If not, then Sasuke would leave the village to stay with Naruto.

Gaara jumps down onto the ground with Sasuke following him. They both look around to see him damages done to the ground. There was no doubt a fight was here.

“Lets spilt up and meet back here.” Gaara doesn’t wait for an answer as he leaves Sasuke there. Sasuke, who is piss of as hell, leaves. He will find Naruto first and he will get him.

How many people are after Naruto you may wonder? Naruto has saved many people and villages. Is there also something Naruto doesn’t know. He has also turn most of the men in the village gay. Yes, Gay. How did it happen you ask? Let’s put it this way.

Naruto: Blonde, hyper, happy, cheerful, one hot ass (not that I’m looking) hold many secrets, more over he is the perfect uke.

Oh yeah, Sasuke, the ice prince, the last survivor of the Uchiha clan, the teme, is dead crazy about Naruto.

- - - - - - - Few minutes later- - - - - -

Gaara walks back to the place where it calls him. He can feel it in his bones. This place is sacred. It feels as though he will get answers. Of what, he doesn’t know, but he will find out. For Naruto’s sake.

As Gaara walks to the old tree he bends down and reaches out for the tree. He traces the lines in the tree. A shine of blue light surrounds him.

- - - - - - - Jinchuriki Village- - - - - -

“Will he be ok?” Lavender asks as the wolf demon looks over Naruto.

“I am not sure. I have never seen something like this before. I ask the demon but he doesn’t even know. Naruto body is much different to ours. He had the demon since the day he was born. His whole body changed because of it. All I can tell is that now he body is changing to meet with his demon.”

“Sort of like merging?”

Both demons turn to look who is the sound of the voice. Jiyuu and Kumori are in the door way watching what is going on.

“Maybe. I am not too sure. It is an idea of mine but I will not say it until I am sure.”

Everyone nods their heads until the wind picked up. Jiyuu runs out of the house and faces against the wind.

Lavender and Kumori chase after her while the old man stays with Naruto.

She turns around to face the two. “The wind is telling me that there is another person here. I think we should check it out, just in case.”

Every one agrees and follows Jiyuu as she follows the wind to the unknown man. They travel far out from the village until they came to a young boy. They stop and yell out to the boy.

“Who are you, and what do you want?”

Gaara looks at the people. They are not dress like ninjas and yet he can feel a lot of Chaka coming from them. He knows that he doesn’t stand a chance, but he won’t give up. He can feel Naruto Chaka and he knows that Naruto is in trouble.

“Where is Naruto?” he commands.

Kumori growls at the man. “I ask you first.”

Gaara signs and tells him his name. “Now that I answered yours, where is Naruto?”

All three look at each other, wondering if they should tell this guy where Naruto is. Coming to an answer they tell Gaara no.

“Naruto has left the village of Konoha. I can understand why he left, and I want him to come back with me.”

Kumori gives a small fox chuckle. “You don’t understand, kit. Naruto isn’t going anywhere. He belongs here with us. You have put this boy through too much. He will not go back even if he wants too. We are trap here and we unable to leave until the ‘time’ comes for us to leave.”

Gaara eyes widened. Trap. They are trap. That’s just great. Just then a large blow comes to his stomach.

Kumori hit the Kage, hard. He is one of the people who hurt Naruto. He will not let this boy get away from it. Gaara grabs his stomach and falls to the ground. Kumori kicks him to the side a couple times. Gaara coughs up some blood. This guy can hit hard.

“You will not get Naruto, and that is it.” Jiyuu and Lavender grab Kumori and hold him back from the boy.

“Kumori. You do understand that Naruto never wanted anyone from his old village to get hurt. What will he think if he learns about this?” Jiyuu tells him. She knows that this would work.

Kumori stops the beating and leaves. “I will not touch him anymore.”

“Ahhh” Everyone turns to the Kage to see him slowly vanishing. “What the-“ then he was gone. Just like that. All three to look where they last saw him.

“Did I?”

“Yeah, you are not crazy… well not fully crazy”

“Hey, that is not funny Kumori. Lavender stops laughing.”

- - - - - - - With Sasuke- - - - - -

Sasuke walks around the forest until he comes to a small cave. He goes in and starts to look around. It seems that it has been just used by a camper. Sasuke is about to leave until something catches his eyes. He walks over to the rock and picks up a small chain that has a locket on it.

Sasuke opens the locket to find two pictures. The first picture is a picture of Naruto with Itachi. Naruto looks only to be around three while Itachi looking happy. ‘Wait … Itachi looking happy. This must be a mistake.’ The other picture is a picture of team seven.

Sasuke puts the locket around his neck and hiding it under his clothing. Looking around the forest he finds nothing so he heads off back to the place where he is suppose to meet Gaara.

Once he gets there he lifts an eyebrow to Gaara conditions. Gaara has a black eye – or more blacker- bruises on his arms and some blood on his clothing.

“What the hell happen to you?” Sasuke ask the Kage.

“I have found where Naruto is.” Sasuke stares at the Kage waiting for him to go on. “It seems that Naruto is stuck in a village with some other people. I wasn’t able to get the chance to talk to Naruto since the adults didn’t want me to get by. They are strong and I do believe that they are Jinchuriki.”

Sasuke glares at Gaara. “Well let’s go back.”

Gaara shakes his head. “We can’t. I was once a Jinchuriki and it seem that I was able to get in and out. I felt a strong force moving me towards this direction. When I came here I was surrounded by a blue light. Once I was there. I felt something wrong with my body. It felt as though it was pulling me back here. I was only able to stay there a bit since I was a Jinchuriki but I cannot stay. I bet you won’t be able to get it at all.”

Sasuke nods his head. “Makes sense…”

“Also, there is another thing.” Sasuke lifts his head. “It seems that they are trap until the ‘time’ comes. Something bad is going to happen and we need to help defeat it.”

“Let’s go back to Konoha and talk to Tsunade. She may know some things.”

They both head back home.

- - - - - - - Naruto’s Room- - - - - -

Kumori walks into Naruto’s room. Kitoushi is checking Naruto plus. Naruto turns to look who walked into the room. He gives a weak smile to Kumori. Jiyuu and Lavender both come in after him. Jiyuu jumps to Naruto side.

“Hey, little guy, how you feeling?”

“Like … I have been run over by a million dogs.” Every one lifts an eyebrow. Naruto gives a small chuckle. “In my old village there is a Clan that uses dogs. I once pull a prank on the dogs and they didn’t like it too well.”

Everyone nods in understanding. After a few minutes, Kumori ask Naruto a question that has been bugging the three. “Naruto do you anyone by the name of Gaara?”

Naruto looks at them weird. “Yeah I know a guy name Gaara. He is the Kage of Sand.”

Everyone looks at each other before explaining what happen … but leaving the part where Kumori beat the shit out of Gaara. Naruto listen to every word. Once they were done with the story Naruto thought a bit trying to piece some things together.

“I can understand how Gaara got here and how he may have left.”

“I have a question.” Lavender asks Naruto. “How do you know Gaara?”

“Gaara did hold the one-tailed-beast.”

Everyone looks at each other. Now that made sense … wait did hold?

“Gaara had a bad childhood like myself. The only difference is that the whole village knew of Gaara demon. Children and all. Gaara was to be raised as a killer. When we met at the exams we both fought each other. Sand and Sound both worked together to destroy the village. I won the fight against him and the attack failed. The only thing they were able to do, is kill our Hokage.

Gaara gave up. He wanted someone to love him and not be scared of the demon inside of him. I became Gaara first friend and not his last. When I left my village to train, Gaara was able to grow past his father and become one of the greatest Kage in the village.”

Naruto smiles at how much Gaara change. He was able to become Kage, something Naruto would never become. “After I came back from my training, Sand was under attack by Akatsuki. They were able to capture Gaara and take the demon out of his body. Once the demon was out of his body, Gaara died.”

Everyone looks at each other. Ok, if Gaara is dead, who is that guy who is saying that is Gaara … a ghost!?

“A nice old lady from the village felt it was her fault that Gaara died, so she took her own life with some of my Chaka and we were able to bring him back.”

Jiyuu hugs Naruto slowly so that she wouldn’t hurt him “Awww that is so sweet.” Naruto blushes. “He is my only my true friend. He is the only one there who could understand me.”

“Well we are here now.” Kumori finally talks. Everyone turns to wonder where the voice came from.

“Oh Kumori you got to speak up some times. We forgot you were even there.” Jiyuu laughs.

Naruto laughs. “You know you reminded me of someone from my old village. He too never talks and when he did it was only a few sentences.”

Kumori gives a small unnoticeable pout. Only Jiyuu – who is like a mother to him – notices it.

A loud cry brought everyone out of their dream world. Naruto has his eyes shut with tears coming out of them.

“AHHH” his body starts to shake and he screams louder. Kitoushi tries to figure out what is wrong with Naruto, but his shakes and screams stop him from moving. Everyone tries to help, but no one could help.

They all stay by his side. Unknowing what to do to help the young boy who is screaming and crying…

- - - - - - - Ending Notes- - - - - -

-Gets killed by everyone-

I love writing cliffy but I hate it when everyone else does it to me, xD

Thank-you so much for reading this chapter. It means a lot to me. I would like to get more reviews, but I won’t make you. I would love to thank everyone who has read my story and not sent me flames, xD

Also, the whole part with Naruto explaining who Gaara is. That took me forever to do. I just really didn’t want to do it. I think I tried not to do that part for about a week now. That is why it took me so long to put this out. But it needed to be done. Sorry if it seem kind of rush, but I really didn’t want to write it, xD.