TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


A Definate Change by Midori_chan

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto T_T and I'm hoping you'll like my story more as it goes on.
“H-hey, if you need any help finding your classes I’ll be happy to show you around.” Hinata smiled, getting out of her seat. Homeroom had just ended.
“Yeah, my next class is gym.” Dylan said reading off her schedule. Hinata peaked over Dylan’s shoulder to read it too. “W-we have science and social studies together. W-we have lunch together too, a lot of people in homeroom have lunch together, even some older kids.” Hinata said. “Okay, so I’ll see you at lunch, fifth and seventh hour?” Dylan asked. Hinata nodded and grabbed her books. She then went to her next class.
“Dylan-san, may I see you for a moment?” Kakashi asked. Dylan nodded; she then walked over to her sensei’s desk but accidentally bumped into Sasuke. “S-sorry.” She stuttered, she sounded kind of like Hinata.
“Hn.” He said walking off. ‘Hm, weird guy, yet still cute’ Dylan thought, she then continued over to Kakashi’s desk. Once she arrived she stood in-front of him and he began to talk.
“I’m sorry about punishing you on your first day; I’m just very strict about talking in homeroom.”
“It’s alright, you’re a teacher, and it’s your job. I shouldn’t have been talking anyway.” She said looking into his visible eye.
“Okay, well you better get to second hour.” He said.
“Yeah, see you sensei.” She said as she walked out of the classroom and headed to her locker. She stopped in-front of it and dialed the combination on the small lock ‘3-32-7-6.’ she said mentally, turning each number. She almost had it open when all of the sudden she heard a shriek. “Darn it.” She whispered, she had put in the wrong number, now she had to start all over again! Where did that scream come from?
“Sasuke-kun!!” Girls’ screams were heard throughout the school. She looked across the hallway, only to see Sasuke. He leaned coolly against his locker and stared at the ceiling. Out of nowhere a swarm of girls were surrounding him, asking about what happened in homeroom.
“Sasuke, who got you in trouble?”
“Are you alright Sasuke-poo?”
“I’ll give the person that got you in trouble a piece of my mind!”
Dylan was overwhelmed ‘Word sure travels quickly around here’; she continued to watch the scene. A girl with short pink hair stomped out of the crowd. “Hey you!” she said pointing to Dylan. “Did you do anything to my Sasuke-kun?” She said getting right in Dylan’s face; she was so close that Dylan could actually feel her hot breath. “I didn’t do anything to him, I barely know the guy.” Dylan said being completely honest, how could she get someone in trouble that she hardly knew? “How do I know how well you know him?” this remark came from a girl with long blonde hair in a pony-tail who stepped out of the crowd and stood beside the pink haired girl. “If you did anything,” the girl with pink hair spoke again “ANYTHING to him, I’ll-” the girl was interrupted by a deep voice. “Sakura, Ino, she didn’t do anything. It was Naruto.” Sasuke said, his voice could be heard from behind all of the girls.
“NARUTO!!” They all screamed, and headed for the blonde haired big-mouth. Dylan sighed a sigh of relief ‘Geez, I thought I was going to get beaten up’. Sasuke walked past her. “Hey, thanks for that.” Dylan said thanking him. He stopped with his back still turned to her and spoke.
“Arigato.”
“Hm?”
“It means thank you.”
“Oh, well, arigato then.” Dylan said
“Don’t let them bug you,” he said turning to face her, “they’re just stupid fan-girls and Sakura and Ino are the worst of them all. If they ever bug you, just tell me.” With that he turned around and continued to his next class. “Arigato Sasuke-kun.” Dylan said in a whisper as she watched him take his leave; she then heard the warning bell.
“Crap!”