TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Sanctuary by hanyouelf

[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Thanks for reading. Please review and let me know what you think about it. Please let me know what you think about it. I hope you enjoyed this! Thank you for reading. Dedicated to my beautiful Domme who always knows how to make me happy.
There is nothing like finding the one you love the most buried deep within your body. There is nothing like finding the one you admire the most holding tightly to you, guiding you through the motions of love, there is nothing like being given the ultimate rush of feeling yourself lose control while the one you trust more than anything else in life forces you over the highest precipice of pleasure.

Straddling his blond lover, Sasuke let his head fall back as the heated length within his body struck the delicate bundle of nerves that lit his body afire. He moaned, whimpering his lover’s name in the darkness of their shared bedroom, desperate to lose control, like only Naruto could make him. He mewled, whined, begged, cried, and moaned. The pleasure was too much for him to contain within his body, not without expressing it to the world, to the darkness, to his lover who worked, fought, and demanded he be the only one. He whispered sweet nothings into the tanned ear, hoping that his incoherent babblings would be understood.

“Nar… Naruto! Gods Naruto!” he cried to the heavens, he whimpered into Naruto’s ear. He had never wanted anything so desperately before, not as much as he wanted Naruto to bring him to completion. He’d never begged for anything before, until he had become Naruto’s lover.

“Come on baby,” Naruto panted into his ear. He thrust upward powerfully, growling deep in his throat as he moved. “Cum for me.”

Sasuke tightened his grip around Naruto’s neck, his back arching as he moved. He was so close, so fucking close he could barely keep his eyes open. He panted his lover’s name, moving erratically as he ran toward the miniature death. He tightened his thighs around Naruto’s as his body clenched, making him whimper as he came. He decorated Naruto’s stomach with his useless seed, leaning limply against Naruto’s powerful, heaving chest.

“Gods above,” Naruto moaned as he thrust upward, rushing towards his own pleasure. When he came, he roared Sasuke’s name, filling his lover with proof of his feelings.

When their breaths had calmed and they lay wrapped in each other’s arms, Sasuke allowed his dark eyes to slide shut, content in the knowledge that he didn’t have to be the strongest. He could be weaker than the blond shinobi. He didn’t have to fight to be a genius; he didn’t have to fight to be one of the most powerful shinobi of the village. He could be Uchiha Sasuke, lover of the Rokudaime.

He had betrayed this village once. He’d thrown everything away to selfishly pursue power, a power he hadn’t even gotten. He didn’t deserve this happiness, this happiness that he received from Naruto. He wasn’t allowed to behave as shinobi, not anymore, but he was okay with that. It was a full-time job teaching the children, the future protectors of the village. He wasn’t to be trusted to leave the village again as a shinobi and he was forbidden to leave the village without an escort. He knew what it must have meant to Naruto to have to make those rules. It must have destroyed the blond boy who had given everything to bring his lover home.

“Sasuke,” Naruto whispered in the quiet of the night.

“Mmn?” Sasuke hummed. He was a pile of mush, a pile of delicious mush molded by the handsome and beautiful Naruto.

“I’m sorry,” Naruto answered.

A familiar apology, a familiar guilt. It was unfair of Sasuke to feel this way, it was wrong of Naruto to blame himself. It was wrong for a lot of the things that happened, but it was all for a reason, and that he could accept. He snuggled against his lover and wrapped his powerful arms around Naruto’s neck and pulled the blond shinobi close. He nuzzled his head under Naruto’s chin and murmured the same reassurances. “It’s not your decision. It was never your decision. It was mine, it was always mine. I don’t blame you for anything but saving me.”

Naruto didn’t answer anything, didn’t say anything, he just tightened his grip around the thin boy, holding his lover as tightly as he could. He loved this raven haired boy, loved him more than he could love anyone else. It was the love that let him forgive Sasuke, the love that let him continuously hold the young man in his arms.

Sasuke sighed in contentment. He would never fight for this village, never fight to protect this blond from some enemy shinobi, he would never be allowed to leave but he didn’t care, not anymore. Because he had Naruto to hold him at night, he had Naruto to be strong enough for them both. He snuggled against his lover, his powerful, respected, honored lover.

“Ne, do you like me taking care of you?” Naruto asked softly.

“I like it. I’m a teacher, I don’t need to be taken care of, but I like you being stronger. You always were anyway,” Sasuke mumbled. He pressed his face into Naruto’s naked chest and pressed a kiss to the muscled flesh there.

The blond leader rolled onto his back and pulled the lithe form of his lover with him. He smiled at the supple flesh, held the beautiful man close to him and massaged the other’s back softly. “I’m glad your back Sasuke. I really am.”

It had been eight long years to get to this point in their lives. And Sasuke was grateful for it all. He hated the two and a half years he stayed away from the blond. But because of it Naruto had gotten stronger; because of it Naruto had proven to the village that he lived in that he was worth more than the scorn that he had often been gifted.

He smiled; glad that he could have this, glad that he could have Naruto wrapped around him, holding him, loving him. And he didn’t care that his pride was shattered, that he was worthless as a shinobi, that he had no fighting spirit anymore. And he didn’t care that he was going to be the downfall of the clan Uchiha. He was glad for it. He didn’t want to keep the secretive, betraying clan going, not if he could be the one who would prevent its resurrection. He would be forever with the blond Rokudaime and he would never regret anything again.

Naruto wouldn’t allow it.

There is nothing like closing your eyes with the powerful arms of your lover wrapped around you. There is nothing like dreaming contentedly, knowing that nothing will ever hurt you again. There is nothing like knowing you are loved, no matter how little you deserve it. There is nothing like sanctuary.