TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


A Definate Change by Midori_chan

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto, otherwise I would've written myself into the storyline by now. >.
A fourteen-year-old girl walked down the hallway of a new school she had never seen before. A bag slung around her shoulder, carrying all of her supplies. Her brown hair swayed back and forth as she walked. Her hair had blonde highlights that complemented her delicate features. Her brown orbs studying every detail and student in the hallway. Her name you ask? Dylan. Yes, it was an uncommon name for a girl, but it made her unique. She walked into her first class, as she walked through the doorway she tripped on air and fell to the floor. Her books and papers flew everywhere. She blushed slightly; she tripped at least once a day.
A hand was offered as she looked up. It was her new teacher.
“Hello,” he said his face half covered in a mask; Dylan thought this was extremely weird for a teacher to have his face half-way covered.
“I’m your new teacher, Kakashi-sensei.” He continued with a grin on his face, it was somewhat visible to see behind his mask. “You must be Dylan.”
She nodded. He helped her pick up her books and introduced her to the class. “Class, this is Dylan. She’s new here, so please make her feel welcome.” The class groaned. ‘Typical school’ Dylan thought to herself. “Please take a seat between Hinata and Sasuke.” With that, he turned to the blackboard to write the assignments for that day.
Sasuke looked up from his notebook when his name was called, “Hn.” He returned to doodling in his book.
Hinata twiddled her fingers and raised her hand so that she could let Dylan know where she was.
Dylan walked to her desk between the two students and sat down. Her desk was dead center of the class room. She placed her bag beside her desk, reaching for an unlabeled notebook. She scavenged for a permanent marker, but was out of luck. Just at that moment a student with blonde spiky hair zoomed in through the doorway. Strange whisker marks remained on his cheeks. “Sorry, I’m late sensei. I-”
“It’s fine Naruto, just take your seat.” Kakashi said with his attention still on the blackboard.
Naruto placed a small yellow slip on Kakashi’s desk. Dylan guessed this was a tardy-slip. He walked over to his seat, which was right in front of Dylan. ‘Hm, maybe he has a marker’ Dylan thought. She lightly tapped his shoulder. He turned around to face her; he was pretty cute in Dylan’s opinion. He had the prettiest blue eyes she had ever seen; she was a sucker for a cute guy with blue eyes. “Do you have a permanent marker I could use?” He looked and thought for a moment, then reached in his pencil case. He finally fished out a marker and handed it to her. “Thanks.” She said taking it from him. He flashed a wide grin. Dylan began to write her name in the top right-hand corner on the cover of her notebook.
“Die-lin? What kinda name is that?” Naruto asked.
“It’s Dylan dobe.” Sasuke spoke up, not looking up from his doodles.
Dylan looked over at Sasuke, ‘He’s pretty cute too’ she stared at his gorgeous face, or at least what she could see of it. His head still remained focused on his drawing.
“Dill-in huh?” Naruto asked again, shocking Dylan; when she was looking at Sasuke she began to day-dream. She nodded.
“Ain’t that a guy’s name?”
“I don’t want to hear any talking back there.” Kakashi said glancing at them.
When he turned back to the board Dylan continued. “Yeah, but my parents liked it for a girl.” She whispered, slightly embarrassed of her name.
“That’s weird!” Naruto said, trying his best to whisper.
“Like Naruto’s a normal name.” Sasuke scoffed back at him in a whisper.
“N-n-naruto-kun, that wasn’t very nice.” Hinata quietly said, continuing to twiddle her fingers. Her voice was so quiet that they failed to hear her.
“Aww, shut up Sasuke!” Naruto yelled.
“I told you no talking back there! Sasuke, Naruto, and Dylan, congratulations you’ll be spending your Saturday morning in this room.” Dylan’s jaw dropped, ‘He sounds kinda like a librarian, always wanting it quiet’ she thought to herself.
“But that’s not fair sensei!” Naruto stood up in his seat. “Shouldn’t we be able to tell you why we were talking?”
“Shut up baka, you’re the one that got us into this.” Sasuke said coolly, facing the blackboard. Naruto sunk into his chair, feeling humiliated. Dylan and Hinata giggled, watching the boys fight was slightly entertaining.
“Alright, since that’s over, let’s get started. Please turn to page 57 in your text books.” The students grabbed their text books and flipped to the said page. ‘This is going to be an interesting first day’ Dylan thought, reading along in the text as Kakashi read aloud.
A small folded piece of paper landed on her desk, she looked around to see if her sensei was paying attention, then opened it.
Want to sit with me at lunch?
Maybe I could show you around too.
Hinata
Dylan nodded, Hinata smiled. Sasuke glanced over at Dylan; she returned his gaze and smiled. His eyes narrowed and slowly he shut his eyes. She titled her head questionably, and then turned to face the teacher. ‘Strange girl,’ he thought to himself, ‘but there’s something about her’.