TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


ItaSasu:Why Sasuke Truly Hates Itachi by TrishaHinata

[Reviews - 9]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto. If I did it would be dark and dramatic and not suitable for children or those weak of heart.
Author Notes: The story begins with Sasuke at his age now (or possibly a little older) waking up from a nightmare. When the story of his past begins, Itachi is 13 and Sasuke is about 5. The several years later, Itachi is 18 and Sasuke is almost 9.
Sasuke Uchiha awoke again, covered in sweat. His nightmares were getting worse. Why did that happen to him so many years ago? He now awoke in the middle of the night, panting and almost in tears. He couldn't let anyone know though. This pain was his to bear alone. So was the responsibility of avenging himself, and his clan.
Well I suppose it's best to begin at the beginning. The Uchiha clan was very prestigeous. They were wealthy and most of them were amazing shinobi. They were cool, collected people and always kept their heads. They were intelligent and strong people but they knew nothing of what went on inside of their very clan. What Itachi...did to Sasuke.
As young children Sasuke looked up to Itachi. It was his older brother, hw was supposed to listen, respect, and obey. They played together in the front of the Uchiha dojo. They loved pretending to be shinobi, but knew nothing of their fate.
Soon, their parents decided to enroll Itachi in the ninja acadamey of Konaha. He trained hard, and it wasn't long before he learned of his ability. The Sharingan, a power in only the Uchiha lineage. He began teaching Sasuke everything he was learning. Sasuke grasped all of it, even at such a young age. Itachi was so impressed with his little brother.

Several years later...
One night it was getting late. Everyone was asleep all except Sasuke and Itachi who were training to increase chakra. Itachi walked Sasuke to his room.
"Goodnight, Sasuke." He said beginning to leave to room, "Sweet dreams." Itachi stopped a minute and watched Sasuke get dressed for bed. 'My beautiful brother,' he thought sweetly,'Why must you be so beautiful Sasuke? Your pale, smooth skin. Your beautiful eyes. Oh my brother.' Itachi shook his head violently at this thought.
"What's wrong Big Brother?" Sasuke asked sweetly and innocently as he turned around in only his boxers. Itachi couldn't stand it.
'His cute innocent little face. My brother...I must have you.' he shook his head again. He chuckled and rubbed Sasuke's hair. "It's nothing Sasuke." He smiled and looked at Sasuke again. He pressed his lips on his younger brother's forehead.
"Are you sure?" Sasuke asked. He smiled sweetly. Itachi sighed and bent down to whisper into Sasuke's ear.
"You will listen to me correct, little brother?" Sasuke nodded and listened closely. "Sasuke...you will obey me without question?" Sasuke nodded again. Of course. It was his older brother, his life had been devoted to respecting and obeying him. "Sasuke...take off your boxers."
"W-what Big Brother?"
"Sasuke, do it." Sasuke did as he was told and removed his boxers. Itachi shuddered a bit. 'What the fuck are you doing?' "Good boy, Sasuke." He cooed, "Very good boy." Itachi looked over to the door to be sure that it was locked. He unbuckled his belt. 'Don't fucking do it you mother fucker.' "Turn around Sasuke." Sasuke obeyed.
"Am I in trouble Big Brother?" Sasuke asked whimpering.
"No, no. Sasuke...I'm about to do something. Bend over Sasuke."
"Are you going to spank me with your belt Big Brother? What did I do?"
"Shh....shhh, Sasuke. I'm not I promise." Itachi sucked on one of his fingers for a moment. 'Don't you dare you stupid fucker.' He put it to the space between Sasuke's perfect cheeks.
"B-big Brother? What are you doing?" Sasuke asked alarmed.
"Stay still Sasuke. Don't fight." Itachi said as a shuddering moan escaped his mouth. He inserted his finger into the boy's opening.
"Big Brother!"
"Don't fight Sasuke." 'What the fuck is wrong with me?!" Itachi inserted another finger.
"Big Brother that hurts!" Sasuke said as his eyes began to tear up.
"Stop Sasuke. Don't struggle." 'Stop you dumbass! Don't hurt your little brother this way!" "Sasuke...I need you to do something." Itachi pulled back and stood up as he removed his pants. "Put this into your mouth. Use a lot of spit, Sasuke, do it right or I'll end up hurting you." Sasuke took Itachi's huge, hard cock into his mouth and began to suck it. Itachi put his hand on Sasuke's head. "Good boy." 'What is your fucking problem?!' "Sasuke...." Itachi moaned, "Stop." Sasuke did as he was told. "Bend over again Sasuke." Sasuke obeyed. 'If you do this you will scar him for life.' He pressed his tip against Sasuke's firm opening. "Good boy. You used a lot of spit." He slid himself into the boy slowly.
"Ah...Ah! B-big B-brother! It hurts!" Sasuke cried out.
"Shh...shhh...Sasuke...it wont hurt for long." He pushed all the way inside of him. Sasuke winced a bit and let out a huff of breath. Itachi stayed a moment so his brother could adjust to his size. He pulled back and thrusted back. Ignoring his brothers tears and crys of pain he continued at an alarmingly fast pace until he came deep inside his brother.
"Ah! Big Brother!" It was as if the true Itachi was coming back now. He pulled out and saw he had made his brother bleed. Not only from his perfect little opening, but he had also scratched and clawed at him. Itachi fell to his knees and began to sob.
"What have I done...? WHAT THE FUCK HAVE I DONE?!" Sasuke curled up into a ball on the floor and cried. "Sasuke...I'm so sorry..." Itachi sobbed, "What have I done?" Sasuke stayed there in a fetal position and sobbed. Itachi cleaned himself up and bent down to pick up Sasuke. He sat down with his little brother in his lap and stroked Sasuke's hair gently. Sasuke looked up at Itachi with tears in his eyes and also a look of sheer terror.
"B-big Brother...you are a demon...a devil...I must tell mother..." Itachi narrowed his eyes.
"No one must know." Itachi said coldly, "You must listen to you older brother." Itachi layed Sasuke on the bed and put Sasuke's boxers back on him. "Sleep now. In the morning all will be right. I promise."
The next morning Sasuke awoke, still sore. He climbed out of bed and dressed himself slowly. As he walked out of his room his eyes watered at the sight. The hallways were soaked in blood...the blood of his clan...