TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


A Cheesy Love Story by Elle

[Reviews - 4]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: A pretty cheesy story about Naruto and Sasuke....pretty much, my fantasy come true. It's my first fanfic, so it's not exactly great, but my second should be better.
"Come on, Naruto, we're going to be late." Sasuke kept walking towads Hinata's house. He sighed. The only reason he was going to the 'party' was because Naruto had wanted to go.

Naruto tilted his head. "Why did you sigh?"

Sasuke shrugged. "No reason, I guess..."

"You sure? Because we don't have to go if you don't want to..." Naruto rocked back and forth on his heels, waiting for Sasuke to reply.

Sasuke just shook his head. "I know you wanted to go, so we're going."

"Thanks, Sasuke!" A kiss was placed on Sasuke's cheek. Sasuke just sighed and kept on walking.

Naruto looked up. "We're here!" He knocked on the door.

Hinata answered to door not too much later. "Hello, you two." She stepped out of the doorway. "Please come in."

Sasuke nodded and pulled a stumbling Naruto in after him. ' I'm not going to agree to something like this ever again. '

"Hi Sasuke-kun!" Sakura walked over to both of them, but mainly focused on Sasuke, as always.

"Hello, Sakura..." Sasuke really didn't want to deal with her right now. All he wanted was for her to leave him alone with aruto.

"Hi Sakura-chan!" Naruto was holding onto Sasuke's hand.

Sakura ignored Naruto. She kept looking at Sasuke, hoping to get something from him. "So... he next mission for us is next week."

"Naruto and I aren't going." Sasuke's voice was flat. Why couldn't she just leave them alone? "It's been decided that we're to stay back from this mission."

"Oh, that's too bad." Sakura tried to hold back her anger. ' Why does Naruto get to stay behind with Sasuke? He's supposed to be mine! '

"Not really." Sasuke shrugged. He was actually pretty happy that he could stay behind with Naruto. Be alone with Naruto.

Sakura sighed. Obviously, he didn't want to have her around now, if ever. "Well, I guess I'll see you when I get back." She walked away muttering something under her breath.

Sasuke turned to Naruto, brushing off what had happened just then. "What now?"

Naruto shrugged. He saw Hinata in the kitchen. "Let's go talk to Hinata!" He practically ran to the kitchen, pulling Sasuke after him.

Hinata jumped when she heard Naruto crash into the room, dragging poor Sasuke after him.

"Hi, Hinata!" Naruto walked over to her side, letting Sasuke go. "What'cha doing?"

"Hello, Naruto. I'm just cleaning up." Hinata blushed.

"Oh." Naruto looked at all the dishes that she would have to end up doing. "That seems boring."

Hinata giggled. "Well, it has to be done."

Naruto picked up a pan. "I'll help!"

"Are you sure? You don't have to." Hinata started clening the counter around her. "After all, you're here with Sasuke."

Naruto shrugged. "He won't mind." He started to wash some of the dishes.

Sasuke walked over to stand by Naruto. He still felt a little dizzy from being dragged into the kitchen.

Naruto shoved a huge pot at Sasuke. "Make yourself useful and help." He smiled.

Sasuke nodded. He started to wash the pot Naruto had 'given' him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know this chapter isn't much, but I promise you the others will be better. And my favorite character of all time, Shikamaru, shall make an appearance! *does a happy dance*